MOD][XPOSED][4.0+] unicon (formerly icon themer) v1.6.6 + some icon pack.

Search This thread

smsmrules

Sep 20, 2009
Alexandria
Hello all , really one of the best i've used ever , but i don't know why it kept installing every now and then and needs restart, kindly fix this and thank you

jdsingh_sa

Feb 14, 2014
Some Icons Are Smaller Than Others

Is there a way to make sure that all icons are the same size?
Some are bigger than the others, no idea why...

latenlazy

Mar 21, 2013
I installed an icon pack with unicon and found to my surprise that it drew coloured squares around my battery and sync icons in my settings menu. This doesn't happen for every icon pack, but it does happen for Holo, Goolors, and Stark. Anyone got this bug before and/or know how to fix it? Attaching an image to show what I mean.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-20-01-45-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-20-01-45-13.png
    138 KB · Views: 532

dusu84

Jan 24, 2014
Westerburg (Westerwald)
hi,
i have some icon packs with icon masking that the unthemed icons will be themed but on my g3 with the stock launcher unicon doesnt theme these apps.
what can i do? on my g2 with google now launcher it works without problems.

Waachane

Mar 20, 2014
Hi ! Thanks you for this mod xposed ! But he don't work perfectly on OPPO Find 7a ColorOS 2.0.2i.
The default icon of OPPO (Call, Settings, etc..) no change. Same with "Custom Icons" option.
Have you got an idea ? Thanks you very much.

(Sorry for my language, I'm French.

Nikhil_singhal

Jul 3, 2014
Mathura,UttarPradesh
Its not working in my Samsung Galaxy S duos 2 GT S7582.
It was Working fine but after 10-11 days It stopped working ._. . I tried installing and re-installing it many time but nothing worked. I f.restored my phone too but still It didnt started working.
I was showing error "Failed to apply theme" or something like that.
please someone help me :(

santi17

Nov 15, 2014
worked well for me, but i have one question is there a way to change the icons individually?

SAW_JOK3R

Feb 25, 2012
Calcutta
For monetary reasons bro, it all comes down to money, if you have it your the king of kings and if don't your the societies virus or microbe, alas being human and/or acting humane have no values anymore.

I've already purchased this after this removal :) But after that new theme engine came with the option where we can choose the icon pack separately :p

MustangLife03

Jan 25, 2015
Google Pixel 7 Pro
GEL

I just want to make sure this works on the Google Now Launcher. I stopped using Nova because i wanted ok google always on so wanna make sure this is compatible with the Google launcher.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts