Post Reply Email Thread
4th September 2014, 05:24 AM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
do you think this is a game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarun93

you have to turn off your mobile completely bro

there is a bug or you can say safety feature of 4.9.1x play stores that if you phone has 100 mb or so left you cant download any more apps most common thing to do is download link2sd move apps to sd card another good method is to integrate the system app updates to system it can be done via link2sd itself but make sure you have root access

ofc i have switched off the phone then clicked download then i plugged the usb cable that's how sp tool works i think? what else problem am i facing here its still stuck.

4th September 2014, 11:39 AM |#192  
Flag Rajkot
Thanks Meter: 2,782

Donate to Me
More
@Tarun93 this kernel will work on 4.4.4? I wanna give try to port 4.4.4 for this device

Sent from my Q700S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th September 2014, 05:27 PM |#193  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,908

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavaryans

@Tarun93 this kernel will work on 4.4.4? I wanna give try to port 4.4.4 for this device

Sent from my Q700S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mostly i wont but you can give it a try i have my doubts it will not work
5th September 2014, 05:26 AM |#194  

More
can you help me? please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarun93

mostly i wont but you can give it a try i have my doubts it will not work

i tried flashing with sp tools im on windows 8.1 X64 i got right drivers they are installed

when i start downloading from sp tools and plug my switched off mobile it starts downloading but keep stucks at 0% after an hour i plugged out the device and it said downloading aborted because device was turned on before it was needed to be or something like that can you help me please i really wanna root my phone.
im 4.4.2 on q700s

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning_

i tried flashing with sp tools im on windows 8.1 X64 i got right drivers they are installed

when i start downloading from sp tools and plug my switched off mobile it starts downloading but keep stucks at 0% after an hour i plugged out the device and it said downloading aborted because device was turned on before it was needed to be or something like that can you help me please i really wanna root my phone.
im 4.4.2 on q700s

NVM bro i just plugged it in my USB 3.0 and it worked download competed thanks.
7th September 2014, 05:32 AM |#195  

More
AOSP rom
How to install aosp rom ?
Does it have any bugs?
7th September 2014, 07:53 AM |#196  

More
damn
i have rooted now titanium backup is not working got 4GB space on card and it says insufficient space when i am backing up a 3mb app -_-

also 2lines for clash of clans is also not working well i had to login everytime

i got busy box installed

and i did research that there is some write permission issue i have even changed the permission.xml but still its the same i still can back up same error.

help pls
10th September 2014, 01:21 PM |#197  

More
Unhappy I corrupted my internal memory. :'(
I was flashing several roms on my Xolo Q700S to find the most better one.
I come to know about EBR files to increase internal memory. I did it sucessfully in kitkat rom for Xolo Q700S.
But on CWM recovery i get 'unable to mount chache' and on clearing data i get 'cwm make_extf4fs failed' errors and on flashing another roms i get 'cwm no file_contexts' and can not flash any rom.
Now I am unable to flash any rom or even my device is not starting.
Please help me. Please.
Sorry for my bad English.
11th September 2014, 08:32 AM |#198  

More
TWRP Request
Hii Tarun,, thnx very much for your exceptional work. you are damn amazing
I just have one request bro, Please can u port twrp recovery for our device as twrp is the best type of recovery as it has option to rename the backup and compression. It would be great if u get us twrp thnx in advance bro
13th September 2014, 09:28 PM |#199  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Man 366

How to install aosp rom ?
Does it have any bugs?

no there are no bugs in AOSP as for flashing the rom you first have to root your phone then flash the custom recovery via flashify or mobile uncle tools or best SP flash tools (via computer) boot into recovery wiper factory reset wipe dalvik cache install the zip reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning_

i have rooted now titanium backup is not working got 4GB space on card and it says insufficient space when i am backing up a 3mb app -_-

also 2lines for clash of clans is also not working well i had to login everytime

i got busy box installed

and i did research that there is some write permission issue i have even changed the permission.xml but still its the same i still can back up same error.

help pls

its a kernel bug bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSin003

I was flashing several roms on my Xolo Q700S to find the most better one.
I come to know about EBR files to increase internal memory. I did it sucessfully in kitkat rom for Xolo Q700S.
But on CWM recovery i get 'unable to mount chache' and on clearing data i get 'cwm make_extf4fs failed' errors and on flashing another roms i get 'cwm no file_contexts' and can not flash any rom.
Now I am unable to flash any rom or even my device is not starting.
Please help me. Please.
Sorry for my bad English.

flash the stock JB via sp flash tools make sure you do a firmware update not download

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit007x

Hii Tarun,, thnx very much for your exceptional work. you are damn amazing
I just have one request bro, Please can u port twrp recovery for our device as twrp is the best type of recovery as it has option to rename the backup and compression. It would be great if u get us twrp thnx in advance bro

here are two links of TWRP i personal like twrp but still prefer CWM

this is for Cherry Mobile Flare S2 but it should work on our phones i had used it once it was working just make sure that you backup your internal memory before you flash this recovery as there is a minor difference in Q700S n Flare S2 internal
Attached Files
File Type: img TWRP_FS2.img - [Click for QR Code] (5.79 MB, 66 views)
File Type: img TWRP.img - [Click for QR Code] (5.79 MB, 136 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarun93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tarun93 Ad-Free
13th September 2014, 09:37 PM |#200  

More
Unhappy Thanks :D But there a problem again
I downloaded the firmware from needrom.com and flash it using SP flashtool.
My phone is fine but the IMEI of it is lost.
It says 'Invalid' on *#06#
I tried MTK engineering mode>CDS Info>Radio Info>and other steps.
But on pressing SEND AT COMMAND it returns 'This command is not allowed in UserBuild'
What should I do...?????
14th September 2014, 06:58 PM |#201  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSin003

I downloaded the firmware from needrom.com and flash it using SP flashtool.
My phone is fine but the IMEI of it is lost.
It says 'Invalid' on *#06#
I tried MTK engineering mode>CDS Info>Radio Info>and other steps.
But on pressing SEND AT COMMAND it returns 'This command is not allowed in UserBuild'
What should I do...?????

use MTK droid tools

make sure your phone is rooted

press the root button accept the super su request in your phone

goto backup/IMEI

i really dont have the software now to tell you the exact steps just search for IMEI in the software you will get it easily

The Following User Says Thank You to Tarun93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tarun93 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, mtk, q700s, stock rom, xolo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)