FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Where to get 1800mAh OEM Batteries that FIT!

839 posts
Thanks Meter: 147

By MadJoe, Senior Member on 23rd October 2011, 07:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2012, 09:16 PM |#181  
Flag Fort Lupton
Thanks Meter: 19

More
I think it actually fits snugger yes the cover snaps and u will definitely see a 20% increase. I bought mine from mobilecity.Com like 4 months ago and battery is still great

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

22nd March 2012, 04:14 PM |#182  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 147

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsungVibrant

Ok I think I'm going to take the plunge and try one of these batteries. Does the Vibrant back cover still snaps into place snugly despite the battery being slightly larger?

I'm also considering buying the batter/charger combo, but this reviewer says it didn't fit his Nexus S. Don't the Nexus S and Vibrant use the same size battery?

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-CGPK00...pr_product_top

here is the review:

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-CGPK00...y=addThreeStar

Will that item from Amazon fit the Vibrant, is the Nexus S different?

The Nexus S is very different from the Vibrant in the shape of the battery. The Vibrant's is closer to a square, the Nexus S's is more rectangular.

Yes the original back cover absolutely fits correctly and snugly on the Vibrant when the OEM 1800mAh battery is installed. The only difference besides increased battery life is that there is a perceptible increase in the phone's weight with this battery IF you have another Vibrant with the OEM battery to compare it to. Otherwise, you probably won't notice.
15th April 2012, 03:24 PM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
confirm battery fits
This is in reference to the Amazon listing in SamsungVibrant's post (I'd include the link but I'm a lowly newb still with <10 posts).

I'm just confirming the 1800mAH battery included with the Samsung charger fits my Vibrant perfectly.

The charger is made by Samsung (there are a lot of knockoffs that do not work as well) and is handy for keeping a spare battery charged for those heavy use days.
16th April 2012, 04:11 PM |#184  
Flag Huntsville, AL
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Eb625152vabstd
I received my EB625152VABSTD from Newegg on Friday. Let it charge all night friday night, removed it from the charger saturday morning around 8:00am. I still had 35% battery sunday evening. This is a big boost.
30th April 2012, 07:43 PM |#185  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 10

More
hi, i wanna try this new battery but i see there are 2 options:

mobilecityonline:
http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wire...roductid=28506

samsung:
http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cel...EB625152VABSTD

has anyone try the one from Official Samsung page?
why mobilecityonline is selling this for half price?

i mean that is weird
2nd May 2012, 05:15 AM |#186  
West Des Moines

More
Got the one in the OP. Have charged my phone twice in 7 days .

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda premium
16th February 2013, 04:39 PM |#187  

More
Re: Where to get 1800mAh OEM Batteries that FIT!
Just bought the 1800 anker battery off of amazon. 25$ for two brand new batteries and usb wall charger. The new battery has given renewed life to my phone. I can make it through a full day roughly 16 hours of moderate use and it shows me at 10 percent. Moderate use includes searching through the Web, two downloads from the play store, using Google now for navigation and tons of texting.

I highly recommend trying anker batteries.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app
21st July 2014, 03:56 PM |#188  

More
With EB625152VA the original Vibrant back cover can't close
For anybody that is reading this thread, I just tried EB625152VA Epic Touch 4G's 1800mAh battery as many people here have suggested. It fits the socket and battery contacts perfectly. However, it is slightly thicker than the original EB575152LA 1650 mAh which prevents the battery cover from closing properly no matter how hard I tried to force it in. There are back covers that can accommodate this battery and even larger, but for what it's worth, I don't think the additional 150 mAh is worth it.
22nd July 2014, 06:28 PM |#189  
Thanks Meter: 1,557

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikonomov

For anybody that is reading this thread, I just tried EB625152VA Epic Touch 4G's 1800mAh battery as many people here have suggested. It fits the socket and battery contacts perfectly. However, it is slightly thicker than the original EB575152LA 1650 mAh which prevents the battery cover from closing properly no matter how hard I tried to force it in. There are back covers that can accommodate this battery and even larger, but for what it's worth, I don't think the additional 150 mAh is worth it.

I had it (OEM one, not counterfeit) until a year ago. It fits tighter, but it fits and lasts longer. I say it's worth it. If people don't want to deal with counterfeits claiming to be OEM, they can always consider an Anker battery.
14th September 2014, 07:08 AM |#190  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Thank

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)