96 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Godfrd824, Member on 19th December 2012, 04:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th April 2013, 03:20 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 427

Donate to Me
More
I'm actually wondering if there are any higher capacity batteries available that are regular sized...
Battery life has been just ok, so I'm thinking about getting a new one
Back when I had 4G Slide, there were decent batteries that had 50-75% more capacity but same size

15th September 2014, 12:55 AM |#12  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Clock More than a year on ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfrd824

I bought an Epic 4G battery. It was a tight fit, but it went in and the battery cover closed properly, I'm gonna see how long it lasts tomorrow after a complete discharge and charge cycle.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00

Quote:
Originally Posted by soadzoor

The galaxy s and galaxy s+ has a battery of the same size as ours, so probably you can order one in a local store. I recently bought an original galaxy s+ battery (1650mAh, just the same as my original). The galaxy s has only a 1500mAh battery though, but it still fits in the glide

OK so it's been quite some time now since you have bought these batteries, so can you provide some feedback please? Are your batteries still usable (have not swollen, still hold charge etc.)? If not, can you tell me how long the batteries lasted you before they needed to be replaced? Can you also provide me with specific links to the webpages you bought your batteries from?

Many thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)