[ROM][4.4.2][TW] 100% stock 4.4.2 kitkat P5200 [Deodexed+Rooted build also available]

Search This thread

edsoedso

Dec 13, 2012
Tirana
hey man you need to wipe system, data,cache and dalvik-cache

then flash the zip and it should work

After installation, before rebooting wipe cash and dalvik and then reboot.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Is there an update zip for recovery? I have 2.6.1 twrp and get error message during install. Can i update to latest twrp or philz by Flash, or do i have to connect the tab to PC, and need to do the beginners Steps?

Thanks for advices :)

Aaah, i got it... A flashable philz for p5200...

Use twrp from this site: https://mega.co.nz/#!kEUzAS5a!a6TA0x...CZ_MqMiwXvD65c Install it using odin. As far as I know there is no phils touch for GT-P5200. Than flash rom. If after the installation it stops at boot wipe cash and dalvik and than reboot.

Pirex69

Apr 16, 2012
Lisboa
Redmi Note 10 Pro
After installation, before rebooting wipe cash and dalvik and then reboot.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Use twrp from this site: https://mega.co.nz/#!kEUzAS5a!a6TA0x...CZ_MqMiwXvD65c Install it using odin. As far as I know there is no phils touch for GT-P5200. Than flash rom. If after the installation it stops at boot wipe cash and dalvik and than reboot.

I think I found it

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-tab-3/development-10/clockworkmod-recovery-6-0-5-0-gt-p5210-t2830871

quitschibu84

Apr 19, 2014
Cottbus
Can you post the link for the Philz 5200 recovery?

thks

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-tab-3/development-10/clockworkmod-recovery-6-0-5-0-gt-p5210-t2830871

there you go... the first link is the flashable recovery...
please keep in mind, that you should flash thks after flashing a new rom.. i made a complete system wipe, installed the deodexed rom, and forgot to flash the recovery again... now i don't have any recovery anymore :(

So i need my pc, and do all the stuff again :(

Pirex69

Apr 16, 2012
Lisboa
Redmi Note 10 Pro

there you go... the first link is the flashable recovery...
please keep in mind, that you should flash thks after flashing a new rom.. i made a complete system wipe, installed the deodexed rom, and forgot to flash the recovery again... now i don't have any recovery anymore :(

So i need my pc, and do all the stuff again :(

wait... where exactly did you lost the recovery? after flashing the rom or after the system wipe? So if I understand this right I should:

Flash Philz recovery
Complete sys wipe
Flash new rom
Flash recovery again

is that it?

thks

quitschibu84

Apr 19, 2014
Cottbus
wait... where exactly did you lost the recovery? after flashing the rom or after the system wipe? So if I understand this right I should:

Flash Philz recovery
Complete sys wipe
Flash new rom
Flash recovery again

is that it?

thks

Des, i think this should Work. .. i think , i lost the recovery, when i formatted the internal storage, at my galaxy s2 Phone, the recovery has not been infected by doing this, But with xperia z i had the Same problem. .. try it this way. .. you can tell me later, if you also lost recovery.
It also is noch big problem, to bring the recovery back. I did it in 10 minutes.

But the deodexed Rom works great now...

p.s. download the supers, too, from Post #1 ...you will need it :)

Last edited:

Pirex69

Apr 16, 2012
Lisboa
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Sorry , i´m so stupid, i have used the wrong version, i need the P5210 .:mad::mad::mad:

did you went here? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2590713

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Des, i think this should Work. .. i think , i lost the recovery, when i formatted the internal storage, at my galaxy s2 Phone, the recovery has not been infected by doing this, But with xperia z i had the Same problem. .. try it this way. .. you can tell me later, if you also lost recovery.
It also is noch big problem, to bring the recovery back. I did it in 10 minutes.

But the deodexed Rom works great now...

p.s. download the supers, too, from Post #1 ...you will need it :)

thks man, i´ll give it a try :)

cheers

edsoedso

Dec 13, 2012
Tirana
It is possible to have MyFile app with the same view like in SG Note 2 n7100 runing android 4.4.2. For that you have to uninstall original MyFile app using any root explorer and install SecMyFile2.app. Let me know if anybody want to do it and does not find SecMyFile2 app.

Pavamarea

Sep 18, 2013
São Paulo
I'm having problem with facebook app. The app stay on only for a few seconds and close. I uninstalled the app, cleaned the cache and dalvik, reinstaled the aplication, and the porblem persist. Should i ahve to dirty flash the rom or make a new clean install??
The others apps works fine!

Pavamarea

Sep 18, 2013
São Paulo
I'm having problem with facebook app. The app stay on only for a few seconds and close. I uninstalled the app, cleaned the cache and dalvik, reinstaled the aplication, and the porblem persist. Should i ahve to dirty flash the rom or make a new clean install??
The others apps works fine!

No solution? I see other peoples with the same problem.:(

loukman

Sep 4, 2013
khroub
can you tell me if this rom is bugfree rom and a simple how-to flash it over a stock odexed 4.2.2 rooted rom ?(with twrp 2.6.1.0 ) without affecting the data (games...etc)
thanks in advance :)

CAG-man

Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ohio
www.cag-creations.com
can you tell me if this rom is bugfree rom and a simple how-to flash it over a stock odexed 4.2.2 rooted rom ?(with twrp 2.6.1.0 ) without affecting the data (games...etc)
thanks in advance :)

This ROM is the stock ROM. The very ROM provided by Samsung. @Restl3ss has made it flashable for rooted devices or a base for other Roms as mentioned in OP. It is as Bug free as Samsung thinks is good.

If you want to preserve all your apps and data just take the OTA update in settings then root again. It will be the exact same as this odex file. You could also backup your user apps in Titanium then restore after the upgrade. This may not work 100% as some will need to be reinstalled. (I had that problem myself). Also if you want to flash this Stock ROM you will need to be using one of @moonbutt77's updated recoveries if you are not already.

Turning on.

Hi there,

I'm using this deodexed + rooted version (P5200) 4.4.2 with SuperSU reflashed for a few days, everything is going OK, the OS is very smooth, did not feel consuming more battery than previos 4.2.2 version. The only exception is that the tablet is turning on automatically when I plug it for charging the battery via USB (even AC or USB from computer). It didn't happen before in 4.2.2 version. Is there something I could do to keep it off when charging?

Thank you.
Alexandre

PS.: My original CSC was (ZTO).

modydia2

Jan 31, 2013
Cairo
thanks so much but there is problem

thank you restl3ss but i have aproblem
after trying these two roms
i am now on the stock then i rooted
but after installing xmod and grant the root access for it , the tab hangs and restart hanging also on samsung screen
there is root and i am sure already works with other apps
tried these two roms and the problem still
and before this when i rooted my original rom it was working but also after getting root access it cant find root
any solution please ...

eletktro1846

Oct 3, 2021
This is a 100% stock flashable zip of the recently released 4.4.2 firmware for the P5200. As it is 100% stock, it is fully bloated, odexed, and non-rooted. If you wish to attain root you can do so by flashing superSU-2.02 zip from chainfire. As of right now, no other root method appears to be working, including towelroot.
Download link below.

A deodexed + rooted build is also available.

NOTE: if you flash the deodexed version and have problems with root, flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip from here. I don't anticipate any root problems, but just in case, this will fix it.

100% stock: STOCK-4.4.2-P5200(fixed).zip
Deodexed + rooted: STOCK-DEODEXED-ROOTED-4.4.2-P5200(fixed).zip

Anyone may feel free to use this as a base for their ROM. I only ask that you give me credit.
Hi, becouse play store is an "error server"?

Top Liked Posts