FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

hdc vitqs problem with google store plz help

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By kokorakis19, Junior Member on 5th February 2014, 05:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi I just took in my hands the hdc vitas and I try t get to Google store but it forced to close... I download Google store 4.5.1 and now it says no connection.. I cleared cache I forced to close but still it say no connection.. plz help me what should I do?and yes I've made factory reset! plz help me guys..

5th February 2014, 07:05 PM |#2  
Flag Florence
Thanks Meter: 21

More
How did you download Google Play?? Where did you download it from??

Sent from my GT-S5310 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th February 2014, 07:10 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
vitas
i asked the phone with play store and they give it to me with 3.5.1 google store.. when i opened it it forced closed by itself... then i download the newest one google store 4.5.10.. then it didnt forced me to close but it says to me all the time no connection plz retry... do u know any solution mate?
30th March 2014, 12:22 PM |#4  

More
After i purchased the mobile , I had the same problem . The HDC company do not know the solution HA HA HA , but after many tries, I could solve the problem.

For all users facing problem with HDC Galaxy note 3 Vitas 3GB/32GB play store + hangout problems and/or any other Google apps, I successfully found a solution :

1- Shut down the device ( Be sure it's 100% fully charged to avoid problems )
2-Using volume down + power — >>> from the factory mode >>>> reset device ( ALL of your data will be lost )
3- reboot
4- Install in you PC SnapPea ( Search on Google , You will find it easily )
5- connect your mobile to PC … wait to install drivers and connecting to SnapPea. you need to give a root access to SnapPea and allow debugging mood and other permissions.
6 – Uninstall the original ( System app ) super user using SnapPea uninstalling method, you need to give root access to SnapPea
7- Unplug the mobile restart it
8- download MTKdroidTools v2.5.3 and run it in your PC as an administrator ( Google it or find it in this forum )
9-connect the mobile to PC and wait till MTKdroidTools show its information.
10- Using "MTKdroidTools", Root the mobile, Even its rooted already, But the permissions are not fully optimized ( This is risky !! make it in your own risk) — Restart mobile
11 – from the "Root.Backup.recovery" tab choose "To use boot from phone" then click "Recovery and boot" this is risky , do it in your own risk
12- restart the mobile
13- from "Root.Backup.recovery" again, click super user — choose superuser,busybox,root explorer and mobile uncletools — ok
14- turn the mobile off
15 – using Volume UP + Power go to the new installed CWM and do : complete factory reset in 3 steps : clear cash + factory reset + clear devalk
16- restart the mobile and connect to PC
17- again from MTKdroidTools from Root.Backup.recovery select Delete china ( Some app blocking Google )
18 – restart
19- using SnapPea delete the system app ( Google services frame work )
20- copy – past the file GoogleServicesFramework.apk to : /system/app/.
( download link : http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...30556289843883
21- give the write permitions AS SHOWN IN IMAGE :

22- delete the file : hosts from system/etc ( Use root explorer that was installed during rooting mobile ) you need to give it root permission.
23- REBOOT
24- Done

If the Google play still not working , Then install gapps 4.2.1 from CWM you can find it by google or in this forum and repeat steps 15- 24 it MUST be working now !

Something else !! i deleted the content of the file agold_cheat_evaluating_software.xml from /etc folder !!! some times this cheats prevent Google apps to find the right connection !!! without it the device is OK ( this will lower your Antutu from ~ 27500 to ~27100 this is the real device rating
19th September 2014, 11:21 AM |#5  

More
hi
Could upload the file to another server? does not work (download link:----- error)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)