Thanks Meter: 166

By Jax184, Senior Member on 25th March 2013, 04:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th August 2014, 06:29 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linoskoczek

Didn't you consider to buy main flex cable itself?

I didn't find one cheaper than a device with broken screen. Actually, I couldn't find one that I would be sure that matches the sgh-t699.
The Following User Says Thank You to sorgo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sorgo Ad-Free

26th August 2014, 06:32 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorgo

I didn't find one cheaper than a device with broken screen. Actually, I couldn't find one that I would be sure that matches the sgh-t699.

Aff, what a fail with this phone then... Thank you anyway.
26th August 2014, 06:36 PM |#23  

More
Quote:

Aff, what a fail with this phone then... Thank you anyway.

Sorry to go a bit off topic, did you import a new device? I bought a used one and the flex cable was dead in 9 months (but must say 9 months of intensive usage, like opened/closed 100 times a day ). And if you look at the android phone news around, there's no decent qwerty phone to be released (or no qwerty android at all) so my advice is, get a new device when it's still time and they are available.

My was around $160 plus intl shipping and import charges, that's about 160 eur total price. Should arrive any day now after looong 2 weeks of waiting.
26th August 2014, 06:42 PM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorgo

Sorry to go a bit off topic, did you import a new device? I bought a used one and the flex cable was dead in 9 months (but must say 9 months of intensive usage, like opened/closed 100 times a day ). And if you look at the android phone news around, there's no decent qwerty phone to be released (or no qwerty android at all) so my advice is, get a new device when it's still time and they are available.

My was around $160 plus intl shipping and import charges, that's about 160 eur total price. Should arrive any day now after looong 2 weeks of waiting.

I bought used and it was dead after few days lol... The only good thing is that only not working earpiece is annoying. I don't really care about the rest. I don't think I will buy this phone again since I'm not living in US and I don't want to pay import charges to buy a phone with cracked screen. I was thinking that Desire Z wasn't good (look how it opens and closes on YouTube), but now I realised it was much better than Relay, because I hadn't any problem with main flex cable.
8th September 2014, 08:33 PM |#25  

More
Guys, isn't it Main Flex Cable which we were/are searching for?
http://au.alibaba.com/product-image/...r-Samsung.html I think it is! If you confirm that, I will try to contact the seller. The title is misleading a bit: T699, but Samsung Gravity. The photo is probably correct, because Gravity's Flex is different (you can easily find it in Google).
9th September 2014, 02:34 PM |#26  

More
Quote:

Guys, isn't it Main Flex Cable which we were/are searching for?
http://au.alibaba.com/product-image/...r-Samsung.html I think it is! If you confirm that, I will try to contact the seller. The title is misleading a bit: T699, but Samsung Gravity. The photo is probably correct, because Gravity's Flex is different (you can easily find it in Google).

Hard to tell. The listed phones look weird, I doubt the main flex cable is identical in all those phones. If it would cost 5 eur, I would risk it, but for 50 eur, just grab another device.
The Following User Says Thank You to sorgo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sorgo Ad-Free
11th September 2014, 10:54 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Anybody tried this guy? He wont send me a picture but after an hour on hold with Samsung, the part number matches what they say it should be. Cant post urls he is at celldr.com with this part GH59-12256A. A little shady he wont post a picture of it though.
13th September 2014, 12:34 PM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohearn1

Anybody tried this guy? He wont send me a picture but after an hour on hold with Samsung, the part number matches what they say it should be. Cant post urls he is at celldr.com with this part GH59-12256A. A little shady he wont post a picture of it though.

I tried to order it, but this part is out of stock at the moment.
20th September 2014, 01:23 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

I tried to order it, but this part is out of stock at the moment.

He has it back in stock and the picture matches the part I just orded it we'll see how it goes.
The Following User Says Thank You to mohearn1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohearn1 Ad-Free
20th September 2014, 02:32 PM |#30  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohearn1

He has it back in stock and the picture matches the part I just orded it we'll see how it goes.

How many pieces did you order? And what was the price?
16th October 2014, 08:51 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Same here.. after 7 months of use (and not much sliding!) cable damaged..

Found it here... ordering as we speak!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/T-Mobile-Gal...item4d25a8cf18
The Following User Says Thank You to cortina1970 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cortina1970 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)