Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk
Ok a managed it to get all back working, incl. baseband, emei etc (but you need a twrp efs backup with all 3 efs partitions --> simply a twrp backup)
If some others have the same problem, here you go:
I think some other partition was corrupted and thats why the twrp efs restore didnt worked (just a twrp efs restore).
I did following: (you need a efs backup!!!)
Folow exactly this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?t=2567133: and do all partitions, DONT! skip the efs partitions (we have a twrp backup)
Now some further steps are needed:
1) When you put in back your battery, boot back into twrp and restore your TWRP EFS Backup!! Dont boot in the OS!!!!
2) Then reflash with odin a stock based rom without any other checkboxes (NO EFS PHONE CLEAR, NO NAND ERASE ALL!!!!), just a normal odin stock rom flash
3) Let the phone reboot into OS and YES: Baseband working again, EMEI working again
i had to use "Clear Phone EFS" in Odin to get my 9005 back working - i thought: "Hey no problem i have multiple EFS backups..."
But now even if i restore my backup in TWRP or via the Windows Batch Backup Script, my Baseband and EMEI and EMEISV is still "unkown"
Can s.o tell me the steps i need to do, to rewrite my Baseband and EMEI with my available EFS backups?
What i have:
- EFS Professional
- 2 different EFS backups in TWRP
- 2 windows back tool EFS backups (i mean this script: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2447342)
- Working WIFI
- Working BT
- Stock N9005XXUENA6_N9005OXXENA5_N9005XXUENA2_OXX file(s)
- Stock N9005XXUENB4_N9005DBTENB1_N9005XXUENB1_HOME file(s)
- Stock N9005XXUENB7_N9005DBTENB2_DBT file(s)
- Odin + 9005 PIT Files
- Correct SerialNumber in DeviceInformation->Status
I'm on the new Bootloader and KitKat OS
Thank you very much for all your help!
Look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...10&postcount=4
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|