Post Reply Email Thread
29th February 2012, 10:04 PM |#11  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaamit

LoL...

Wish i could help you out there buddy... but i've never been one for covering up beauty, and one of the reasons why I got an HTC was because i liked the unibody look... would be a shame to hide all that oomph with a case!!

But these things are insanely popular, and even my wife uses one (she's prone to dropping stuff, especially if it has a battery in it!! ), and it's one of those things which is traslucent-flexible-rubberized-plasticky-something... No major gripes with WiFi with that case on, but i'd have to test it myself to form a more educated opinion...

I recently removed the, "traslucent-flexible-rubberized-plasticky-something" - tpu gel case and used the phone for a couple of days and not putting it back in any case again + it's older now, though scratchless except a hot rock on the back removable cover.

These cases do not affect wifi as much as the otterbox ones or leather cases

Here are the ones I have used till now - no wifi problems -

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...29&postcount=3

15th April 2012, 12:15 PM |#12  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 1

More
No Wifi Problems here either...
31st July 2012, 08:16 PM |#13  
Flag KiNG's LAND
Thanks Meter: 17

More
i use a case mate barely there case, i have noticed the wifi signal drops when the case is on, when i remove the signals increase, i really like the case any solutions for the wifi fix
2nd August 2012, 09:32 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
There is no fix, except for not using that case. The barely there case kills wifi, nothing to do about it except removing the case.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda app-developers app
22nd September 2014, 12:16 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
try silicon jelly cases. dosent affect it that much. still get about 3 bars of signal
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)