7,675 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,570
By olyloh6696, Senior Member on 17th February 2012, 08:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th February 2012, 09:04 PM |#11  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 47
Originally Posted by enigmaamit

Wish i could help you out there buddy... but i've never been one for covering up beauty, and one of the reasons why I got an HTC was because i liked the unibody look... would be a shame to hide all that oomph with a case!!

But these things are insanely popular, and even my wife uses one (she's prone to dropping stuff, especially if it has a battery in it!! ), and it's one of those things which is traslucent-flexible-rubberized-plasticky-something... No major gripes with WiFi with that case on, but i'd have to test it myself to form a more educated opinion...

I recently removed the, "traslucent-flexible-rubberized-plasticky-something" - tpu gel case and used the phone for a couple of days and not putting it back in any case again + it's older now, though scratchless except a hot rock on the back removable cover.

These cases do not affect wifi as much as the otterbox ones or leather cases

Here are the ones I have used till now - no wifi problems -
15th April 2012, 11:15 AM |#12  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 1
No Wifi Problems here either...
31st July 2012, 07:16 PM |#13  
Flag KiNG's LAND
Thanks Meter: 17
i use a case mate barely there case, i have noticed the wifi signal drops when the case is on, when i remove the signals increase, i really like the case any solutions for the wifi fix
2nd August 2012, 08:32 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 7
There is no fix, except for not using that case. The barely there case kills wifi, nothing to do about it except removing the case.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda app-developers app
22nd September 2014, 11:16 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 3
try silicon jelly cases. dosent affect it that much. still get about 3 bars of signal
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread