Thanks Meter: 2,955

Post Reply Email Thread
19th September 2014, 03:45 AM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Are you planning an M10 release?
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedwar

I have been meaning to do an updated version but i have been a bit strapped for time. When i do it should fix the reboots.

@deedwar

- Now that CM11 M10 is out (and our beloved Acro S has been snubbed again), are you planning to put out an M10 release with the fixes you mention above?

- CM11 M10 specifically mentions working ANT+ support for a number of devices that support ANT+. Will your next release fully support the ANT+ features of the Acro S (hikari)?

- Also, would you please consider patching the ROM source with OpenPDroid before building (or producing a second/parallel build with OpenPDroid)? It has no effect (as long as ART is not enabled) for most users who either don't know what pdroid is or don't care AND, it encourages and enables those who do know what PDroid is to use your rom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MiyagiSan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MiyagiSan Ad-Free
23rd September 2014, 01:09 AM |#62  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bendigo

Donate to Me
More
Ok i just updated to the latest source. I dont think ant+ works but worth a try i havent got anything to test with it.

Download

Latest kernel version which means it will be a LOT ahead of the old one.
Plus all my important fixes which i honestly cant remember since my last update.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deedwar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deedwar Ad-Free
23rd September 2014, 10:55 AM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

Ok i just updated to the latest source. I dont think ant+ works but worth a try i havent got anything to test with it.

Download

Plus all my important fixes which i honestly cant remember since my last update.

Thanks for the update. I've just installed it and it's working fine.
23rd September 2014, 02:13 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Download

Thanks, working great as already stated, just wondering if your recent source changes/commits is available on github? Would be nice to be able to view/compile.
23rd September 2014, 05:25 PM |#65  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by perkabalo

Thanks, working great as already stated, just wondering if your recent source changes/commits is available on github? Would be nice to be able to view/compile.

+1

Would like to build an OpenPDroid version if this turns out to be a stable "daily driver" build.
The Following User Says Thank You to MiyagiSan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MiyagiSan Ad-Free
24th September 2014, 01:15 AM |#66  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bendigo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by perkabalo

Just pushed my changes and here is my local_manifests

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
<project path="device/sony/hikari" name="opensemc/android_device_sony_hikari" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0" />
<project path="device/sony/fuji-common" name="deedwar/fuji-common" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0-old" />
<project path="kernel/sony/msm8x60" name="deedwar/evolve" remote="github" revision="evolve-1.25" />
<project path="vendor/broadcom/wlan" name="OpenSEMC/vendor_broadcom_wlan" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0" />
<project path="vendor/sony" name="deedwar/proprietary_vendor_sony" remote="github" revision="kitkat-blob" />
<remove-project path="bootable/recovery" name="CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery" />
<remove-project path="bootable/recovery-cm" name="CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery-cm" />
<project path="bootable/recovery" name="omnirom/android_bootable_recovery" remote="github" revision="android-4.4"/>
<remove-project path="hardware/qcom/media" name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_media" groups="qcom" />
<project path="hardware/qcom/media" name="opensemc/android_hardware_qcom_media" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0" groups="qcom" />
</manifest>
The Following User Says Thank You to deedwar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deedwar Ad-Free
25th September 2014, 07:21 PM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can anyone who installed the update tell if it still there random reboots sometimes or after watching a facebook or snapchat video ?
25th September 2014, 08:27 PM |#68  
Flag Imus, Cavite
Thanks Meter: 2

More
i have a question before i flash this ROM. Will it remove my recovery program (like CWM) after flashing this? because some ROMS deleted my recovery program after flashing it. If not, can i just flash this like an update? because im from CM11 "Beanstalk" version 4.4.4 ROM.
26th September 2014, 04:41 PM |#69  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
It comes with TWRP as all new roms do these days (at least for lt26w). Flashing stock, rooting it and then installing CWM I have been thru too many times.
The Following User Says Thank You to andacro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andacro Ad-Free
26th September 2014, 07:04 PM |#70  
Flag Imus, Cavite
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andacro

It comes with TWRP as all new roms do these days (at least for lt26w). Flashing stock, rooting it and then installing CWM I have been thru too many times.

ahh i see, thanks mate! going to flash the ROM.
26th September 2014, 09:57 PM |#71  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoohTech

ahh i see, thanks mate! going to flash the ROM.

A short summary of your experience with it would be useful to others reading the thread and considering the rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)