Problem after bootloader unlock

Search This thread

RiceydDr0id

Mar 5, 2012
Limerick
Ok guys I just unlocked my moto gz bootloader all went fin and my apps and stuff were restoring. I keep now getting this error do. It says. "unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped" I keep clicking ok but nothing happens just keeps popping back up. I did a search on google didnt see much and here (Im really really tired do) AAnyone know why this is going on with my moto g after the unlock and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks in advance for all..... were would we be without XDA :good:

draltus

Oct 30, 2009
isparta
same problem for me. did you fix this
if you resolve this problem, please tell me how did you fix it

or anybody have any idea

lols21.10

Dec 22, 2012
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ok guys I just unlocked my moto gz bootloader all went fin and my apps and stuff were restoring. I keep now getting this error do. It says. "unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped" I keep clicking ok but nothing happens just keeps popping back up. I did a search on google didnt see much and here (Im really really tired do) AAnyone know why this is going on with my moto g after the unlock and what I can do to fix it?

I didn't face this problem when i unlocked mine...... Well you can flash stock rom(just go to moto g 2014 android development thread and download stock firmware of your device and flash it ) But u can try this if somehow you can reach go to setting ->Developers options -> select runtime and check if its dalvik.

2hipso

Jan 4, 2014
Slovakia, Žilina

Hi, I was getting this error with CM11 snapshot M6 rom and helped me restoring stock firmware from this GUIDE

Reactions: draltus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi, I was getting this error with CM11 snapshot M6 rom and helped me restoring stock firmware from this GUIDE