FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MODS][THEMES] All my mods for DX

967 posts
Thanks Meter: 675
 
Post Reply Email Thread
1st July 2014, 10:20 PM |#181  
vikkolts's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 675
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedx

Dark theme is awesome.. not all dark yet.
Great work.:thumbup:


Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Free mobile app

I know. But I think that it is unfixed because than will be graphic bugs (black background with black fonts on some apps)
2nd July 2014, 01:14 AM |#182  
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viktor_android

Dark ViMiRo (for v1.0-0)
It is ported lite version of Dark mod for IC
Screenshots in OP
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bo...ark_ViMiRo.zip
Restore before flashing: https://www.mediafire.com/?25vfkewhoa6bslk
Transparent nav bar wasn't done because I haven't time now
Don't forget to do backup

When you say nav bar you mean status bar right? because we have capacitive buttons on our DX... Right ? Or am i missing or just miss informed?
2nd July 2014, 05:20 AM |#183  
vikkolts's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 675
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by filipcar

When you say nav bar you mean status bar right? because we have capacitive buttons on our DX... Right ? Or am i missing or just miss informed?

No. I was talking about bar where menu button and 4 shortcuts
3rd July 2014, 12:07 AM |#184  
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viktor_android

No. I was talking about bar where menu button and 4 shortcuts

Oh :P That makes much more sense.
7th July 2014, 08:06 AM |#185  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i want sense4 lockscreen.Can you help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktor_android

try install new version...

7th July 2014, 12:09 PM |#186  
vikkolts's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 675
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dohieu555

i want sense4 lockscreen.Can you help me?

For ViMiRo? It is impossible
7th July 2014, 02:56 PM |#187  
Will_Xda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 757
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dohieu555

i want sense4 lockscreen.Can you help me?

Try a lockscreen app, with a sense 4 theme (e.g. Golocker/MagicLocker)
The Following User Says Thank You to Will_Xda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Will_Xda Ad-Free
1st October 2014, 05:42 PM |#188  
vikkolts's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 675
 
More
3Minit Battery Mod for sense 5
Screenshots you can find here
Download:
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/Yv1
Install via recovery
I did this for me so no requests. SystemUI uses hEQS and AOSP recent apps style
1st October 2014, 05:42 PM |#189  
vikkolts's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 675
 
More
3Minit Battery Mod for sense 5
Screenshots you can find here
Download:
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/Yv1
Install via recovery
I did this for me so no requests. SystemUI uses hEQS and AOSP recent apps style, and internet speed
Thanks to @gharrington
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikkolts For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vikkolts Ad-Free
1st October 2014, 11:15 PM |#190  
nek46's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag athens greece
Thanks Meter: 423
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viktor_android

3Minit Battery Mod for sense 5
Screenshots you can find here
Download:
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/Yv1
Install via recovery
I did this for me so no requests. SystemUI uses hEQS and AOSP recent apps style, and internet speed
Thanks to @gharrington

Wow .. nice battery app thanks viktor,But there is one small problem, comes out this message and the application closes

The Following User Says Thank You to nek46 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nek46 Ad-Free
2nd October 2014, 06:58 AM |#191  
vikkolts's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 675
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nek46

Wow .. nice battery app thanks viktor,But there is one small problem, comes out this message and the application closes

Yes... After some time I got this message too. I will try to fix. Also I want include sense 5/6 batteries
The Following User Says Thank You to vikkolts For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vikkolts Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
[mods], [themes]

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes