Please help! I can send/receive texts but don't have internet? (tmobile)

Search This thread

thename1000

Jul 14, 2012
I just got my Ultra.

Took the sim card out of my Nexus 5 and put it into the Ultra. I immediately got some text messages but can't get internet working. I took it out and put it back in and still the same thing. I'm of course in a place where I had signal on my old phone.

I have the C6833 International Version and all my research said it would work fine on the T mobile LTE network.

Anyone have any idea what's going on??????:(

dimex

Nov 28, 2012
I just got my Ultra.

Took the sim card out of my Nexus 5 and put it into the Ultra. I immediately got some text messages but can't get internet working. I took it out and put it back in and still the same thing. I'm of course in a place where I had signal on my old phone.

I have the C6833 International Version and all my research said it would work fine on the T mobile LTE network.

Make sure your APN settings are correct:

APN: fast.t-mobile.com

MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

MCC: 310

MNC: 260

APN type: default,mms,supl

thename1000

Jul 14, 2012
WOW that worked! Awesome thanks man! All of those fields were empty for some reason.

I was about to try to return the phone because I couldn't find anything online about this. If you pm me with your email I'll paypal you $5 for your trouble :)

Reactions: adfurgerson

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just got my Ultra.

Make sure your APN settings are correct:

APN: fast.t-mobile.com

MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

MCC: 310

MNC: 260

APN type: default,mms,supl
    WOW that worked! Awesome thanks man! All of those fields were empty for some reason.

I was about to try to return the phone because I couldn't find anything online about this. If you pm me with your email I'll paypal you $5 for your trouble :)

Haha don't worry about it dude. Glad that worked.