[MoKee OS - JB/KK] [Q/A] - DISCUSSION THREAD

Search This thread

alex_is_the_1

Nov 22, 2012
I understood what you mean, that's a problem on ROM sources and not depends on device sources. I've noticed the same problem in this ROM but on Galaxy s4
What's weird is after a reboot the stats seem to work now, I'm liking this ROM a lot! Anyone have a bug where you unplug your charger and a few seconds to a min later it starts mysteriously charging without a power source? Also it takes a few times of plugging my phone in to get it to start charging. Probably just my phone.

AntaresOne

Recognized Developer
Sep 30, 2013
Chieti, Italy
www.antaresone.eu
What's weird is after a reboot the stats seem to work now, I'm liking this ROM a lot! Anyone have a bug where you unplug your charger and a few seconds to a min later it starts mysteriously charging without a power source? Also it takes a few times of plugging my phone in to get it to start charging. Probably just my phone.
Sounds like your USB port is dirty, try to clean it with alcohol and a toothpick

Reactions: alex_is_the_1

LyNChP1N

Jun 23, 2013
Is it necessary to use cm theme fixer for mokee?
Am using MK44.4-janice-201408101404-UNOFFICIAL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ojnfpk.jpg

Q&A Thread

This is the Q&A thread for the new MoKee Open Source Project ROM. Please ask and answer here for general questions and problems.

4.3.1 DevDB Thread: [TeamNova][4.3.1] MoKee Open Source Project
    4.4.2 DevDB Thread: [TeamNova][4.4.2] MoKee Open Source Project
    Lol i've read inside of my mom lol :D
    Anyway, @Tesla-MADAL93 Can't you use J Team sources for OMX?

I was talking with Rox about OMX, btw this evening or tomorrow I build MoKee 4.4
    how to change language in mokee market n my battery draining fastly what to do?
    overall awsome rom

i have indian version ddulp8 :(

owner of rom could not replied me n rom is also weird than cyanogen roms :mad:

I have a lot of things to do in my personal life, I don't live on xda 24/7. To answer you: MoKee Market has only chinese language, was never translated. For battery change governor and i/o scheduler, delete o disable apps that you don't want, use greenify... There are a lot of things to do, just let the brain to think about what to do. Awesome or weird? If you don't want to use it why are you using? There are a lot of ROMs now for our device, if you don't like a ROM you cannot tell that is weird, ugly or something else. And another thing: say thanks and support us developers if we are doing something useful for you users. If we want, we can stop to share all our things and keep them only for us

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070
    New build available!!

Changelog:

Device:
    • New CPU OC
      [*]New GPU OC
      [*]New NovaThor Settings v1.5
      [*]New kernel 3.0.101 with a lot of improvements
      [*]Kernel compressed in LZ4 (bigger but faster kernel)
      [*]Stable Swap Storages (now in NovaThor Settings)
      [*]Faster and stable Interactive governor
      [*]Removed crappy PegasusQ governor
      [*]Fixed vibrator driver (instead of old workaround)
      [*]Many more: https://github.com/TeamCanjica

MoKee:
    • HUGE updates in sources
    • Changelog TOO BIG, see here (from 15/04 to 10/08 :angel:)
    • My MoKee Debloater (a flashable zip to remove Chinese/unneeded apps in this ROM) now compatible with 4.4 too

You can find MoKee Debloater here and new ROM build here
    That also I tried,no luck.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Send me a logcat bro

Are you planning mokee 4.4.2 ?? :cyclops:
    :angel:

Yes, I'm waiting for fix OMX before release

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070