15 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By harkirat, Junior Member on 3rd April 2011, 02:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th December 2011, 11:35 AM |#41  
Flag Ventura, CA
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Not even 720p like the camera can record? That's too bad, that the only thing id want off the s2.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App
6th January 2012, 08:29 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Well I finally got it to work using 2 different generic cables and by slightly pulling 3.5mm jack out just a notch. Unfortunately its a bit annoying that way. Aside from picture quality, It is very useful for those wanting to stream video to a tv at party or something.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App
25th May 2012, 07:17 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Solved
Plug the cable into the TV FIRST!!.. then your phone. I used a plain jane cable running VB-FB-with Antonx 1.1.0
Hope this helps

Again, plug cable into your TV red in the video slot THEN plug it into your phone..

Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to Rabid Panda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rabid Panda Ad-Free
6th June 2012, 06:38 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Plug the cable into the tv FIRST..... Before you plug it into your phone... Make sure you tick the tv out box.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
28th November 2012, 06:01 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Do i need to have my phone rooted in order to do these because under options>display there in no option to turn tv out on or off

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
30th November 2012, 09:26 PM |#46  
Thanks Meter: 502

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by futxsiempre

Do i need to have my phone rooted in order to do these because under options>display there in no option to turn tv out on or off

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

I thought it was always under settings, advanced or another area other than display. Been a while since I've been on stock though.
8th October 2014, 10:02 AM |#47  
Flag West Hills
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Which custom ROM's if any support TV out?
I am helping a friend with his SGH T959V and we've rooted it and want to know if there are any updated ROMsvthat support TV out.. He's running CM11 at the moment but wantsvto go back to a gingerbread ROM. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time.
8th October 2014, 07:29 PM |#48  
Thanks Meter: 3,761

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeatheist

I am helping a friend with his SGH T959V and we've rooted it and want to know if there are any updated ROMsvthat support TV out.. He's running CM11 at the moment but wantsvto go back to a gingerbread ROM. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time.

Check this list out:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...Ms#Gingerbread

I would recommend Valhalla or Valhalla Black which worked REALLY well and are both based off the stock Gingerbread ROM so they support Wifi Calling and TV Out.
The Following User Says Thank You to FBis251 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FBis251 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)