Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
THIS IS THE GUIDE FOR HOW TO UNBRICK S DUOS

i have found many users of s duos asking how to unbrick s duos many times.So I am providing this tutorial to unbrick s duos
REQUIREMENTS
  1. computer(with windows xp,7 or 8)
  2. Device Drivers(click here)
  3. ODIN (attached in attachments)
Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for any damage done to your phone.
1.Download the firmware of Your Country Click The Link Below
http://www.sammobile.com/2012/10/20/first-firmwares-galaxy-s-duos-online/
2.Extract The Zip Files You Downloaded Above
3. you will find tar.md5 file in it
4.Open odin
5.Click PDA-S7562XXBMG2_S7562ODDBMG1_S7562DDBMG1_HOME.tar(select this file)
6.now turn on the phone in download mode(vol up+home+power)

7.connect the phone with computer using USB cable(install drivers in computer before it)
8.Wait to yellow text appear in first box
9.Click START
10.And let ODIN do its work and wait till you see PASS in green color, it means the flashing process is completed successfully
11.Let the phone automatically Reboot
12.It's Done. Now your phone is unbricked

If you have Nandroid back up
1.place backup in sd card
2.open cwm recovery(vol up+vol down+home+power)
3.select restore
4.select the backup
5.select yes ,restore
6.the backup will restore.wait till complete
7.when it complete the restore,select reboot system
8.phone will reboot
9.It's done.

If you have hardbricked your phone and unable to boot recovery or download mode
then use one click unbrick tool
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1153310

Or use USB jig
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/help/guide-how-to-make-usb-jig-reset-binary-t1604707

If any question ask me

Attachments

• odin.zip
    194.2 KB · Views: 1,604

karlad

Jan 12, 2014
Cheers, hopefully I wont need it....but comforting to know its here

KaranPartap

Sep 20, 2014
help me help me....

i have Nadroid back up but when i restore it it show E: signature verification failed ! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Sagar_Patel

Jan 10, 2014
Bhavnagar
bricked s duos

i have found many users of s duos asking how to unbrick s duos many times.So I am providing this tutorial to unbrick s duos
REQUIREMENTS
4.Open odin

7.connect the phone with computer using USB cable(install drivers in computer before it)
9.Click START
10.And let ODIN do its work and wait till you see PASS in green color, it means the flashing process is completed successfully

3.select restore
4.select the backup
5.select yes ,restore
8.phone will reboot
9.It's done.

Or use USB jig
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/help/guide-how-to-make-usb-jig-reset-binary-t1604707

If any question ask me

Neither oneclick unbrick works nor usb jig.....

Sagar_Patel

Jan 10, 2014
Bhavnagar
S7562 Hardbrick

have you hard brick your device?

i had installed swapper 2.....after which i had tried to restart my s7562....but then there was only samsung logo and the device gets reboot until the battery drains....i cant go into recovery, download mode...i had enabled usb debugging on but the device cant be recognized by pc...it sounds like connecting and disconnecting within few seconds....

Reactions: boy maztoul

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
i had installed swapper 2.....after which i had tried to restart my s7562....but then there was only samsung logo and the device gets reboot until the battery drains....i cant go into recovery, download mode...i had enabled usb debugging on but the device cant be recognized by pc...it sounds like connecting and disconnecting within few seconds....

have you tried both things?
usb jig and one clock tool

Reactions: Sagar_Patel

Sagar_Patel

Jan 10, 2014
Bhavnagar

Yes, i have tried both USB Jig and One Click tool...none of them worked...Jig did nothing and One click tool ends up with message failed!!!

However, it could be possible that my jig is faulty one, or the device has been bricked in such a way that neither it cant be dived into download mode even by this jig nor it can be repaired through One click.....whatever, i had given my device to expert and he has given my device back in working condition with only fault that i cannot use SIM card at all!!! Whenever i try to insert SIM, pop up appears saying unavailable sim, need to restart or something like that...Actually, I had noticed that the firmware used for my device was not from my country India and the one that was used was may be of china or one from gulf country in which there were no play store or google play service. Hence i had side loaded both apk but they could not be open even after that....So, i had restored cwm back up and i have got my stock rom back with working play store and all gapps but the sim problem starts thereafter as i mentioned above.....However, im going to flash the Indian stock rom again via odin....Do you have any suggestion for me?

Btw, expert has repaired my device using JTAG.

and.......Thanks for helping me...

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
Yes, i have tried both USB Jig and One Click tool...none of them worked...Jig did nothing and One click tool ends up with message failed!!!

However, it could be possible that my jig is faulty one, or the device has been bricked in such a way that neither it cant be dived into download mode even by this jig nor it can be repaired through One click.....whatever, i had given my device to expert and he has given my device back in working condition with only fault that i cannot use SIM card at all!!! Whenever i try to insert SIM, pop up appears saying unavailable sim, need to restart or something like that...Actually, I had noticed that the firmware used for my device was not from my country India and the one that was used was may be of china or one from gulf country in which there were no play store or google play service. Hence i had side loaded both apk but they could not be open even after that....So, i had restored cwm back up and i have got my stock rom back with working play store and all gapps but the sim problem starts thereafter as i mentioned above.....However, im going to flash the Indian stock rom again via odin....Do you have any suggestion for me?

i think your sim.slot have hardware issues.

Reactions: Sagar_Patel

Sagar_Patel

Jan 10, 2014
Bhavnagar
SIM problem in Stock rom

Ok, it seems that whenever i use stock rom, sim issue appears but if i use rom that the expert had loaded after repairing my device, it works fine with no issue. However, i dont know why i cant use play store and google play services ( ok, there is no gmail, google search or any other gapps)... if possible i would post here what rom the expert had loaded in my device...

But, i think the issue is related to software problem and more specifically, to CSC file somehow....what say?

Btw, thanks for helping me....

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
Ok, it seems that whenever i use stock rom, sim issue appears but if i use rom that the expert had loaded after repairing my device, it works fine with no issue. However, i dont know why i cant use play store and google play services ( ok, there is no gmail, google search or any other gapps)... if possible i would post here what rom the expert had loaded in my device...

But, i think the issue is related to software problem and more specifically, to CSC file somehow....what say?

Btw, thanks for helping me....

looks like wrong country stock rom

Ryan_carte

Jul 14, 2015
Hi,
Recently, I did a Hard Reset on my GT-7562. [POWER +(VOL + VOL-) + HOME].
I wiped the cache partition and then wiped the user data.
After the reset the phone booted up and I did the initial setup [ Language, Wi-Fi & time].
Then, a "BLACK" screen showed up displaying only the time, battery status ,(network strength shows even though I didn't insert a sim) & nothing else. No apps, no home screen, nothing but a black screen.

What happened?? Did I follow a wrong method? What do I do now??
All I tried to do was get my phone back to the day I bought It.

pkprashant

Sep 4, 2015

hey brother who was that expert plz wattsapp me 9795158553 i had same problem as u were my phone is completely dead nothing no recovery no download mode i do not know watt to do .....thnx in advance:crying:

_SGY

Apr 26, 2012
Cannot Unbrick my I8262

Stuck at the below screen since quiet sometime any ideas??

<ID:0/003> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I8262XXBNJ1_I8262ODDNJ1_I8262DDOD1_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

REQUIREMENTS
    4.Open odin

9.Click START

3.select restore
    4.select the backup
    5.select yes ,restore
    8.phone will reboot
    9.It's done.

Or use USB jig

If any question ask me
    S7562 Hardbrick

have you hard brick your device?