FORUMS

there's really not even a case for the Razr i?

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By pedro_segura, Junior Member on 22nd May 2013, 07:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th November 2013, 09:16 PM |#21  

More
I found a good one for middle heavy duty, nice impression and good quality, it comes in 3 pieces (belt-panel-holder + silicon skin + plastic corner skin&stand.
Can't share my pictures yet, seek for "BLACK RUGGED HARD CASE COVER BELT CLIP HOLSTER STAND XT890"
30th November 2013, 10:53 AM |#22  
Flag Wakefield
Thanks Meter: 352

Donate to Me
More
Ok, so my Ballistic case designed for RAZR M arrived after more than 3 weeks but it's not so bad considering shipping from US to Europe. Case is very well made, fitting in 100%, camera button is covered with gel and plastic so there is no way to accidentally push camera button.
So summary 18$ with international shipping is very good price for product that can be for min next few months and maybe longer if OtterBox or Ballistic wont made version with uncovered camera button.
6th December 2013, 11:54 PM |#23  
Flag Berkshire. UK
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I bought THIS CASE from Amazon, came from Germany and took about 4 days which isn't bad. It's a nice case ... but it doesn't really fit the phone? The bottom is fine, but as you move up the phone it doesn't sit correctly in the case and you can tell because there is a ridge which protects the screen if you drop it screen down which doesn't come over the side of the phone at the top.

I'll post some pics if folk are interested.

EDIT: This case is awful, do not buy. It started snapping on the sides, near the buttons and at the corners and within 2 weeks was useless.

I can however recommend the Head Case brand from eBay, THIS is the one I went for. It says briefcase design but is in essence a black back case with some darker black lines running along it. The sides are clear too. It's a very robust case and doesn't add too much to the bulk of the phone.
11th December 2013, 04:39 AM |#24  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daamien

I found a good one for middle heavy duty, nice impression and good quality, it comes in 3 pieces (belt-panel-holder + silicon skin + plastic corner skin&stand.
Can't share my pictures yet, seek for "BLACK RUGGED HARD CASE COVER BELT CLIP HOLSTER STAND XT890"

Yeah even I have the same. Unfortunately mine broke recently. But the holster stand is pretty neat.
16th January 2014, 12:30 PM |#25  

More
Arrow I would recommend seriously Trident Cases
Hi.. I have a razr i trident case.. I discoverde this cases with my old droid3 and since then I would recommend to everyone these cases.
They have it for the razrm so as long as u dont mind losing the camera button. By the way.. you can always, do a nice 'cutting' to reach the button and make it useful.

About the case. It is so damn hard I even slam my razri on the ground just to show my friends how good this freaking case is

ps. cant post outside links yet.. but duckduck for "tridentcases"

[]'s
echoes4ever
29th July 2014, 04:20 PM |#26  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 97

More
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Head-Case-D...sid=1112104874
Hard back case in 5000+ styles, get it here (cheaper): http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_od...at=0&_from=R40

OR: Silicone (cheap, with camera button gap, but not very good quality): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blue-TPU-Sil...item2a2c0d8e72 (more collors available)
And many others. There's really a lot of them on Ebay.
15th October 2014, 08:42 PM |#27  
Flag Midlands, UK
Thanks Meter: 65

Donate to Me
More
I've had my S-Line case for as long as I've had this phone (nearly two years) so I thought I'd buy a new case.

Ordered this case and got it today. (You'll need to select it from the options + the colour you want.)

It doesn't have a button placement for the camera button - So I had to disable it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg $(KGrHqF,!rEFJ!zmuzHIBSVVE1VcHQ~~60_57.JPG - [Click for QR Code] (163.9 KB, 105 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)