FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC One M8 firmware collection for different CID/MID | 4.16.401.10

38,831 posts
Thanks Meter: 77,174
 
Post Reply Email Thread
18th October 2014, 01:06 PM |#501  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 77,174
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Spartan

Did that, device just freezes on boot screen (black background with white HTC text)


This is RUU mode. Now try to flash the firmware
 
 
18th October 2014, 01:07 PM |#502  
tagdevil's Avatar
Member
Flag Bruxelles
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Spartan

Did that, device just freezes on boot screen (black background with white HTC text)

...........................
You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think! XDA, mobile wisdom, not a n00b feeding ground!!

No just the HTC Logo in green on white background
18th October 2014, 01:09 PM |#503  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 77,174
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagdevil

Now I can Install a custom recovery and flash a custom rom like the ARHD 20.3 ?

You flash recovery from regular fastboot mode, not fastboot ruu mode. Have you already flashed the firmware?
18th October 2014, 01:12 PM |#504  
tagdevil's Avatar
Member
Flag Bruxelles
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1986.

You flash recovery from regular fastboot mode, not fastboot ruu mode. Have you already flashed the firmware?

I just flashed the firmaware, now when I boot normaly, the phone does de sound and stay on HTC spash screen

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagdevil

I just flashed the firmaware, now when I boot normaly, the phone does de sound and stay on HTC spash screen

Did I have to unlock my bootloader ?
18th October 2014, 01:14 PM |#505  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 77,174
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagdevil

I just flashed the firmaware, now when I boot normaly, the phone does de sound and stay on HTC spash screen

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------



Did I have to unlock my bootloader ?

Now flash custom recovery in fastboot, then boot custom recovery and flash ROM of your choice
18th October 2014, 01:33 PM |#506  
tagdevil's Avatar
Member
Flag Bruxelles
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1986.

Now flash custom recovery in fastboot, then boot custom recovery and flash ROM of your choice

Okey I will do it

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Everythink work perfectly !!
Thank you for your help (and also you rom)
If someday you come in Belgium, I buy you a good Belgian beer
18th October 2014, 01:39 PM |#507  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 77,174
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagdevil

Okey I will do it

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Everythink work perfectly !!
Thank you for your help (and also you rom)
If someday you come in Belgium, I buy you a good Belgian beer

thanks, I'll let you know
18th October 2014, 03:40 PM |#508  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 77,174
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Spartan

Did that, device just freezes on boot screen (black background with white HTC text)

Success?
18th October 2014, 06:31 PM |#509  
Etshooter's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Anyone flash this and have the phone stay on HTC logo white screen after boot, even if you have things still work (for me the hold power button to turn on flashlight worked...) You need to flash a Rom and a custom recovery before that.
18th October 2014, 10:33 PM |#510  
Member
Flag Oak Harbor, WA
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Which firmware.zip?
I'm trying to find the correct firmware to install on my HTC One but I haven't been able to parse it out of what I've found on the various forums. Any assistance would be appreciated.

CID = CWS__001 (CID Getter)
HTC One (M8)
Stock 4.4.2 (rooted)
Sense 6.0
Software No. 1.58.5.0.1
Kernel 3.4.0-gaabcaed
TWRP v2.7.0.2

Hboot screen
Code:
***  TAMPERED  ***
***  UNLOCKED  ***
M8_UL_CA PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-3.16.0.0000
RADIO-INVALID_VER_INFO
OpenDSP-INVALID_VER_INFO
OS-
eMC-boot 2048MB
Wifi (I am aware it is a dirty word on all ARHD related threads) works fine with above configuration but not with ARHD.

Do I need a specific .zip or can I (S-off) and flash 3.28.401.7.zip? I'm really trying to research my own answers but also want to avoid bricking... soft or otherwise.

Thanks.
18th October 2014, 10:36 PM |#511  
mike1986.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 77,174
 
Donate to Me
More
There is no firmware yet for your CID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Wenonah

I'm trying to find the correct firmware to install on my HTC One but I haven't been able to parse it out of what I've found on the various forums. Any assistance would be appreciated.

CID = CWS__001 (CID Getter)
HTC One (M8)

Stock 4.4.2 (rooted)
Sense 6.0
Software No. 1.58.5.0.1
Kernel 3.4.0-gaabcaed
TWRP v2.7.0.2

Hboot screen
Code:
***  TAMPERED  ***
***  UNLOCKED  ***
M8_UL_CA PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-3.16.0.0000
RADIO-INVALID_VER_INFO
OpenDSP-INVALID_VER_INFO
OS-
eMC-boot 2048MB
Wifi (I am aware it is a dirty word on all ARHD related threads) works fine with above configuration but not with ARHD.

Do I need a specific .zip or can I (S-off) and flash 3.28.401.7.zip? I'm really trying to research my own answers but also want to avoid bricking... soft or otherwise.

Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to mike1986. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mike1986. Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes