[Q] (F180L) Can anyone help?

Search This thread

hackenggr

May 15, 2007
Wah Cantt
I know bro it have the non removeable battery it will not charge probably untill you fix that install anyother rom use the usb storage mode in recovery to put in the rom from computer to internal storage of try the adb push or try the teenybin by autoprime you will find in the forum to get to anyother recovery or use the LGPSTN to get you phone is factory condition and do what you like once your phone able to boot up properly.

I still not understand you want to charge the phone or what to get ut alive and use again as normal?

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

farhan.ahmed

Aug 15, 2013
Karachi
tot and dll files

thanks for your reply.
I charged the battery on desktop charger. it is now 80% charged. I could use LGNPST but i dont have the tot and dll files. I downloaded kdz and extracted tot from it but i could not find dll file...

Ahmed Xperia p

Nov 25, 2012
Islamabad
thanks for your reply.
I charged the battery on desktop charger. it is now 80% charged. I could use LGNPST but i dont have the tot and dll files. I downloaded kdz and extracted tot from it but i could not find dll file...

You dont need kdz for unbricking. Just go through Teenybin thread by autoprime it has all required files and it's easiest and quickest way to un brick your phone(ive unbricked my phone many times using this method).
On 4.4 you need a locked bootloader to charge your phone in OFF condition. How you managed to charge it ?

farhan.ahmed

Aug 15, 2013
Karachi
You dont need kdz for unbricking. Just go through Teenybin thread by autoprime it has all required files and it's easiest and quickest way to un brick your phone(ive unbricked my phone many times using this method).
On 4.4 you need a locked bootloader to charge your phone in OFF condition. How you managed to charge it ?

I have managed to charge it but i could not do anything with teenybin and LGNPST because in your mentioned thread, there are files available for E970 AT&T and Sprint only.
I need a bin and dll file for F180L or if I am searching wrong, please guide me step by step it would be really helpful

Ahmed Xperia p

Nov 25, 2012
Islamabad
I have managed to charge it but i could not do anything with teenybin and LGNPST because in your mentioned thread, there are files available for E970 AT&T and Sprint only.
I need a bin and dll file for F180L or if I am searching wrong, please guide me step by step it would be really helpful

You're searching right it has only files for E970. Keep one thing in mind Teenybin is best for secure booting error and locked bootloaders . Once i encountered secure booting error i used E970 dll file with LGnpst. I managed to boot into TWRP and from there i flashed CWM zip file which was already available in phone's storage. From CWM i restored nandroid backup.
What's current situation of your phone's bootloader? Locked? Unlocked?
What Recovery and rom installed ATM?

farhan.ahmed

Aug 15, 2013
Karachi
You're searching right it has only files for E970. Keep one thing in mind Teenybin is best for secure booting error and locked bootloaders . Once i encountered secure booting error i used E970 dll file with LGnpst. I managed to boot into TWRP and from there i flashed CWM zip file which was already available in phone's storage. From CWM i restored nandroid backup.
What's current situation of your phone's bootloader? Locked? Unlocked?
What Recovery and rom installed ATM?

Sling 2.2 kitkat installed with cwm. i dont know about the boatloader either it is locked or unlocked but i installed cwm with freegee. every time i boot up into cwm but when i try install zip from sd card, it gives me an error sd card E:Can`t mount /sdcard. i think i have a sling zip file in my internal memory but i could not get there either

hackenggr

May 15, 2007
Wah Cantt

dll file of E970 will be use with the F180 and teenybin for 180 is also available in the autoprime's thread

and you can search "LGE975AT-00-V10b-EUR-XX-FEB-13-2013_0.tot" in google you will find the full stock tot file if teenybin not work for you use the E970.dll it will be fine with F180S/K/L same method to to flash the full stock tot file as teenybin

If you not find it even let me know I will try to find it for you or upload

Reactions: bornodhaka

bornodhaka

May 9, 2011
Dhaka
help me please, I'm just stuck :(

Hello guys, need your help, I just owned a f180l, which was converted to e975. That was working good, I don't know what was in my mind, I unlocked my bootloder by freegee and installed TWRP and flash cm11 which was meant to be for e975 (int.), just screwed with baseband.
Then I had to flash f180l's F180L30c_00 rom, backup EPS by freegee, then flash e975 E97520A_00 rom, but like this tutorial: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2792877 , I couldn't backup my IMEI, so I flash twrp with freegee again and flash f180l's kitkat baseband.

Its totally ok for then, I was using it and when battery 15% remaining phone goes off, I tried to switched on but it didn't on. Later I tried to go into recovery, 1st time and only once it went to TWRP recovery and it was showing 9% charge remaining in TWRP. I thought for low battery it doesn't on, so I select power off and plugged it for charging. On notification, it shows now red is always on and green is blinking also. I don't know it is charging or not.
I tried to go into recovery mode from fastboot, it never goes, even sometimes fastboot also goes off.
Tried to go into download mode, no luck.
when tried to switch on, it shows 'Google' logo with unlock sign at the bottom and sometimes show LG sign, then goes black or sometimes don't show LG sign, just go black.
should I go with teenybins? I don't want to get worse my situation more.
Please help me guys, I just bought it 2 days before... :(

Aug 20, 2010
Kolkata
And all ends well. I found the TOT file, rename extension from TOT to BIN.Flash the file in phone using LGNPST and my phone back to its original state.
I specially thanks to Autoprime and Xboxfanj to help me, guide me specially Xboxfanj finds the TOT file for me on a Chinese forum,download it and upload on another site just for me. Thanks Xboxfanj.

good working sir

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

dll file of E970 will be use with the F180 and teenybin for 180 is also available in the autoprime's thread

and you can search "LGE975AT-00-V10b-EUR-XX-FEB-13-2013_0.tot" in google you will find the full stock tot file if teenybin not work for you use the E970.dll it will be fine with F180S/K/L same method to to flash the full stock tot file as teenybin

If you not find it even let me know I will try to find it for you or upload