Ultimate Guide For [BOOTLOOP RECOVERY] Noob Friendly

Search This thread

droidj-03

Jul 24, 2014
Bootloop resolved - flashed using native xperia flasher

Please help. I find your site and this noob's thread is so informative but I couldn't find a way to fix my boot loop. The XDA is full of dev tech jargon, and felt exhausted that I seek help finally here.

My xperia tab z (sgp321 with LTE+WIFI, European version) got into bootloop after flashing CWM 6.0.3.2 (TabZ_DooMLoRD_AdvStkKernel_FW-253-v01.img). The flashing went fine I was able to boot into recovery mode and made a backup. But after the backup is over, and rebooting it prompted Reboot > root access is missing. Root? I selected 'YES' thinking I could root the device. Then bootloop started. I followed all the steps in your thread, Factory reset, Wipe cache, Delvik cache, fix permission etc but still into bootloop.

The device is boot-loader unlocked. It was running KK 4.4.2. Not rooted. I have CM-11-20140723-Nightly-pollux.zip in the external SD card of which I was planning to flash using CWM recovery.

1. What options remain for me to get the device back into original state ? back into 4.4.2.
2. I was able to pass ADB calls. But now since into bootloop, how can I make fastboot/ADB calls to device consistently to do anything realted to reset, recover?
3. In addition to ADB/fastboot, I have Flashtool 0.9.16 by Androxyde with SGP321_10.4.1.B.0.101_CE.ftf stock firmware. Can I flash this Stock ROM while in bootloop ? How can flashtool help in this situation ?
4. The Tablet Z battery is built-in. Does it charge while in bootloop? How can I power-down/shutdown the device without restarting using CWM (it has only reboot option), so that I could fully charge the device ?

Any helpful advise is very much appreciated.
:confused::confused:
Thank you very much for great work you are doing and the very purpose for XDA - Knowledge Sharing.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Please, can you tell me what steps you made during recovery? My xperia tab z SGP321 (LTE+WIFI European version) is now into bootloop; it was unlocked but not rooted, has CWM 6.0.3.2 and I can boot into recovery mode. Please tell me where to start from ? Can I make ADB/fastboot calls without resolving bootloop or can I flash any stock ROMs using flash tool still with bootloop issue unfixed ? How Can I get the device back into work ?

Much appreciate your help. I have posted details in the same thread.

Thank you.:):confused:
Edit : I got EMMA resolved the issue;flashed with a stock ROM and my device is back on 4.4.2.

I still need to clarify few things as I'm still confused.

During flash, it shows the following info.
Model - SGP321
IMEI -
Application software - 10.1.1.A.1.253
File system - global-lte 10.5.A.0.230 (which is 4.4.2)
SIM - unlocked
Boot-
DRM-
Activated-yes

But it downloaded and flashed 10.4.b.0.569 which is JB 4.3 (showed in the progress bar while downloading and flashing). It took nearly 1 hour to download the ROM (1 gb nearly) from Sony and flash it. Then I had 4.4.2. What exactly the tool has done here ? I guess its not the one I had as I had to OTA the default 4.4.2 apps kit and configure all the settings from scratch as soon as the device got booted up. Means flasher has actually flashed an 4.4.2 clean image. Or it had flashed 4.3 first then had 4.4 upgraded in one go. Can an expert kindly explain ?

If anyone needs help on EMMA, please post.

Many thanks XDA.
:)

Last edited:

dhream

Sep 23, 2014
You guys are my last resort, T720S boot loop and i am dazed and confused

error mod plz remove this dupe post...

Last edited:

dhream

Sep 23, 2014
How do I resolve this weird boot loop like no other?

Hey thanks for this guide and all who have added their learning, up at the how to guide you said: "ADB can be used to access the phone while booting, be aware that some boot loops make it unable to use ADB since they do not go further then the manufacturer logo. (In new CWM versions it’s possible to use adb)"

OK so how in detail do I load CWM into my phone with only the external SD card, and only access to stock recovery and no way yet to connect drivers, as the boot loop always denies the phone. This info was not in CWM site. All fixes assume drivers are functional!

I have a back up of someone else's exact make and model, but it is just a file in my downloaded windows at present. How do I get that installed flashed or working without drivers?

My boot loop gets to logo screen then reboots, drivers cannot 'handshake' the phone and therefore almost nothing can be done.

I have Android KK 4.4.2. on a TCL T720S china phone, i have spent week on china-devices.com trying sp flash tools, scripts, drivers, usb fixes, mtk droid tools and even pored over the Chinese TCL site, and all over the web, there is not much out there, I know exactly two other English speaking TCL T720S users in the world! neither of them can help me much.

cheers,

Last edited:

dhream

Sep 23, 2014
This thread was really helpful. I updated my ROM, running legacy AOSPA on Xperia S. Last update had me stuck on the manufacturer logo and I couldn't roll back to the previous ROM, CM wouldn't let me install older software. I tried the steps but it didn't work for me, finally decided to wipe system as a result and reinstall everything. This got it to work. I suppose my point is that sometimes it's best to format/wipe the system.

I have done a factory reset, I have no idea how to format the phone. I guess the only way would be via a PC connection, much the way an external drive is formatted, and there we are right back at boot loop ground zero, the PC and phone don't play nice together in boot loop! :mad:

ninadtongay

Oct 17, 2014
Need a urgent help please guide me

hello sir after i rooted my phone i tried to flash stock rom by it didn't work so i press volume down and power button then shows that " entry for qpst download" then i connect my phone to pc it tell me to format it to use it . I hit yes after that my phone is not working not even recovery mode or "entry for qpst download"
please help me its been 2 weeks my phone is being dead.. I don't no what to do please help me... please.....

ivoryhs

Oct 26, 2014
HTC ONE S

Well, the Htc one S doesn't have a removable battery, and I tried to turn it off, how do you do that? I just reboots, shuts down, and reboots.... :(

jvrey5

Jan 10, 2013
QC
BOOTLOOP for ET-7008b tablet

We've had the tablet for more than a year now. It's one of those cheap China or Taiwan (I really don't know) tabs for my kid. Knowing how much my kid downloads and installs stuff, I got him a 32GB extSD. About a month ago, he kept on complaining that it ran too slow and always said that it lacked memory. Off-the-bat, I immediately thought that it was because of the fact that it was made in China (or wherever, being non-branded, I assumed that...) [stereotype aside, most are 'beta' devices]. Anyway, I never rooted it. Using the native app (under SETTINGS), I tried to move/link the downloaded apps to the SD. Upon rebooting, VIOLA - bootloop!

After all my Google-ing attempts, I'm left with the flashing option which would still entail a lot work AFTER the flash itself.

Basically, I really think that doing a factory reset will do the trick. The problem is, I can't get into the recovery mode on the device - to be more specific, the recovery menu itself.

Even before the problem started, the ONLY key-combo that works will take me to a screen that has an android robot lying down, chest open with an exclamation inside a red triangle on top of it. I assumed that this is the download mode because when it was still working fine, there was an option in setting that would allow you to reboot to recovery - which was basically the same screen but had the recovery options.

I'm still a noob when it comes to ADB but I'm hoping that it be fixed this way.

ADB can only see it when it's on the 'download' mode, however, it lists it in recovery when you use DEVICES. ADB REBOOT (bootloader or recovery) simply reboots it to the bootloop. PC will then see it as an unmounted mass storage device. When I try ADB SHELL it gives me this error:

- exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory <2> -

mihirmj29

Nov 3, 2014
Help !! My xolo A500 (ics) got bootloop after installing beats audio installer..i tried wiping data and all but while installing rom it shows signature verification fail..installation aborted..
I have not installed cwm recowery ..please help

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hari krish887

Nov 4, 2014
hello,i own an htc desire 616..i tried to flash cwm through flashify...my phone got sent to recovery mode and i am experiencing bootloop..i tried to factory reset the phone but it shows mount/data error ..wiping data failed...i tried the adb method but my phone doesnt get recognized ..im in need of help..thanks in advance

GeektheMan

Dec 30, 2014
Stuck in boot animation.

I flashed the latest CM12 nightly in system settings through the in built updater. Now I have been stuck at the spinning Cyanogenmod boot animation for more than a couple of hours. Is this normal for an update to take that long and if not, how in the world do I fix it? I can't use the hardware keys to even boot the device in recovery, and the device is heating rapidly. Please if anyone has a solution, or at least a suggestion, it would be greatly appreciated.

droidprob

Aug 22, 2014
i tried to install this ROM on my SGA s5830i which was runnung touchwiz resuurection v10 fine. Installation went fine but in the end it said ROM installed , status=0 After selecting reboot now ,it was stuck on the samsung galaxy ace blah blah blah menu. so I got the thing into recovery mode and installed the stock rom(wich i have tried before to unbrick and worked fine).but the stock rom flashing gave no good results just left a boot loop. Have any ideas. any solutionn would be great!
thanx

prasadpv

Mar 16, 2015
xperiac booting problem

sir,
I was tried to flash my xperiac mobile with lolipop rom by this steps but after instaling mobileuncle tools device was not restsrted automatically.
i have tried by press volume down and power button ,pressing reset button in near the battery but not booting up..
only red light blinking.... downside the procedures i have done.. please help me to boot my device.....

Step 1 : Download And Install "Framaroot".
Step 2 : Open This App and Click On "Boromir (first option )".
Step 3 : One Note will appear telling you that "Super SU Binary Installed", click on OK.
Step 4 : Restart your Device.

Step 1 : Root your device : Guide HERE

Step 2 : Download and install "Mobileuncle Tools" from PlayStore. Download "recovery.img" from HERE.

Step 3 : Place this downloaded file in your Internal Storage and not inside Any Folder. Open Mobileuncle Tools and grant superuser permission.

Step 4 : Click on "recovery update" and select "recovery.img" there. Now click Ok whenever asked.

You will automatically boot into CWM. You have to do this only once, rest all the times... switch off your phone and press the volume down and power button together, this will boot your device int o CWM.

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
RECOVERY FROM BOOT LOOP/BRICK​

Most people use the term "bricked" improperly. A bricked phone means one thing: your phone won't turn on in any way, shape or form, and there's Probably nothing you can do to fix it. It is, for all intents and purposes, as useful as a brick. A phone stuck in a boot loop is not bricked, nor is a phone that boots straight into recovery mode. These are things you can usually fix, and they're a lot more common than a truly bricked phone. If your phone is actually bricked, you Probably won't be able to fix it yourself.

http://http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
#

There is a difference between

SOFTBRICK and HARDBRICK...

HARDBRICK = Need JTAG repair

SOFTBRICK = Be smart and fix it yourself

BOOTLOOP means that your phone passes the bootloader but sticks in the android starting progress...

raina07

Mar 19, 2014
cant reboot going straight into recovery my gt i8552 galaxy win

it was going smooth but i had to flash a file of ringtones so i jumped to recovery mode by a module ACTION PAD of XPOSED but after flashing the file it stuck into recovery mode how do i fix it i tried reflashing of THE ROM too......:confused:

NeoLogY

Dec 26, 2014
by a module ACTION PAD of XPOSED but after flashing the file it stuck into recovery mode how do i fix it i tried reflashing of THE ROM too......:confused:

It would be more helpful if you include details about your device, ROM, recovery. Maybe someone who had same problem before, can help, if he solved it. Probably not the best method, but we do learn from experience, and maybe even noobies answer have the best solution (somewhere/somehow).
Good luck. :)

Hasanast

Mar 7, 2014
doest not work

my phn keeps rebooting repeatedly,
it goes just till "Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5282",the device logo that shows on the start up of the device,it does not even boot onto the samsung OS
it jst restarts after that repeatedly as soon as i put hte battery in,it goes into odin mode but restarts after 3 secs,nd does not boot into my CWM recovery anymore<
i only recently installed the PURE GRAPHICS and PURE PERFORMANCE Scripts on it :/ nd it started bootlooping i think today out ofnowhere
help please?
(INFO)
Brand:samsung Galaxy Start GT-S5282
Rooted
has Custom unofficial CWM 6.x installed

i tried but i cnt get into the recovery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RECOVERY FROM BOOT LOOP/BRICK​

Most people use the term "bricked" improperly. A bricked phone means one thing: your phone won't turn on in any way, shape or form, and there's Probably nothing you can do to fix it. It is, for all intents and purposes, as useful as a brick. A phone stuck in a boot loop is not bricked, nor is a phone that boots straight into recovery mode. These are things you can usually fix, and they're a lot more common than a truly bricked phone. If your phone is actually bricked, you Probably won't be able to fix it yourself.
    BOOTLOOP GUIDE
    (#:1)
    Start by removing the device's battery and wait for a few minute's before putting it back in your phone.
    OR Switch off for non-removable battery phones for five to ten minutes so it can remove any charge that is left in the phone and to initiate a complete power-cycle once you insert the battery.
    Now Boot the device into Recovery Mode by pressing and holding the relevant shortcut keys for your device. For instance, most Samsung devices can boot into Recovery Mode while pressing the key combination Volume Up, Home and Power (for tablets it is Volume Up and Power). If using a HTC phone, boot into HBOOT first by tapping Volume Down and Power button together and then browse to Recovery using Volume Up/ Down buttons. If you cant get it to boot in Recovery you can always use (ADB) and type in the command] > adb reboot recovery <--- Hit Enter now your Device will reboot into recovery mode. If your not familar with adb or even know what adb is there is a link on the bottom of this page for the sdk download and a gude on the adb.

(#:2)
    Now browse and select the option Wipe Data/Factory Reset in Recovery Mode.Check if the device can now boot into the newly installed ROM or firmware. If not, then perform Wipe Cache Partition And Return to the main Recovery menu and reboot the device by choosing Reboot System Now option.After Flashing or Installing a New ROM and If the device is already rooted with ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) installed, then do the following steps (1) Remove you'r battery and reinsert it after 30 seconds. (2) Boot the device into CWM Recovery by pressing and holding Volume Up, Home and Power buttons together. NOTE: The key combination may vary depending on your device model.So, CONFIRM BEFORE YOU PROCEED. (3) Now Go to Advanced option in Recovery menu and choose Wipe Dalvik Cache. Then perform Wipe/cache under Mounts & Storage. Reboot the device and check if the boot loop issue is resolved. If not repeat the above three steps, but perform both Wipe/data and Wipe/cache under Mounts & Storage before rebooting.

(#:3)
    After Setting an Incorrect File Permission.The Android operating system (OS) works on file permissions and hence incorrectly set file permissions may permanently damage or soft brick your device. Here are some of the commonly used file permissions:- 644 (RW-R-R) - (this is most common system permission, it exists in /system/app, /system/framework, /system/etc, /system/lib and allot of separate files) - 755 (RWX-RX-RX) - (mainly used for /system/bin) - 777 (RWX-RWX-RWX) - (used for scripts inside /system/etc/init.d and busybox files)
    To fix or reset any of these file permissions, do the following:Boot the device into CWM or TWRP recovery Go to Advanced option.Click Fix Permission and confirm the action. After Restoring a Backup.If the bootloop error occurs immediately after restoring a Nandroid Backup, follow the steps on -(#:2)- to fix it. If everything else fails, just try re installing the original ROM or flash the first official firmware.

Using ADB BY Samantha
    DB can be used to access the phone while booting, be aware that some bootloops make it unable to use ADB since they do not go further then the manufacturer logo. (In new CWM versions it’s possible to use adb)
    The only tricky part about using ADB with bootloops is that you have to do it on the right time, this is different from every device, but normally it’s after the manufacturer logo that the partitions get mounted. The easiest way to enter your phone in this part is using a batch script that monitors the state of your device and connects directly when possible.

I use this script for example, called ondemand.bat (requires adb.exe and the 2 dlls)

1 @ECHO off
    2 cd /d %~dp0
    3 echo.
    4 echo Waiting for device…
    5 adb wait-for-device
    6 echo.
    7 adb -d shell stop
    8 adb push mycwmfix.zip /sdcard/mycwmfix.zip
    9 adb reboot recovery

Linux Version (ondemand.sh):

1 #!/system/bin/sh
    2 echo " "
    3 echo "Wating for device..."
    4 ./adb wait-for-device
    5 echo " "
    6 ./adb -d shell stop
    7 ./adb push mycwmfix.zip /sdcard/mycwmfix.zip
    8 ./adb reboot recovery

This script will wait for the device to become ready, when it’s ready it freeze the device, so the script has more time to push the file (instead of keep rebooting). Then it will push the specified cwmfix zip to your sdcard, and after that it will reboot in recovery so you can install the cwm fix you made. You can also make an batch script that pushes the files automatically to your phone, here is an example:

(1 @ECHO off
    (2)cd /d %~dp0
    (3)echo.
    (4)echo Waiting for device...adb wait-for-device
    (5)echo.
    (6)adb -d shell stop
    (7)adb -d shell su -c "mount -o remount rw /system"
    (8)adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework/framework-res.apk
    (9)adb -d shell chmod 644 /system/framework/framework-res.apk
    (10)adb push SystemUI.apk /system/app/SystemUI.apk
    (11)adb -d shell chmod 644 /system/app/SystemUI.apk
    (12)adb reboot

(13)Linux version:

1#!/system/bin/sh
    2echo " "
    3echo "Waiting for device..."
    4./adb wait-for-device
    5echo " "
    6./adb -d shell stop
    7./adb -d shell su -c "mount -o remount rw /system"
    8./adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework/framework-res.apk
    9./adb -d shell chmod 644 /system/framework/framework-res.apk
    10./adb push SystemUI.apk /system/app/SystemUI.apk
    11./adb -d shell chmod 644 /system/app/SystemUI.apk
    12./adb reboot
    This script will wait for the device to become ready, when it’s ready it freeze the device, so the script has more time to push the file (instead of keep rebooting). Then it will push framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk to the directory it belongs to, after that it changes the permissions of the files to RW-R-R (644) and then it will reboot.

Please note that on some devices the command “su -c” cannot be used after using the “stop” command, it gives an error then (Segmentation Fault).
    What you can do to prevent this is adding “adb remount” just under the “adb wait-for-device” line, and remove the “adb -d shell su -c “mount -o remount rw /system” line.
    Save the script and run it again.

For HTC Phones: HTC phones can flash stock ROMs, known as RUUs, right from the phone's bootloader. You'll need to Google around for your device's specific RUU file, but once you download it, save the ZIP file to your SD card, and rename it (to something like PG05IMG.zip—the download page for the RUU file should specify which filename is required), booting up your phone should automatically flash the stock ROM from HBOOT, HTC's bootloader. Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tE8BiIFUOpk

For Samsung Phones If you're using a Samsung Galaxy phone, you can use a tool called Odin to reflash an OPS file, which is a stock ROM that will return your phone to factory settings. You'll need a Windows machine and a copy of Odin, which you can find by Googling around the net (as its not an official tool) check out The Unlockr's guide to using Odin to familiarize yourself. You may need to Google around for your specific device's OPS file and instructions.
    Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5s70dwNgdD8

Verizon Galaxy S3 Bootloop fix using Odin

The Verizon Galaxy S3 has to be the most problematic variant of the Galaxy S3. If the locked bootloader on it wasn’t enough, many users have seen their Verizon Galaxy S3 get bricked and stop booting after trying to flash a custom ROM.​

To start off there will be a little bit of downloading:p

Samsung USB Driver V1.5.14.0 For Android Mobile Devices

ODIN

VRALEC.bootchain.tar.md5

BOOTLOADER-I535VRALF2-618049-REV09-user-low-ship.tar-2-.md5

stock.vzw_root66.

Now lets Start
    Make sure phone is off. Boot into download mode. To do so, hold down the Volume Down, Home and then the Power buttons together until a Warning!! message is displayed on the screen. Here, press Volume Up to enter download mode. A green Android and the text Downloading will be displayed on the screen.
    Now, open Odin by clicking on the Odin3 v3.07.exe file in the Odin307 folder which you obtained after extracting Odin307.zip
    In Odin, click on the PDA button, then select the VRALEC.bootchain.tar.md5 file that you downloaded.
    Important Untick every option under the “Option” section (on the top left of Odin), except F. Reset Time. Check the screenshot below for reference.
    unbrick-vzw-s3-ss-11-700x517.jpg

Then, connect the phone to the computer with the USB cable and wait for Windows to finish installing drivers. Odin will say Added!! in the message box on the bottom left if the phone is detected successfully. If not, make sure the drivers are installed and also try using a different USB port – preferably a USB port on the back if using a desktop computer.
    Click on Start to start flashing the VRALEC.bootchain.tar.md5 file on the phone.
    Wait till flashing is complete and you get a PASS message in Odin. When that happens, disconnect the phone from the computer, but DON’T turn it off and let it stay in download mode. Also close Odin.
    Reconnect your phone to the computer (while it is in download mode). Open Odin again.
    This time, click the PDA button and select the BOOTLOADER_I535VRALF2_618049_REV09_user_low_ship.tar.md5 file that you download
    Also, again untick every option except F. Reset Time in Odin. Then, click on the Start button to start flashing the BOOTLOADER_I535VRALF2_618049_REV09_user_low_ship.tar.md5 file on the phone.
    When flashing is complete and you get a PASS message, disconnect the phone and close Odin. But keep the phone in download mode, don’t turn it off.
    Open Odin again and also reconnect the phone to the computer.
    Click the PDA file and select the stock.vzw_root66.tar file that you Downloaded
    [Important] Select the following three options in Odin on the top left: Auto Reboot, F. Reset Time, Nand Erase All. Check the screenshot below for reference.
    unbrick-vzw-s3-ss-2-700x515.jpg

Click Start to start the flashing process. Once the flashing is complete and you get a PASS message, the phone will automatically reboot. Disconnect the phone from the computer.
    The phone will still not boot up completely. Now, remove the battery on the phone, then re-insert it. Don’t turn it on.
    Now, boot into recovery. To do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together till the screen turns on, then let the buttons go. The phone will boot into recovery in a few seconds. You will see a few error messages in recovery, which is normal.
    In recovery, use the volume buttons to scroll up/down and the home button to select options.
    Select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm. Wait a while till the data wipe is complete (this will NOT delete your personal files on the SD cards).
    Select wipe cache, confirm, then wait for cache wipe to be completed.
    Then, select reboot system now to reboot the phone.
    The phone will now boot up properly into Android and is fixed, and you will be able to use it now.

Your Verizon Galaxy S3 is now fixed, and saved you from sending it in for repair to Verizon. Do let me know how the procedure works!

HOW TO UNBRICK YOUR DEVICE​

REQUIREMENTS TO UNBRICK YOUR PHONE

First install java on your pc if you haven’t java go to Java site and install it.
    download one-click Unbrick tool
    window users will need .rar/.zip extractor software , you can download free all in one 7zip extractor form here.

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

1. Right-click on the One-Click.jar file, move down to option “7-zip” and then select “Extract to OneClick”.

2. Now you will get a ‘OneClick’ folder.

3. Now copy ‘OneClick.jar’ file and paste it into the ‘OneClickheimdalloneclickresourcesHeimdallPackage’ folder.

4. Right-click on ‘oneclickloader.exe’ file and choose ‘Run as Administrator’.
    5. Proceed with the installation of Heimdall.

6. After the installation is complete, you will see the the One-Click UnBrick interface.
    OneClick.jpg

Connect the phone to computer via USB and click on “unsoft brick” button to recover your bricked android phone.

Factory Rom's

Factory Images for Nexus Devices
    https://developers.google.com

SAMMOBILE
    http://www.sammobile.com/

ROM DOWNLOADS FOR HTC
    http://www.htc.com/us/support/rom-downloads.html

HTC UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
    https://www.htcdev.com/

Motorola
    https://motorola-global-portal.cust...e/bootloader/unlock-your-device-a/action/auth

UNLOCK YOUR Motorola BOOTLOADER
    https://motorola-global-portal.cust...e/bootloader/unlock-your-device-a/action/auth

RE-LOCK YOUR Motorola BOOTLOADER AND FACTORY IMAGES FOR DEVELOPER EDITION DEVICES
    https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/standalone/bootloader/recovery-images

Moto Support
    https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/home/

LG Software & tools Download
    http://www.mylgphones.com/lg-software-tools-download

CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY & ROMS Phone Selection
    http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager

TeamWin - TWRP
    https://twrp.me/

ANDROID SDK
    http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

ADB GUIDE
    http://developer.android.com/tools/help/adb.html
    Good job mate! I will be adding this to my help thread soon! :good:

Thank You :) Just updated
    You sir, are a lifesaver. I downloaded the oldest stock firmware possible in samobile and flashed it and finally worked. It was on the samsung logo again but after a few minutes it finally made it through. I actually didn't think I would be able to fix it since most people gave up doing the same thing as me. Again, many thanks.
    :highfive:
    Now update it with the newest stock firmware

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Lost Data Karbonn Titanium S9 Recovery
    Karbonn Titanium S9 is an amazing gift of technology using which you can do lot more than just communicating. This Smartphone is developed on most popular and used operating system i.e. Android and built-in with fantastic features, which keeps you busy enjoying all time. But Karbonn Titanium S9 too has sinister sides as one might lose data from it due to some uncontrollable reasons. Since it’s not just a normal phone, it might contain large amount of your valuable data such as images, audios, videos, games, applications, documents, etc., and losing one of it might create panic. Relax..! Need not to panic, since Karbonn Titanium S9 recovery is possible with trustworthy recovery software.

It’s pretty common to suffer data loss from Smartphones, since it is an entirely unpredictable scenario. But one should also know about its causes so that he / she might avoid it in possible circumstance. Just go through the below section to know more about these scenarios:

Use of factory restore / reset option accidentally might invite the data loss
    When SD card or any other memory card mounted on S9 phone gets corrupt or become inaccessible
    Severe infection of spyware, malware and virus may lead to data loss
    Abrupt switching off the Karbonn Titanium S9 numerous times might make few files go missing
    Unintentional formatting, deleting of data by wrong touch
    Unwanted changes after rooting Karbonn Titanium S9 may contribute to data crisis

What to? What not to?

Data recovery experts recommend you some tips and advice you certain things to stay away from in order to perform complete recovery of Karbonn Titanium S9 data. First let’s see what to do, when you come across data loss on your Karbonn Titanium S9.

Keep backup of the data and files that are important to you, so as to avert data disasters
    Immediately discontinue the use of Karbonn Titanium S9 as soon as you come across data loss
    Opt of reliable and safe recovery tool without wasting much of the time

Here are some things, which you need to avoid after facing loss of data:-

Do not even attempt tasks like rooting, formatting, etc., until you know the complete process
    Do not add or edit data on your Karbonn Titanium S9 Smartphone
    Do not carry out task like updating the software or version of phone

Well by following these tips you can avert data overwriting and increase the chances of safe and complete Karbonn Titanium S9 data recovery.

What’s next?

Next is Remo Recover..! Yes, it is a smart tool that is designed for Smartphone data recovery using which you can effectively recover Karbonn Titanium S9 data in few simple clicks on mouse button. Software is ahead of its competition as it is integrated with hi-tech data retrieval procedures and assists you to restore Karbonn Titanium S9 data from all severe data crisis. Remo Recover is pre-scanned for faulty and dangerous items and certified as absolutely safe and reliable to use.

Few striking attributes of Remo Recover..!

Makes an entire scan of both internal and external memory of phone and help you to retrieve lost data from Karbonn Titanium S9
    Trouble free and easy to understand GUI helps a novice to execute Karbonn Titanium S9 recovery on its own
    Its smart searching algorithms examines complete drive in just one scan
    Tool has the caliber of recognizing Android application files with (.apk) and recovering it along with photo, video and audio file formats
    Authorize you to sort recovered data after completion of lost data recovery from Karbonn Titanium S9
    Prior look of recovered files can be seen using “preview” option.
    You can perform lost data Karbonn Titanium S9 recovery on all types of Android version and from all Windows OS based computers

Step 1: Connect your Karbonn Titanium S9 to Windows computer using a USB cable and wait until connection gets established.
    android-device-detected.jpg

Figure A: Detecting Device

Step 2: Now Main screen gets open from were you can select either “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” option as per your requirement.
    remorecover-android-main-screen.jpg

Figure B: Main Screen

Step 3: Select Karbonn Titanium S9 drive and click “Next” button for software to begin scanning process.
    http://www.remorecover.com/images/android/remorecover-android-select-physical-drive.jpg

Figure C: Select Karbonn Titanium S9 Drive

Step 4: Once Remo Recover completes the scanning process you can view list of recovered data/files in two types of view which are “File Type View” and “Data View”
    remorecover-android-file-type-view.jpg

Figure D: List of Recovered Data

Step 5: You can preview recovered data using Preview option and save it to any location.
    remorecover-android-preview-recovered-file.jpg

Figure E: Preview Recovered Data

DOWNLOAD LINK http://www.remorecover.com/download/remorecover-android.exe
    I'll just leave this here:

5. Create a thread or post a message only once.

As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer. (Also refer to Rule 16)

Cheers

Magnum_Enforcer
    FSM