[DEV] Ubuntu Phone - Rev 0.1 - 01/03/13

Search This thread

yash1331

Jan 1, 2013
Surat
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
wiped data,system,cache & dalvik cache then installed device specific then generic ! got a screen splash of samsung galaxy note II then nothing ! Booted & Intalled Again But No Luck ! HELP !!!!

OpenMinded

Oct 26, 2006
Its weird and bad how you don't continue any of your projects.

Sent from my GT-N7100

Well nobody stops you from picking it up :).
I must say that Ubuntu Touch needs some leverage soon, or it might loose the interest that I believe there genuinly is.
When looking for Ubuntu on Android, now downloads can be found and the Ubuntu Touch stuff pops up.
But nowhere there is good, completely working version to be found.

I contacted Canonical, surprised if they will react.

vorderas

Mar 19, 2009
istanbul
cant use...

i tried and i dont like it.
this is not a system.
this is a demo.
u cant do anythigs.
everythings is what u see in video like same.
after 5 min i deleted it.

rippedwarrior69

Nov 2, 2009
Will this work on the i605? Any updates to this os it look really good. I want to try it, but it looks like no body wants it.

idealisti

Jan 26, 2012
Tampere
i tried and i dont like it.
this is not a system.
this is a demo.
u cant do anythigs.
everythings is what u see in video like same.
after 5 min i deleted it.

You really are going to permanently destroy your phone for not reading what you are installing.
The topic itself says it's under Development "[DEV]", and you can read from the very first post that there is only a few things working, and it is not supposed to be a fully operating system yet.

xBkKx

Sep 30, 2011
You really are going to permanently destroy your phone for not reading what you are installing.
The topic itself says it's under Development "[DEV]", and you can read from the very first post that there is only a few things working, and it is not supposed to be a fully operating system yet.
No reason to necro a thread to give out your opinion to an almost year old comment. The private message function is handy for this.

idealisti

Jan 26, 2012
Tampere
No reason to necro a thread to give out your opinion to an almost year old comment. The private message function is handy for this.

Yeah, true. Sorry Why didn't you pm me then? :D
My intention, however, originally was to ask if this is actually still alive, and how is it going. I got sidetracked reading the older posts. I'm really interested in getting Ubuntu touch to my Note II, but I'm afraid that the general interest in the whole matter has dropped down :(

Top Liked Posts