Originally Posted by abiarul
Just search how to back to stock rom t mobile. You flash the stock rom tmobile kdz via lg flash tool.
After flash, you ve got tmobile rom. But always crash every 30 seconds.
Root via adb, and flash twrp recovery. You have done quickly coz random boot.
After success root and flash twrp, you download stock rooted rom sprint ekstension zip.
Flash via twrp, and you back to fasboot mode, bootloop. But your g2 was sprint again.
Download rom back to stock, fill dll and tot file, flash via lg flash tool. Awesome, you be back to new handheld.
Sorry my english so bad...
. Been reading all of the threads but still coming to a dead end.
1. Phone was previously running 2faced G3 Rom.
2. Installed recovery using AutoRec but failed.
3. Now, my phone boots to the Security Error
screen and shuts down.
4. I can not
get into Recovery
5. I can
get into Download Mode
and run LG Flash Tool v220.127.116.113
6. LG Flash Tool does not allow me to return to stock using TOT because of "Device Model is different
" error message.
7. Per suggestion above, I tried flashing T-mobile KDZ using LG Flash Tool 2014, but it does not recognize my phone. It keeps waiting for the phone to connect.
Any suggestions on what I should do next? Any help would be appreciated.