FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Rom][4.4.4][Team D.I.R.T] Dirty Unicorns v8.1 (17/10/14)

12,406 posts
Thanks Meter: 41,311

By chasmodo, Senior Member on 2nd February 2014, 05:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th October 2014, 12:10 AM |#1301  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
About those memtrack errors in logcats, if I have well understood they are related to app install location preference (automatic or prefer external) when there is no external sdcard.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...track-module-2

Now, maybe unrelated, I have noticed that, if you go in Settings --> Memories (or similar... sorry, my phone language is Italian), the external SD is recognized (29,26 GB, FAT32) but if you click on "Partition Info", you have "not available" in external sd (see pic).
Can this be fixed in a way?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1414624199695.png
Views:	365
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	2990733  
The Following User Says Thank You to osd_daedalus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift osd_daedalus Ad-Free
30th October 2014, 12:48 AM |#1302  
Thanks Meter: 683

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osd_daedalus

At the current state of "art", has anyone tried ART?
When I tried it on 7.8, I had SystemUI FC loop and I had to restore Dalvik. Is ART working now?

I tried it some time ago on v7,x.
I didn't see any noticeable performance increase.
I did experience FCs, reboots and freezes, so I reverted to Dalvik.
I would not recommend ART.
The Following User Says Thank You to FabreFaction For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FabreFaction Ad-Free
30th October 2014, 03:29 PM |#1303  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
[QUOTE=chasmodo;49986089][CENTER]
this rom is best but drain my battery and with wifi is very hot and empty my 100% battery in 3 hrs with wifi works
30th October 2014, 10:40 PM |#1304  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for your hard work guys! Keep it up.

Could someone help me out with a link to test builds?
30th October 2014, 11:47 PM |#1305  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
OK back from some sort of semi brick - lost recovery but could still get into download so odined it.

@osd_daedalus
I'm running relatively vanilla at the moment but have checked and am using Dalvik and not ART.

memtrack errors: Setting->storage->Nothing happens when I click the partition info for my SD card. But I know it is working OK as I can play music from it.

I've noticed that Documents only crashes if the file type has not been associated; so it is OK with jpgs but crashes with zips?

Still no joy with private numbers when I try to blacklist them. Tho the error message about dialer having stopped makes no sense as when I press OK I'm back to dialer unless it is relaunching? Debug level catlog attached.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z 2014-10-30-22-12-28.7z - [Click for QR Code] (3.8 KB, 5 views)
31st October 2014, 12:38 AM |#1306  
Thanks Meter: 683

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by byZui

Thanks for your hard work guys! Keep it up.

Could someone help me out with a link to test builds?

There's a link to the Google+ resident test builds in the OP (post 1).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FabreFaction For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FabreFaction Ad-Free
31st October 2014, 07:44 AM |#1307  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
When my data is active the battery drains pretty quickly and when it reaches 40% or so, the screen starts flickering.
I am using a genuine Samsung battery which is about a year old, is it time to get a new one or it could be a software issue?

I am using DU_n7000_4.4.4_20141003-1715.v8.0
31st October 2014, 09:05 AM |#1308  
OP Senior Member
Flag Novi Sad

More
Du 20141031
New build is available at the DU G+, guys.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chasmodo Ad-Free
31st October 2014, 09:08 AM |#1309  
OP Senior Member
Flag Novi Sad

More
Unfortunately, this is my last N7000 build.

Tomorrow morning I'm selling my Note after sticking with it for almost three years now. Time for me to move on, I guess.
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chasmodo Ad-Free
31st October 2014, 10:04 AM |#1310  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Red face Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmodo

Unfortunately, this is my last N7000 build.

Tomorrow morning I'm selling my Note after sticking with it for almost three years now. Time for me to move on, I guess.

Thank you for all you've done for all of us N7000 users Chas, we really appreciate your woks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shikaziin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shikaziin Ad-Free
31st October 2014, 10:09 AM |#1311  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 312

More
It's time then to wish you the best for your next adventures.
I've seen how the "team" evolved from Asylum times, and it has been a great community.
I switched away from my beloved Note some times ago, and I can only say that it's unfortunately a sign of the time. We strive to make the best of our devices, but as technology goes, it cannot last as newer devices bring so much more.

Farewell and good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to sudisk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sudisk Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)