FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Unknown Error 150

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By sunkissg, Junior Member on 29th June 2014, 05:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Need some advice else will return phone to service center if unable to DIY to fix.

Have a D855 here. Phone is stock, not rooted. During file transfer, it frozen and rebooted into a white screen asking for "Enter pin/password to decrypt storage". Don't recall setting a pin thus have no clue what to input. Phone started making clicking sound after 10 seconds.

Did a VolDown+Power to entry Factory Reset but return with "e:failed to mount /cache (unknown error 150)"

Able to hold VolDown and enter Download Mode but as I have a Mac here, not sure which tool to execute. Can I recover with *.kdz?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140629_101823.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	2823245  

3rd November 2014, 06:42 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Same error here:

E: failed to mount sdcard / Unknown error 150

when I try to find a .zip/.tot in recovery menu. I am ioroot'ed and am just trying to get a deodexed rom. I have Jasmine v2 and Stock. Both are on sdcard and internal card.

I am not sure how else to flash these ROMS another way, ie tethered. I was playing with LGFlash Tool but did not know what .dll file I needed to put first before the "S/W" which I would have guessed to be the .tot(Jasmine 2 or Stock). I just didnt touch it. I'm pretty sure I'll figure that in time but the error 150 is a big ?
I did boot into recovery with ROM Toolbox, but this happened before I unrooted and rerooted and had that same prob. Now I am on a mission..
*wanted to add mine: Verizon VS985-10B

Thanks
Rich
3rd November 2014, 12:22 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 324

More
kdz test mode in flashtool cse, if you enter dowload
3rd November 2014, 06:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I am not sure what that means. Kind of a newbe with LGFlashTool, and rooting LG,

What are: kdz & cse? I looked everywhere when I open LGFlashTool.

I have a 64gig(58 actually) sdcard. Thinking it might be that? The card read/writes fines on G3 and pc. I can't see how it is formatted in properties. should it be fat32?

Oh man!.. I just saw another app called "LG Flash Tool" , not "LGFlashTool"..lol.. NOW those letters make sense...whew...
Will see if that works then figure out the Unknown error 150

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)