FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][DROID RAZR HD][KitKat ONLY] ClockWorkMod Recovery 6.0.4.9 [2014-06-08]

1,802 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,860
 
By dhacker29, Inactive Recognized Developer on 11th May 2014, 02:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th September 2014, 02:27 AM |#121  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
i need help in this.
i tried flashing but no success
the KK for XT925 has just came out here in BR and i'm trying to flash this
but when i go to recovery the only thing that appears is the android robot with a red ! on it, and i press volume up/down but nothing happens
what could have been gone wrong?
16th September 2014, 05:26 AM |#122  
killrhythm09's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xubeiga

i need help in this.
i tried flashing but no success
the KK for XT925 has just came out here in BR and i'm trying to flash this
but when i go to recovery the only thing that appears is the android robot with a red ! on it, and i press volume up/down but nothing happens
what could have been gone wrong?

Stock ROMs have a script that will check for stock recovery and install it on boot if it's not there.

If you delete /system/etc/install-recovery.sh, you can keep your custom recovery.
24th September 2014, 08:19 PM |#123  
nobe1976's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Darkside
Thanks Meter: 1,362
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xubeiga

i need help in this.
i tried flashing but no success
the KK for XT925 has just came out here in BR and i'm trying to flash this
but when i go to recovery the only thing that appears is the android robot with a red ! on it, and i press volume up/down but nothing happens
what could have been gone wrong?

After you fastboot flash the recovery in. Unplug you device from PC and tap power button to exit fastboot mode. Then enter bootloader mode and select recovery. Once the custom recovery initializes no need to remove the script like suggested below...
Quote:
Originally Posted by killrhythm09

Stock ROMs have a script that will check for stock recovery and install it on boot if it's not there.

If you delete /system/etc/install-recovery.sh, you can keep your custom recovery.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nobe1976 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nobe1976 Ad-Free
12th October 2014, 07:07 AM |#124  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Links are down,

anyone got a mirror on the file?

Thanks!

Edit: NVM, found a mirror, cant post link becuase of lack of posts.
6th November 2014, 03:36 AM |#125  
Member
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
bump for mirror link
27th December 2014, 12:35 PM |#127  
grengo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
is there any way to flash it without using PC i cannot connect as USB due to restriction on my laptop.....
27th December 2014, 12:57 PM |#128  
Zeljko1234's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 2,778
 
Donate to Me
More
Yes, flashify.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeljko1234 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zeljko1234 Ad-Free
23rd January 2015, 05:33 PM |#129  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
How to get bootloader unlocked after getting root on stock kitkat rom

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Free mobile app
24th January 2015, 12:53 AM |#130  
nobe1976's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Darkside
Thanks Meter: 1,362
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by write2aziz

How to get bootloader unlocked after getting root on stock kitkat rom

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Free mobile app

Google search... Only the first version of Kit Kat one has the ability to unlock bootloader, ends in .10. You will be using the same exploit that unlocked it with Jellybean.

Sent from my LG-VS980
24th January 2015, 03:42 PM |#131  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
My version is 182.46.15 xt926 rooted. How to unlock bootloader?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes