1. Multiple panels and triggers simultaneously. (done already)
2. Unlimited amount of button on each button. (done)
3. Unified code for swiping, touching and long pressing. Now the same object handles all finger actions on trigger and navbar, so theoretically it should positively affect memory consumption on older devices. (done!)
4. better render of navbar elements, so buttons and glows keep correct metrics\size\proportion (done).
5. Overall new configurator GUI and menu layout(working on now, this might take a while).
6. Support for external themes, so authors will be able to craft apks with artworks(and probably animations). (not done yet, but reading and thinking already).
7. Move to single-package release. So com.mrbimc.udn.lite will be the app itself, while pro package will be used only once to verify the key.
8. Probably will try to add support for more things of LMT, but it's not super-priority for this update. (not even thought on it yet )
Still no ETA though, but I'm getting close
Thanks man. Working fine here.
@MrBIMC In case you've decided to update this app again, I suggest these on advance:
1. Adding Custom Shortcuts
2. Adding Arbitrary Keys
3. Gradient Effects for Navigation Background
Yes. I use LMT Pie, and I want them features on UDN also...
Anyways, thanks for this awesome app! Hope it'll update soon... (I'm hoping, not asking for ETAs )
2. what do you mean?
3. Not now. But it's easy to make though, so it will come someday