FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Video Review Win A Trip

[Q] How to restore DROID RAZR M back to stock JB 4.1.2 from the kitkat 4.4.2

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By kulsforu, Member on 21st May 2014, 08:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd August 2014, 04:49 PM |#41  
Member
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Locked bootloader want to downgrade
I manually fleshed kitkat to check out the features but ended up with faulty headphone jack and now headphones do not work earlier it used to work in jelly bean and now I want to downgrade to jelly bean I am rooted but bootloader locked.
 
 
1st September 2014, 01:01 PM |#42  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinjola

I manually fleshed kitkat to check out the features but ended up with faulty headphone jack and now headphones do not work earlier it used to work in jelly bean and now I want to downgrade to jelly bean I am rooted but bootloader locked.

If you are rooted, then download the motopocalypse.apk in your mobile, Run it and let it do its work. Your bootloader will be unlocked after run this apk.
After unlock bootloader, you can easily downgrade to the Jellybean.
3rd September 2014, 04:54 PM |#43  
Member
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulsforu

If you are rooted, then download the motopocalypse.apk in your mobile, Run it and let it do its work. Your bootloader will be unlocked after run this apk.
After unlock bootloader, you can easily downgrade to the Jellybean.

I already did that but I was not successful in unlocking the bootloader so it's there any other way to downgrade.
9th November 2014, 12:56 AM |#44  
toroloco73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
thanks, now my wife's xt907 is with JB
9th November 2014, 03:23 AM |#45  
toroloco73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
But now how can i root and remove bootlader message?

Inviato dal mio XT1052 utilizzando Tapatalk
10th November 2014, 01:27 AM |#46  
RikRong's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 582
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toroloco73

But now how can i root and remove bootlader message?

Inviato dal mio XT1052 utilizzando Tapatalk

Since you flashed back, I would assume your boot loader is unlocked? Since you're unlocked, root is as simple as flashing SU in an aftermarket recovery.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
10th November 2014, 10:35 AM |#47  
livecouk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 24
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinjola

I already did that but I was not successful in unlocking the bootloader so it's there any other way to downgrade.

I think you are on KITKAT .15 (last ota) now it may not work
10th November 2014, 11:54 AM |#48  
rahimali's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 635
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toroloco73

But now how can i root and remove bootlader message?

Inviato dal mio XT1052 utilizzando Tapatalk

the bootloader unlocked message is just a logo. flash one of the custom logos from here to get rid of the bootloader unlocked message
The Following User Says Thank You to rahimali For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahimali Ad-Free
10th November 2014, 02:54 PM |#49  
Member
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by livecouk

I think you are on KITKAT .15 (last ota) now it may not work

I received kitkat ota but ota kitkat was not installing so I manually fleshed it from myth tools bcoz rsd lite was unable to flash as it was not recognizing my phone.
My build number is kda20.62-10.1 and my system number is 183..46.10.xt907 and some days ago I received an ota which was unsuccessful and now I am unable to boot into recovery and I can't even format my phone.
10th November 2014, 03:10 PM |#50  
livecouk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 24
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinjola

I received kitkat ota but ota kitkat was not installing so I manually fleshed it from myth tools bcoz rsd lite was unable to flash as it was not recognizing my phone.
My build number is kda20.62-10.1 and my system number is 183..46.10.xt907 and some days ago I received an ota which was unsuccessful and now I am unable to boot into recovery and I can't even format my phone.

you flashed lastest OTA manully?
12th November 2014, 09:56 AM |#51  
Member
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Unhappy
Yes, bcoz ota kitkat was not installing it used to crash everytime during installation, so to get the latest update I flashed it manually by myth tools. Now how can I unlock bootloader and downgrade. Please help me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes