FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][CWM][TWRP][RECOVERY] Freedom Flex for the LG G Flex - Now with Bump!!!

1,883 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,076

By PlayfulGod, Inactive Recognized Developer on 3rd May 2014, 09:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th October 2014, 08:11 PM |#601  
Flag Mansfield UK
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Me too. Need to try to fix USB by downgrade to JB but cant without recovery
14th October 2014, 08:21 PM |#602  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
downgraded 4.4.2 zv7 i think on ls995 to zv3 4.2.2 and rooted, freedomflex either force closes and doesnt start or when I click to install twrp or cwm it does nothing
14th October 2014, 08:51 PM |#603  
Flag Mansfield UK
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Server is down so app wont load. We have to wait for big KK fix
14th October 2014, 09:17 PM |#604  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Dalton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdevil

Server is down so app wont load. We have to wait for big KK fix

server is fine, domain is jacked atm but being worked on.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlayfulGod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PlayfulGod Ad-Free
6th November 2014, 04:39 PM |#605  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cuestion
Work in D951 version?
10th November 2014, 05:26 PM |#606  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Dalton

Donate to Me
More
Updates coming today!!! Bump released and yes it works for the Flex.

I need to run a release build of FF and make sure I got my ducks in a row. I will be updating the OP here shortly.

and for all you inspiring devs, you can bump your own imgs too. Just visit http://apps.codefi.re/bump/

Bump would not be possible without the help and support of many people.
Please consider donating something to the people listed below to help them to continue to support your LG phone and to show your appreciation of all the hours they've put into this awesome unlock!
  • @thecubed - Paypal Donate - That'd be weird if I wrote something nice about myself here
  • @IllegalArgument - Paypal Donate - Special thanks here, IllegalArgument really helped out and brought us across the finish line here. It's safe to say that we have the unlock today because of him - show him some love!
  • @autoprime - Paypal Donate - Generally awesome. Always helpful, always willing to test things, and a great guy to have on the team!
  • @Shelnutt2 - Paypal Donate - Lots of reversing work, super smart - another awesome member of the team!
  • @AnimatronicRocketReptile - Paypal Donate - Crypto help, thanks!
  • @Dees_Troy - Paypal Donate - For building all these TWRP images for us, thanks so much!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PlayfulGod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PlayfulGod Ad-Free
10th November 2014, 07:54 PM |#607  
Thanks Meter: 3,563

More
Works great on d955, thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Gerrett For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gerrett Ad-Free
10th November 2014, 08:57 PM |#608  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,015

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod

Updates coming today!!! Bump released and yes it works for the Flex.

I need to run a release build of FF and make sure I got my ducks in a row. I will be updating the OP here shortly.

and for all you inspiring devs, you can bump your own imgs too. Just visit http://apps.codefi.re/bump/

Bump would not be possible without the help and support of many people.
Please consider donating something to the people listed below to help them to continue to support your LG phone and to show your appreciation of all the hours they've put into this awesome unlock!

• @thecubed - Paypal Donate - That'd be weird if I wrote something nice about myself here
  • @IllegalArgument - Paypal Donate - Special thanks here, IllegalArgument really helped out and brought us across the finish line here. It's safe to say that we have the unlock today because of him - show him some love!
  • @autoprime - Paypal Donate - Generally awesome. Always helpful, always willing to test things, and a great guy to have on the team!
  • @Shelnutt2 - Paypal Donate - Lots of reversing work, super smart - another awesome member of the team!
  • @AnimatronicRocketReptile - Paypal Donate - Crypto help, thanks!
  • @Dees_Troy - Paypal Donate - For building all these TWRP images for us, thanks so much!

Thank you playfulgod saw the update for freedom flex a hour ago and new it had to be bump lol
The Following User Says Thank You to sickkside13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sickkside13 Ad-Free
10th November 2014, 08:58 PM |#609  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Can i update my flex d955 to kitkat and than do magic with freedomflex?

Sent from my LG-D955 using XDA Free mobile app
10th November 2014, 09:02 PM |#610  
Flag WV
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Talking
Yes!! I waited until there was a recovery for my phone before rooting it..... When I did what happen? It updated to KitKat... So I didn't feel like going through the steps to downgrade so I been waiting for this very recovery for a long ass time! Thank you playfulgod and everyone else that helped! woot woot

Works on my D950! Completely happy!
The Following User Says Thank You to SmokeCrawler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SmokeCrawler Ad-Free
10th November 2014, 09:17 PM |#611  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Doesn't work on my d955. Nothing happens after i press "Install twrp", except for the installing window showing for a fraction of a second and then closing . Are the servers down by any chance?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)