It might be nice to add in some reference links for many of the terms to the official android pages.
ART - http://source.android.com/devices/tech/dalvik/art.html
.DEX - http://source.android.com/devices/te...ex-format.html
Dalvaik - http://source.android.com/devices/te...vik/index.html
ADB - http://developer.android.com/tools/help/adb.html
Logcat - http://developer.android.com/tools/help/logcat.html
[ ^ Perfect]
- At the end of the Dalvaik section you might add a sentence that says "see ART" [good idea]
- Maybe a mention about XPosed framewor http://cdn3.xda-developers.com/images/editor/color.gifk since it is very prevalent now. [will be done]
- In the definition of ROM it might be nice toexplain a ROM image [ok]
- This is something I cannot find: What exactly does AOSPA(+) mean? Alternative? [ I thinck so since it's mostly related do paranoid android rom]
- Kernel is alphabetically in the wrong position in the list.[Yeah,kernel is drunk,gonna slap him on the face and move to his place]
- Explanation for the term MOD / Modification.
- Add cool Android KitKat and Jelly Bean history link http://www.android.com/kitkat/ [wrong link]
Thanks for the nice list.