Thanks Meter: 458

By nuuits, Senior Member on 8th June 2014, 10:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th November 2014, 01:28 PM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston TX

More
I'd like to apologise for not really... being here.
I went through a period after school started where, in short, life sucked. I was always tired, etc. and I couldn't get anything done.
Now I'm doing much better and am preparing my build machine for an update to the newest version... it will probably take a bit due to the fact that I have to redownload source (with my internet speed considered) and I'll have to re-add the t0lte config.

No ETAs please.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nuuits For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nuuits Ad-Free

15th November 2014, 01:43 PM |#102  
pottstown
Thanks Meter: 345

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by estabien

I went through a period after school started where, in short, life sucked. I was always tired, etc. and I couldn't get anything done.
Now I'm doing much better and am preparing my build machine for an update to the newest version... it will probably take a bit (with my internet considered) and I'll have to re-add the t0lte config.

No ETAs please.

Glad everything is ok. Glad to have you back! I loved this rom when I ran it, can't wait to start using it again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
15th November 2014, 01:53 PM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreateablaze

Glad everything is ok. Glad to have you back! I loved this rom when I ran it, can't wait to start using it again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Thank you, and yes, I am looking forward to getting the latest AOSPA on my GNote2 again!
(Sidenote: Updates will be a bit sparse, however that's probably not a huge issue considering that the AOSPA Kitkat branch is probably nearly "finalised", for lack of a better word, and we won't get 5.0 Lollipop until our kernel sources get updated)
The Following User Says Thank You to nuuits For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nuuits Ad-Free
16th November 2014, 01:12 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston TX

More
see attachment.
hopefully no build errors occur!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2014-11-15 19:08:22.png
Views:	308
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	3017151  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nuuits For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nuuits Ad-Free
16th November 2014, 01:59 AM |#105  
pottstown
Thanks Meter: 345

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuuits

see attachment.
hopefully no build errors occur!

Oh I can't wait! Hopefully all goes well!

Sent from my T0LTE using Tapatalk
16th November 2014, 09:29 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Quote:

Now I'm doing much better and am preparing my build machine for an update to the newest version... it will probably take a bit due to the fact that I have to redownload source (with my internet speed considered) and I'll have to re-add the t0lte config.

No ETAs please.

Hope it'll be loaded with all kinds of tweaks!
21st November 2014, 10:03 AM |#107  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 57

Donate to Me
More
Oh snap! I'm glad a update is coming. I've been crying about it for months lol. I thought we were left out. I hope Instagram Video uploads work on this rom!
21st November 2014, 10:34 AM |#108  
Flag Chuncheon
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:

Thank you, and yes, I am looking forward to getting the latest AOSPA on my GNote2 again!
(Sidenote: Updates will be a bit sparse, however that's probably not a huge issue considering that the AOSPA Kitkat branch is probably nearly "finalised", for lack of a better word, and we won't get 5.0 Lollipop until our kernel sources get updated)

Cool, I'm looking forward that lol
21st November 2014, 04:05 PM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston TX

More
Update: AOSPA source crapped out on me a few days ago and just... things weren't working as far as building goes.

However, I get next week off due to American Thanksgiving so I'll be able to configure everything and get a build started this weekend and even into next week.

My apologies - this week I have been so exhausted and my first attempt at building on my new machine sort of dampened my spirits. But when I get home, I'm repo syncing and then going from there. c:

EDIT: Repo syncing... NOW.
Expect this to take several hours, as I am having to sync from scratch.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nuuits For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nuuits Ad-Free
22nd November 2014, 06:01 AM |#110  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 57

Donate to Me
More
thanks take your time!
23rd November 2014, 01:48 AM |#111  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tokyo, Japan
Thanks Meter: 427

More
I also say thanks and take your time. I read some of your other comments and it's good to remember that this is all just fun for everyone.
Health, family, friends and fun are where it's at - or a balance of whatever we can get which is good for us.
Follow your heart and enjoy your journey.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)