1,168 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,955

Post Reply Email Thread
13th November 2014, 04:50 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .SnouXza.

Still getting the same error after flashing boot.img.

Try formatting everything but the ext_sd, or lock the boot loader, restore stock, unlock and then try.
13th November 2014, 10:27 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyagiSan

What rom and recovery do you have currently?

existenZ with cobrato's kernel.
13th November 2014, 04:04 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .SnouXza.

existenZ with cobrato's kernel.

I thought it might be related to "status error 7"-type issues with rom updater scripts. Looks unlikely given your setup.

Try @andacro's advice above.
13th November 2014, 05:41 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Exclamation Help me, Please!
I have downloaded the ROM and when I try to flash it through my CWM recovery (CWM v6.0.3.0) it says:

(bad)
installation aborted.

What's the problem? Could it be my CWM recovery version? or what...?

Further info:
Device: Xperia Acro S (LT26w)
Android version: 4.1.2
Firmware: 6.2.B.1.96
13th November 2014, 07:44 PM |#105  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_Thirst

I have downloaded the ROM and when I try to flash it through my CWM recovery (CWM v6.0.3.0) it says:

(bad)
installation aborted.

What's the problem? Could it be my CWM recovery version? or what...?

Further info:
Device: Xperia Acro S (LT26w)
Android version: 4.1.2
Firmware: 6.2.B.1.96

Remember, this rom has no recovery!!.

Your recovery is old. With older recoveries, you need to flash a boot.img with a combined kernel/recovery that is compatible with the rom you wish to flash.

Now, this CM11 rom doesn't seem to include a recovery. My workaround was to grab the boot.img file from @deedwar's BeanStalk 4.4.x rom. That gave me a version of TWRP recovery that I used to flash this CM11 rom.

You use fastboot to flash the boot.img file (make sure phone is in fastboot mode):
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot reboot
Once you've got the kernel/recovery flashed, then you flash the full CM11 rom (not the BeanStalk rom) after the reboot using the TWRP recovery you just installed.

After you flash the full CM11 rom, you will have no recovery again (the BeanStalk boot.img will be overwritten during the full CM11 rom flash). If you aren't comfortable with a situation where there is no recovery, please wait for the next version of the CM11 rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MiyagiSan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MiyagiSan Ad-Free
16th November 2014, 02:15 AM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bendigo

Donate to Me
More
Just updated to the latest CM-11.0 sources

Sorry was long overdue.
Download
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deedwar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deedwar Ad-Free
16th November 2014, 02:49 AM |#107  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedwar

Just updated to the latest CM-11.0 sources

Sorry was long overdue.
Download

Cool. Did you have a chance to look at the missing recovery issue?
16th November 2014, 03:02 AM |#108  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bendigo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyagiSan

Cool. Did you have a chance to look at the missing recovery issue?

All fixed in this build.
The Following User Says Thank You to deedwar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deedwar Ad-Free
16th November 2014, 03:54 AM |#109  
Kathmandu,Nepal
Thanks Meter: 423

More
@deedwar...plz compile one for xperia ion tooo...coz we are almost dead..
The Following User Says Thank You to Chocklety Boyee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chocklety Boyee Ad-Free
16th November 2014, 12:52 PM |#110  
Flag Brunei
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unlocked my bootloader recently just to try out the latest build. So far so good, keep up the good work!

Edit: Is it normal for it to lag when pulling down the notification bar? Scrolling between pages at the app drawer when using the Xperia Home launcher isn't smooth either, tried a bunch of different ones and it's still the same :/
16th November 2014, 05:23 PM |#111  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkabalo

Thanks, working great as already stated, just wondering if your recent source changes/commits is available on github? Would be nice to be able to view/compile.

Just pushed my changes and here is my local_manifests

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
<project path="device/sony/hikari" name="opensemc/android_device_sony_hikari" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0" />
<project path="device/sony/fuji-common" name="deedwar/fuji-common" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0-old" />
<project path="kernel/sony/msm8x60" name="deedwar/evolve" remote="github" revision="evolve-1.25" />
<project path="vendor/broadcom/wlan" name="OpenSEMC/vendor_broadcom_wlan" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0" />
<project path="vendor/sony" name="deedwar/proprietary_vendor_sony" remote="github" revision="kitkat-blob" />
<remove-project path="bootable/recovery" name="CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery" />
<remove-project path="bootable/recovery-cm" name="CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery-cm" />
<project path="bootable/recovery" name="omnirom/android_bootable_recovery" remote="github" revision="android-4.4"/>
<remove-project path="hardware/qcom/media" name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_media" groups="qcom" />
<project path="hardware/qcom/media" name="opensemc/android_hardware_qcom_media" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0" groups="qcom" />
</manifest>

@deedwar: This didn't work for me for your last build. Can you post (or better still attach) a snapshot manifest file for your latest build please. Would like to integrate OpenPDroid now that a recovery is included.
Code:
repo manifest -r -o cm-11-20141115-UNOFFICIAL-hikari-snapshot.xml

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrysisX

Unlocked my bootloader recently just to try out the latest build. So far so good, keep up the good work!

Edit: Is it normal for it to lag when pulling down the notification bar? Scrolling between pages at the app drawer when using the Xperia Home launcher isn't smooth either, tried a bunch of different ones and it's still the same :/

Do you experience this lag in notification bar pulldown (or app drawer page scrolling) when using the default launcher. That is when using the rom as supplied..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)