gmail 5 crash trying to write an email if I don't use default theme in CyanoGen's theme engine
My Xperia Z is running with PA 4.6beta5 and latest pa-gapps2 RC2
Solution found here... LINK
LOLLIPOP GAPPS ALPHA 1 Now Available (20141117)Below are download links for Alpha 1 of the new PA GApps for Android 5.0. For the pupposes of alpha testing, there will be one installer - Google Modular-Micro GApps - however, you can use this single installer to install one of the smaller packages normally found here (see instructions in the links to 'transform' the installer to one of the smaller GApps packages). Once the final product is released, all GApps packages will be made available.
If you are interested in trying some of the optional, advanced installation options available with PA GApps, you can refer to the links in the posts below for complete details (with exceptions noted above). Again, these are completely optional and intended for Advanced Users. If you choose not to use these features your installation will be like the Modular-Micro GApps package described on the OP.
- Google Gallery will not be included in Lollipop GApps as Google has removed it from the factory images (yipee!). You can still remove the Stock/AOSP Gallery as in previous GApps.
- Google Exchanges Services (v6.5-1533254 from Factory Images) will be installed by default in all packages that include Gmail (Micro and above). It will also replace the Stock/AOSP Exchange Services that comes with your ROM.
- To manually Include/Exclude Google Exchanges Services, you can add ExchangeGoogle to your gapps-config.
- Google Email will not be included in Lollipop GApps as it is no longer a functional app.
- Google Bookmarks Sync has not been added to this Alpha build, although it will be in the future (hopefully).
All feedback is welcome and appreciated. It's critical, especially in these early testing stages, that folks post copies of their installation and Debug logs. Since I am not yet, myself, using an AOSP build of Android 5.0 as my daily driver, it's extremely impotrant that I get these logs to insure everything is working as intended.
|4.4, aospa, gapps, pa gapps, paranoid|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|