By pakidermo5000, Senior Member on 24th February 2014, 11:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th November 2014, 09:37 PM |#4991  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 505

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusc

Hi I recently purchased a Erisin ES9753A unit for my BMW X5 E53 (2005) model car. http://www.erisin.com/es9753a-7-pure...98.html#review

Installation went well and at first the Notification bar was working as expected with drag down to access the Apps tray and messages etc. HOwever the other day i noticed that the notification bar can no longer be dragged down, but all other areas of the touch screen are working perfectly. I dont think it is a screen fault but i have been through every menu option that i can think off to try to fix the problem all without success.

Does anyone have any ideas what the issue could be with my unit? I have installed the reverse camera function using a relay from the CAN unit "Reverse" Pink wire. Not sure if that would make any difference though?

It also means that when in the TV Tuner menu I'm unable to use the top menu buttons to re tune the TV tuner as they are in the top screen area that the notification bar would be in the Android system.

Hi guys,

Sorry to re quote my original post but hoping that some of you more familiar with the 4.2.2 head units might be able to advise about the notification bar issue I'm having.
17th November 2014, 10:22 PM |#4992  
Flag Berlin / Germany
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by typos1

There is info about MCU type in the pdf from the first page. Pretty sure Dark Alex or KaiserSonny decompiled an MCU image way way back in the first pages of the thread.

Sorry to annoy you again. Unfortunately I didn't find any PDF file or a link to a PDF File at the first pages of the tread. I also didn't find a decompiled MCU.img. What I found were decompiled MTC...apks.

Maybe you can help me once more again?
17th November 2014, 10:33 PM |#4993  
Thanks Meter: 1,529

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorKnox

Sorry to annoy you again. Unfortunately I didn't find any PDF file or a link to a PDF File at the first pages of the tread. I also didn't find a decompiled MCU.img. What I found were decompiled MTC...apks.

Maybe you can help me once more again?

I m not sure I can, I ve been reading the thread since day one and there are lots of pages, maybe I got confused and it was those apks they decompiled ?

I do remember an example of the code being posted, did you see one ? Was it Dark Alex or KaiserSonny who decompiled those apks ? If so maybe you could contact them ?
The Following User Says Thank You to typos1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift typos1 Ad-Free
17th November 2014, 11:13 PM |#4994  
Flag Rouen
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESTIMULO

Can you please give me the url from that thread because the download link is down.
Maybe i have luck and can find there my rooted rom for 1024x600

Tomorrow I have to test a new image I've just made for 800x480 and if everything is OK I'll post it and one for 1024x600 (can't test it but modded the same way so it should be OK too)
The Following User Says Thank You to coudu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coudu Ad-Free
17th November 2014, 11:14 PM |#4995  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coudu

Tomorrow I have to test a new image for I've just made for 800x480 and if everything is OK I'll post it and one for 1024x600 (can't test it but modded the same way so it should be OK too)

Thank you! I will be your beta tester for 1024 version!
17th November 2014, 11:37 PM |#4996  
Flag Maribor
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tung_meister

Hi guys, got my es9401a today and so far it's great, I've only had chance to have a quick play as I've had to go out so I'll probably have loads more questions later on! The only issue I've noticed so far is that when opening the car door it shows the wrong door open on the screen, as in when the drivers door is open it shows the passenger door vice versa. Is there any way to fix this as its really annoying!

Can you please post a screenshot of your about screen and the factory settings,before you upgrade. I have the same unit and when i flash MCU 1.9X and up my button backlight stays always on and SWC get messed up.
17th November 2014, 11:43 PM |#4997  
Flag Rotherham
Thanks Meter: 175

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorantoma

Can you please post a screenshot of your about screen and the factory settings,before you upgrade. I have the same unit and when i flash MCU 1.9X and up my button backlight stays always on and SWC get messed up.

My button backlight is on all the time as well. It came with MCU V2.02
17th November 2014, 11:46 PM |#4998  
Flag Maribor

More
Quote:

My button backlight is on all the time as well.

Ok. Thank you for the info. I'm in contact with Erasin for 2days now and none of the new MCU-s they send me works well
17th November 2014, 11:48 PM |#4999  
Thanks Meter: 1,020

More
TomTom
--
17th November 2014, 11:55 PM |#5000  
Flag Rotherham
Thanks Meter: 175

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorantoma

Ok. Thank you for the info. I'm in contact with Erasin for 2days now and none of the new MCU-s they send me works well

If you get one that works let me know.
18th November 2014, 12:05 AM |#5001  
Flag Maribor

More
Quote:

If you get one that works let me know.

For me the best one til now is the 1.77 MCU version. Everithing works,the only thing is that it slows the unit down(my feeling).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2.2, android 4.4.4, autoradio, car dvd, rk3066

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)