Sent from my HTC Desire V using xda premium
English ver. Touch CWM 220.127.116.11 for Desire V
flash Attachment 1683161 via fastboot flash recovery recovery.img command
CWM 6 For Desire V
* The Recovery throughly tested,unofficial recovery, based on the the CWM 6.0.12 Source
* Please be sure the battery is more than 60% and to ensure that the computer will not lose power in the process of installation
* Installation risks, Installtion tutorial, please read carefully and bear the risk of installation,
* I hereby declare that the use of the recovery does not provide any guarantee held liable for any user to ensure the applicability of the recovery does not guarantee trouble-free production; nor for any user to use this recovery encountered any theoretical or actual loss howsoever responsibility;
* Installing this recovery will void the warranty, bricking, etc.
* If you use the recovery means that this agreement has been accepted by default.
* To thank CM team and unpaid contributions to the code on github;
A the CWM 6.0.12 source code-based
1. perfect support ADB command;
2. Backup and recovery system;
3. fix permissioons
4. support SD card install
5.supports mount udsik mode
6.support the backup of a variety of formats;
7. supports offline charging
8, New reboot options (reboot the system, reboot recovery, reboot to bootloader mode)
9ption to delete backups from recovery
Unlock your devices bootloader
•First you have to register at htcdev.com
• Unlock the bootloader on your phone by following the instructions at http://htcdev.com/bootloader/
• Pick your device "All Other Supported Models"
•download the zip file and extract (you will get recovery.img file)
•Download and install the Android Standard Developer Kit, I placed the folder at C://
•I think fastboot.exe have to be downloaded seperately because it is not available in the latest android SDK Link
• Place the recovery.img where the fastboot.exe is locate (bundled with the SDK)
• Now open command prompt and navigate to your Android SDK folder by pressing cd
• Now type:
• fastboot flash recovery cwm6recovery.img
• Extract the Recovery image from the zip file using 7-Zip, WinRAR, or other similar archive extraction programs.
• Rename the Recovery image file “recovery.img” (without the quotes) to make it easier to type during the flashing process through fastboot.
• Copy the Recovery image file to the folder on your computer where fastboot.exe is located.
• Make sure that the Fast Boot option on your HTC Desire has been disabled. You can do this through Settings > Power > Fast Boot, and make sure it is unchecked.
• Turn off the phone.
• Reboot into Fastboot mode. You can do this by holding down the Volume Down key while pressing the Power button.
• Once you are in Fastboot mode, connect your HTC Desire to your computer via the USB Cable.
• On your computer, go to the older where fastboot.exe is located. While holding down the Shift key, right click in the folder and select “Open Command Window Here”.
• This should open up a command window or DOS prompt.
• Type the following command in the DOS window:
• fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
• Press Enter. This will initiate the flashing of the new recovery to your device.
• Once the flashing is complete, select Bootloader in the main hboot menu.
• Select Recovery.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|