I've updated my patches to include sound settings in the power menu by default, and I redesigned the reboot icons because I didn't care for the sunbeam style ones from the cherry-pick.
This is a PURE AOSP ROM with no mods or enhancements. This is NOT CleanROM!
This thread is about learning to build your own ROM following the instructions in post #2. The ROM posted in this thread is for example output. Feel free to download and use the ROMS @GROGG88 and I build! Feel free to try and build your own. We all here to help!
And so it shall be done:
5.0.0_r7 LRX21V FLO
1. Recovery patch disable.
2. Google GPS patch.
3. Camera lib patch. (for green line on hammerhead video)
4. Gesture type patch. (for AOSP keyboard)
5. Model number patch. ("Nexus 5" and "Nexus 7", instead of "AOSP on ****")
6. Google Dialer icon patch. (material)
7. Block_based build disable patch.
8. Battery percent default enable patch.
9. Stock DRM patch.
10. AOSP keyboard gesture typing patch.
11. Default wallpaper patch. (material)
12. USB-OTG FAT storage patch. (no exFAT, NTFS, or ext4)
13. Advanced power menu patch. (customize at .../frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml)
Patched source files are HERE.
1. Flash bootloader (in recovery) if coming from 4.4.4 DOWNLOAD
2. Perform factory reset (Data, Cache, Dalvik)
3. Flash firmware DOWNLOAD
4. Flash Busybox DOWNLOAD
5. Flash Gapps DOWNLOAD
6. Flash SuperSU DOWNLOAD
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|