FORUMS

[ROM] [5.1] [10/22/15] LolliGPE - Sense Apps, Xposed, F2FS, Themes[MULTICARRIER]

3,622 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,019

By digitalhigh, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th April 2014, 07:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from digitalhigh: Lollipop GPE for All HTC M8 Carriers
21st November 2014, 03:29 AM |#5321  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 112

More
yay
Gratz on 500,000 views!
21st November 2014, 03:32 AM |#5322  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfinlay04

What's your PRL? Should be 15XXX if its not and its 3xxxx then your Sim was programmed to 3g only. I've done this on accident a few time and the only solution is a new Sim. If you go to an actual vzw store they will replace for free. Best bet is to tell them you lost it, otherwise they will troubleshoot for 30mins. Don't even need your phone when you go in so no need to flash back to stock.

Hopefully this helps

Also, I was using TWRP 2.8.0.3 on previous build and was able to install without issues. I updated to 2.8.1.0 today and was unable to flash any of the build completely?! I switched to the latest PhilzRecovery and it worked like a charm. So if your having issues with TWRP give the latest Philz a try and see if that fixes your issues

Thank you for the suggestion. My PRL is 53563. Is that valid.
21st November 2014, 03:32 AM |#5323  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 267

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rond6487

What is afh and where would we get this download from

its Android file host. But it's not going to help us until @digitalhigh works his Magic and ports it to our Verizon device

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to flyinj54 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flyinj54 Ad-Free
21st November 2014, 03:36 AM |#5324  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Milwaukee, WI

Donate to Me
More
Well, cat's out of the bag. Everybody settle down...I'm gonna write a through post to follow this one. My version is uploading, and it's gonna blow your mind. Read more in a moment...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to digitalhigh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift digitalhigh Ad-Free
21st November 2014, 03:39 AM |#5325  
Flag Milwaukee, WI

Donate to Me
More
Okay, so, here's the scoop.

Me, HolyAngel, and Captain_throwback have ALL had the official release for a good chunk of time already. Not the one I've posted...but the release-keys, official, OTA version that will start kicking out tomorrow.

However, we were asked to keep it under our hats, so we tried.

But, people scavenging AFH found his version, so now all bets are off and I'm uploading the highly polished version I've been preparing to release later this evening.

So, screw it. It's going up. It's official. It's got newer firmware, bluetooth works perfectly, chromecast is good...it's damned solid all-around.

Oh, and it supports ALL carriers, and Captain_Throwback has asked me to take over official duties, so I will have a multiversion ready for you just as soon as my internet will let me.

Must put the son to bed...more details soon.
The Following 58 Users Say Thank You to digitalhigh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift digitalhigh Ad-Free
21st November 2014, 03:53 AM |#5326  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalhigh

Me, HolyAngel, and Captain_throwback have ALL had the official release for a good chunk of time already. Not the one I've posted...but the release-keys, official, OTA version that will start kicking out tomorrow.

But, people scavenging AFH found his version, so now all bets are off and I'm uploading the highly polished version I've been preparing to release later this evening.

So, screw it. It's going up. It's official. It's got newer firmware, bluetooth works perfectly, chromecast is good...it's damned solid all-around.

Oh, and it supports ALL carriers, and Captain_Throwback has asked me to take over official duties, so I will have a multiversion ready for you just as soon as my internet will let me.

Will a dirty flash suffice?

Sent from my Lollipopped M8
The Following User Says Thank You to BFirebird101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BFirebird101 Ad-Free
21st November 2014, 03:54 AM |#5327  
Flag Milwaukee, WI

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFirebird101

Will a dirty flash suffice?

Sent from my Lollipopped M8

You can try...but I wouldn't recommend it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digitalhigh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift digitalhigh Ad-Free
21st November 2014, 04:01 AM |#5328  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
@digitalhigh so is it uploading right now or tomorrow? Wasn't sure by the first post.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
21st November 2014, 04:01 AM |#5329  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
I love this community so much...such awesome devs....I hope we all jump to the inevitable m9...don't wanna lose you guys
The Following User Says Thank You to randoug For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift randoug Ad-Free
21st November 2014, 04:07 AM |#5330  
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinj54

Place the file in your main directory of your external sd card. Rename the file to 0P6BIMG.ZIP. Reboot 2 hboot and it will install.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thank you for the quick reply. After flashing "customized" firmware in hboot, I installed the rom through TWRP recovery but got stuck in htc logo and wouldn't boot up. The rom I used is 111814. I also didn't flash wifi fix zip and used TWRP 2.7 if that is relevant.
21st November 2014, 04:13 AM |#5331  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalhigh

I was completely ready to stay up past midnight for this release. Thanks for all the hard work, digitalhigh!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)