Firmware-update N910FXXU1ANK4 (DBT) available

Search This thread

Xpenno

Sep 7, 2011
Update installed without a hitch, all user data intact, lag seems to be reduced considerably, too early to comment on other things like signal or wifi but looking good so far.

alirey

Mar 6, 2012
Berlin
OnePlus 9 Pro
I think it will wipe your device, if it is a different csc code.

Edit: I am wrong. Wipe will only happen if you change the csc.

Last edited:

POLO_i780

Jun 15, 2008
ota doesn't.
Full rom does,I think.

An Odin full ROM flash does not wipe anything, I have done countless flashes on my S2, S3, and S4, and I recently flashed a UK one to my SA Note 4, never had a wipe, Custom ROMs wipe and so does changing CSC. The only reason you must backup when flashing a full of official ROM is in case anything goes wrong in the flash process e.g. disconnection, battery running out and so on.

dazed1

Jul 24, 2013
Hi guys, i noticed everyone here is with the S805 version, sorry if this is the wrong place, but when will the 910C version get this update? if possible, please link the tread about this update for the Exynos version, thanks.

Xpenno

Sep 7, 2011
Hi guys, i noticed everyone here is with the S805 version, sorry if this is the wrong place, but when will the 910C version get this update? if possible, please link the tread about this update for the Exynos version, thanks.

I get info on firmware from searching here or over at SamMobile, pretty sure they have a download for this on the 910c over there

dazed1

Jul 24, 2013
I get info on firmware from searching here or over at SamMobile, pretty sure they have a download for this on the 910c over there
Thanks but i got no idea, what should i look for, and if i find out does it mean it showing the latest firmware or it just showing what version mine should have at that moment? how to check what others with 910C have?

nwbee

Nov 5, 2010
Denpasar
Guys, where do I can get the flashable odin files for 910H? I have got an OTA notification and downloaded it but I cant flash it since mine rooted and using CWM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In Germany, Samsung is rolling out new firmware for our Note 4; as usual, no changelog is available! :(
    The firmware is really up-to-date: 17 nov 14!

NyYOCM.jpg
    0Y22PM.png

Model: SM-N910F
    Model name: GALAXY Note 4
    Version: Android 4.4.4
    Changelist: 3311829
    Build date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 05:21:39 +0000
    Product Code: DBT
    PDA: N910FXXU1ANK4
    CSC: N910FOXA1ANK4
    MODEM: N910FXXU1ANK4

If someone has this new firmware: please share your opinion/changes found in this thread! ;)
    Bit of a request here, If anyone has downloaded "BTU-N910FXXU1ANK4" would you be so kind and stick it on Dropbox or mega?
    I'll be uploading to one of those for others, if no one gets it done before I do.

Update:
    Ignore that, I managed to get the premium account I'd been trying to buy, and have downloaded the file which I am currently uploading to Mega for others to download at a decent speed.

UPDATE 2:

Here is a faster mirror of the UK Version BTU N910FXXU1ANK4

:good:
    Wish they would just release Lollipop instead of incremental Kitkat updates.

Lollipop is riddled with bugs right now, I'd rather they wait for 5.0.1 or something like that, 5.0 seems to still need a whole lot of work.
    This it what it says
    ota doesn't.
    Full rom does,I think.

An Odin full ROM flash does not wipe anything, I have done countless flashes on my S2, S3, and S4, and I recently flashed a UK one to my SA Note 4, never had a wipe, Custom ROMs wipe and so does changing CSC. The only reason you must backup when flashing a full of official ROM is in case anything goes wrong in the flash process e.g. disconnection, battery running out and so on.