List of original firmware for SM-R350 [R350XXU0BNG2]

Search This thread

Cffn

Aug 22, 2014
Hello, I've heard that some people say R350XXU0BNG2 firmware eats Gear Fit battery up faster than older version. Is this true?

I have a Moto G, do you think this firm will work for me?

Now I use R350XXU0BNE5 in GearFit, and v 1.70 Gear fit manager because 1.78 and the lastest 1.87 don't work.

so..... do you think ....R350XXU0BNG2 + gearfit manager 1.87 will work for my Moto G???

Thanks.

Last edited:

effortless

Feb 11, 2007
Philadelphia
Hello, I've heard that some people say R350XXU0BNG2 update eats Gear Fit battery faster than older version. Is this true?

Now I use R350XXU0BNE5 in GearFit, and v 1.70 Gear fit manager because 1.78 and the lastest 1.87 don't work for me, I don't know why.

Thanks.
No it's not true.. also Fit is smoother now.

Reactions: Cffn

lavenderyew

Jul 30, 2014
Hello, I've heard that some people say R350XXU0BNG2 firmware eats Gear Fit battery up faster than older version. Is this true?

Now I use R350XXU0BNE5 in GearFit, and v 1.70 Gear fit manager because 1.78 and the lastest 1.87 don't work.

so..... do you think ....R350XXU0BNG2 + gearfit manager 1.87 will work for my Moto G???

Thanks.

It'll not work with the latest version of gear fit manager because you need NG2 for 1.87. For NE5, only 1.70 and below will works

Cffn

Aug 22, 2014
Hi, I've updated to NG2 (gear fit) by KIES and v1.87 apk (gear fit manager) for Moto G and now, when I open gear fit manager and I click on clocks... the app stops and closes, so I only can change the clock directly from the Gear Fit, in this case I can't use Watch Styler. I don't care about this but... :(
With gear fit manager v1.78 I've got the same.

I've delete app cache and reboot MotoG but still not working the clock options from gear fit manager

Last edited:

woschirmer

Oct 29, 2005
Norderstedt
Hi, I've updated to NG2 (gear fit) by KIES and v1.87 apk (gear fit manager) for Moto G and now, when I open gear fit manager and I click on clocks... the app stops and closes, so I only can change the clock directly from the Gear Fit, in this case I can't use Watch Styler. I don't care about this but... :(
With gear fit manager v1.78 I've got the same.

I've delete app cache and reboot MotoG but still not working the clock options from gear fit manager

I have the same effect. So I went back to Gear Fit Manager 1.72. That version works without any problem. (I'm using the Gear Fit with a Huawei Mediapad X1)

Cffn

Aug 22, 2014
Now with NG2 firmware I can see that the Gear Fit eats up the battery faster than NE5. I'm afraid of doing a factory reset because maybe I'm not going to be able to connect with my Motorola Moto G after that.
I don't know if I can flash NE5 or ND8+updates on NG2 for a downgrade from NG2 to NE5. Can I? Battery was better.

Last edited:

ndang268

Sep 26, 2013
Now with NG2 firmware I can see that the Gear Fit eats up the battery faster than NE5. I'm afraid of doing a factory reset because maybe I'm not going to be able to connect with my Motorola Moto G after that.
I don't know if I can flash NE5 or ND8+updates on NG2 for a downgrade from NG2 to NE5. Can I? Battery was better.

Use ODIN, you can downgrade from NG2 to NE5. It is success with me

bobjrbr

May 29, 2012
Gear Fit

Is there any news about automatic sleep mode?
Its very worse need to start and stop sleep manualy,:)
Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app[/QUOTE]

Roush1

Sep 22, 2010
@effortless Would you be willing to share with me how you set up Tasked to do this? I just purchased the gear fit the day before yesterday for this very purpose of being able lock my phone when I walk away and not having to unlock it when I'm next to me. I was very disappointed to find out that they have removed this feature from the most current version of Gear Fit Manager. Thank you for any help that you can provide.

guybrush01

Jan 9, 2010
Hi,

I have the following doubt in order to update my Gear Fit.

My Geat Fit firmware version is R350XXU0BND8.
Can I flash the update version R350XXU0BNG2 with ODIN?

Or does I have to flash all the previous update versions, in the following way?
1- R350XXU0BNDC
2- R350XXU0BNE5
3- R350XXU0BNG2

Thanks in advance.

pRo_lama

May 10, 2008
Prague
Hi,

I have the following doubt in order to update my Gear Fit.

My Geat Fit firmware version is R350XXU0BND8.
Can I flash the update version R350XXU0BNG2 with ODIN?

Or does I have to flash all the previous update versions, in the following way?
1- R350XXU0BNDC
2- R350XXU0BNE5
3- R350XXU0BNG2

Thanks in advance.

You can directly flash NG2. :good:

Reactions: guybrush01
Oct 26, 2011
I have a Galaxy Note 4. A Gear Fit with version NE5. A few days ago I came to the cell a notice to upgrade my Gear Fit. But it was midnight and turn off the phone. As I can update now my Gear Fit the NG2 version with my Galaxy Note 4. I believe that with the Galaxy Note 4 The upgrade is automatic but did not return me to ask for upgrade. it was downloaded something but can not find on downloaded files.

pcp12

Apr 8, 2014
Ciudad Rodrigo
WORKS

There are people on a Spanish forum that says that doing a dirty install from gear fit manager 1.49 patched on kitkat and firmware R350XXU0BND8 the multimedia control works

CPT Crunch

Jun 17, 2014
Knoxville Tennessee
Here you can find firmware for flashing. :cowboy:

The newest version
R350XXU0BNG2 - UPDATE

OLD versions:
  • R350XXU0BNE5 - SamMobile
  • R350XXU0BNDC - download (this is just update not full package)
  • R350XXU0BND8 - download (this is full package)
  • R350XXU0ANCF

Flash with ODIN 3.09.5 - download

I've had my Gear Fit for 3 weeks now, and it's awesome! I'm running the NE5 firmware right out of the box, and it works perfectly with my AT&T Note 3 running FireKat 17N4. Are there any major advantages to upgrading the firmware on my Fit? I've read that it may be more responsive and smooth. However, since it's working perfectly now, it may not be worth the risk of upgrading (if it ain't broke...).

Top Liked Posts