For Latest sp flash tool v5 click below
http://d-h.st/w6v
Sent from my Micromax_A101 using XDA Free mobile app

3rd November 2014, 10:16 AM |#82  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 0

More
help
I am trying to flash stock rom of my Xolo Q800 from SP flash tool. i used SP tool ver. 3.1316.0.150 and 5.1352.01. on both im facing same problem.. i press download/Firmware upgrade on SP tool then i connect my off phone to usb, red bar 100% complete, then Purple bar ( installing bootloader files) 100% complete.. then it should give yellow bar ( flashing data on device) as downloading process but after purple bar it stuck on 0% .. no yellow bar coming.. i try to keep like that only but even after 10 min its same.. 2nd thing when this comes on 0% after purple bar complete, only time on SP tool keep goes on, at this time if i try to move my mouse ( which is usb moues for my desktop ) my pc get hang.. i literally need to press restart button on my CPU.. i cnt download rom, not even i can write twrp memory in my phone.. m using windows 7 Ulti x32 .. now my phone condition is only display lit up when turn on.. not going in recovery not any rom present to start device... plz help me with this... thanks
3rd November 2014, 03:09 PM |#83  
Flag Rio Verde
Thanks Meter: 2

More
MP 809T replacing screen
Friend, I need your help. My 809T, with MTK6592, broke the screen. But I found one screen to buy, and I did this purchase, I already have the new screen. But when I plug the flat cable of the new screen in cell phone, the screen light up, but no image was shown. After that, I knew that 809T have two screen versions, and probally the screen that I bought have a different version that screen that came with cell phone.

I downloaded the ROM, but I need a help with intructions to install the ROM with driver for my new screen, because till now I couldn't install the screen with any program. I have the "SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject", and "SP flash tool", but a several errors appear with these programs. Could you give the steps to configure these programs? My new screen is TD0-HD0499K70425.

I really need this cell phone, and think that I could lost it because I can't install the screen drives me crazy, because the cell phone is too good!
17th November 2014, 10:32 PM |#84  

More
help me guys with my mtk 6572_s00
I HAVE a problem when flashing my tablet
after it with it stock back up ........ then it says decrypt failed boot error !!!!!!!! i guess it it the boot sector uboot.bin or preloader.bin because i flashed another boot.img and system but it say decrypt failed boot error

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

<<i beg you in God name pls i ave a problem when flashing my tablet
after it with it stock back up ........ then it says decrypt failed boot error !!!!!!!! i guess it it the boot sector uboot.bin or preloader.bin because i flashed another boot.img and system but it say decrypt failed boot error

2nd December 2014, 04:28 PM |#85  
Flag Yaroslavl
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Thumbs up SP Flash Tool v5.1436.00
Update SP Flas Tool V5.1436.00 https://yadi.sk/d/CJgP93Mrd6r2i
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hanuma For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hanuma Ad-Free
9th January 2015, 10:06 PM |#86  
Flag Podgorica
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Unhappy
Please help ,

I have Alcatel OT 6043D(Idol X+) , I tried do flash my phone with this, tool , i only chose recovery and uboot img and I also chose format all+ download, and now my phone wan't start. What can I do, is there anything I can do???
Pleassseeeeeee help
27th March 2015, 06:47 PM |#87  
Thanks Meter: 1,273

More
Has anyone restored a large userdata.img file made my SPFlash Tools => readback?
Currently it seems to only want to restore about 700MB.
5th April 2015, 04:28 AM |#88  

More
Please help with a MTK Phone tablet
Hello guys. please I need your help, I bricked my phone tablet from ProntoTec (MediaTEK)
This is the tablet:
amazon.com\ProntoTec-Unlocked-PhoneTab-Pre-loaded-Supported\dp\B00KS3GE6S\ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qi d=1417201234&sr=1-2&keywords=unlocked+tablets+with+sim+card+slot

After some research I found this technical information about it:
BBChip : MT6572
MSBoard : 706-3g
ModemVer : MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V4.P1, 2014/10/22 21:01
BarCode : 011401MT0123458044_14585410
BuildTime : 20141105 17:47:54
KernelVer : 3.4.5 (fym@ylf16)
Androidver : 4.2.2
SWVer : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.8
CustomBuildVer : K7V2.0_EN_LBD_11_3G_512_4_SWVGA_ZX_V0.2
It has 4GB, 7'', Dual Camera, Dual SIM Unlocked, 3G, WI-FI
I also have the scatter file. (attachment)
Currently, I'm trying to format the whole flash but I'm facing this error: (attachment)
Could anyone share me a backup of the whole system?
Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tablet-format-error.PNG
Views:	500
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	3245577  
Attached Files
File Type: txt MT6572_Android_scatter.txt - [Click for QR Code] (7.1 KB, 584 views)
25th April 2015, 01:37 PM |#89  

More
Unhappy Screen stripe Alps N8000
sir help me plsss ...
after I flash my Alps N8000 mt6582 my screen stripe vertical line but the i touch when lock there have sound and I think the ROM runs but why screen have vertical line ?

help plsss

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisbernales

sir help me plsss ...
after I flash my Alps N8000 mt6582 my screen stripe vertical line but the i touch when lock there have sound and I think the ROM runs but why screen have vertical line ?

help plsss

plssss help me anyone !!
14th July 2015, 06:24 AM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 137

More
I'm also stuck on BROM ERROR : S_BROM_CMD_JUMP_DA_FAIL (2035). Tried it with and without battery, holding Vol+, Vol- . Nothing helps.
I'm using Linux Ubuntu 14.04.
Code:
USB port detected: /dev/ttyACM0
I also see the device by command lsusb:
Code:
Bus 002 Device 053: ID 0e8d:2000 MediaTek Inc.
Unfortunately my phone (UMI Hammer) does not support fastboot flash command, it always ends up in error message
Code:
partition 'recovery' not support flash
Any help would be highly appreciated!

I found the solution for the error here:
Quote:

The “modemmanager” package integrated by default on your computer it is not compatible with the MTK Flash Tool for the Linux (14.04 and 14.10) latest versions, and must be uninstalled beforehand. This package is used as a protective USB modem device. Any user configuration file will remain after you uninstall and install the package. Though, we can reinstate our current configuration if necessary, after using the tool.

The following steps will be necessary for the latest versions of Ubuntu:

º Uninstall the designated package using the following commands:

♦sudo apt*-get remove modemmanager
Uninstalled package

Uninstalled package

It will ask you for the login password. Command lines will appear asking if you want to continue. Enter S (yes) and continue the process until it is complete.

♦sudo service udev restart
This may have the side effect of removing the kernel module “cdc_acm”. To check if so, run the following command:

♦lsmod | grep cdc_acm
Check kernel module

Check kernel module

º If it gives you an empty list in return, you must install the following module:

♦sudo modprobe cdc_acm
Module reactivation cdc_acm

and please don't forget to reinstall modemmanager after flashing:
Code:
sudo apt-get install modemmanger
I wrote a tutorial for linux users trying to setup sp_flash_tool. You find it here
23rd July 2015, 07:38 PM |#91  
Flag Wuppertal
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
Hi
I hawe problem with SP Flashtool...
I will flash custom recovery to my MyPhone Cube 16GB.
In Flash program by flashing an error pops up : (1012) Not Enoug Memory..
sory for my english
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)