[kernel] b14ckb1rd

Search This thread
uploadfromtaptalk1413267533092.jpg

Please note the version number of the kernel... I have been going very slow and steady with this. I am going to see if and when my collaborators want to release this.

Sent from my Vanir m8 powered by mini-hamsters strung out on Powerthirst held in a TARDIS framework

c2a5nn1o4n

Feb 21, 2013
I imagine this will work on 4.4.3 but I just wanted to make sure before I install thanks for replays in advance

Well TARDIS is in the process of being transitioned into B14CKB1RD. With that comes updates above 3.4.0 kernel. I am doing those myself. This means updated drivers and better security. This is also a slow process but after its done, this will raise the bar for the other m8 kernels too!

Sent from my Vanir m8 powered by mini-hamsters strung out on Powerthirst held in a TARDIS framework

Are you waiting for lollipop before releasing this kernel?
No, I'm working on patching m8 B14CKB1RD, and I've gotten it way past what is currently out publicly...

I know that it's also going to be used in an upcoming ROM that I'm contributing to and put in charge of the m8 portion of it. Just be patient! :D
I am a one man show on this kernel and I do this for the love of the device.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SEE THE NEW RELEASE HERE!!
    Are you waiting for lollipop before releasing this kernel?
    No, I'm working on patching m8 B14CKB1RD, and I've gotten it way past what is currently out publicly...

I know that it's also going to be used in an upcoming ROM that I'm contributing to and put in charge of the m8 portion of it. Just be patient! :D
    I am a one man show on this kernel and I do this for the love of the device.
    Well TARDIS is in the process of being transitioned into B14CKB1RD. With that comes updates above 3.4.0 kernel. I am doing those myself. This means updated drivers and better security. This is also a slow process but after its done, this will raise the bar for the other m8 kernels too!

Just to let everyone know @Damacy is a great developer that have made some good stable roms for the HTC Rezound. Glad to see you on the M8.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'm still supporting the Rezound! :D I may start carrying the verizon HTC One m8 as well with Vanir and Commotio builds, but that remains to be seen, I'm talking with the lead devs on that.
    Here's a preview of what we have in the works!

2014-10-08.jpg