GPS Navigation App for Manila, Philippines

Search This thread

domon07

Apr 2, 2010
Mga Pre!!!
The best GPS application I am using right now is Garmin Mobile XT.. Its really cool on my HD2 and i found updated maps for Caloocan area, every streets are updated.. Im also enjoying it here at jubail City KSA.. 3 Thumbs up!!

can you give me link for garmin mobile
he's talking about the windows mobile 6.xx version. no garmin for android.

try Navitel v3.5 or v5.0 (for Android), roadguide.ph had given a standard Philippine map on Navitel users, similar map being used by Garmin softwares. Works great on my GT P1000.
this one looks promising, i'll try this one. roadguide.ph's mapsis the best map for the philippines.

will google navigation work in manila? It sounds like the maps will load but will the navigation work?
there's a navigation hack for it.

antoinemack

Jul 3, 2012
anyone care to share the hack to be able to use the Navigation app properly in the Philippines?

is rooting necessary for it?

-=bryan-=

Jul 8, 2012
here

NavDroyd is my gps navigation here at philippines(bulacan)

Last edited:

HDManila

Nov 6, 2012
Ok so if let's say I use NavDroyd or Navitel...where do I download the map for the Philippines? It has a list of maps that it supports but Philippines is not included.

manilenio

Apr 16, 2009
Metro Manila
www.facebook.com
love Navitel with the metro manila map! sure it tells me to go through eskinitas and even one way streets sometimes, but i'd be lost without it, literally :)

edit: tried version 3.5.1.1400 but it doesn't work with my galaxy y, won't even start and kept on going back to the app drawer. i'm back to 5.0.0. fyi.

Last edited:

calypso1

Oct 12, 2014
OsmAnd inquiry

Try Osmand or NavFree, both from the market. You can download maps and use offline.

Sent from my Nexus One using xda app-developers app

Hello!
I just downloaded OsmAnd and it cant seem to find my location. What seems to be the problem?
Also, the app says that to show my GPS status, I have to download another app. Which of the 5 choices is best for use in the Philippines?

I am in baguio city and using Oneplus One.

Thank you!

Top Liked Posts