RhodiumW Hard-SPL Release

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 39

By OliNex, Member on 31st October 2009, 06:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd February 2010, 03:11 AM |#161  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey guys, new here and sorry for the non-intro but im trying to use RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe to unlock my Sprint TP2 but I cant even get the EXE to run. I've unzipped it and saved it locally on the C, and have the TP2 connected via ActiveSync.

Ive rebooted, uninstalled/reinstalled ActiveSync, tryed different USB ports.

The EXE just will NOT fire up, ive even downloaded another copy just to be sure nothing got corrupt during the download.

Any ideas?

Im using XP Pro, internet is fine, and like i said it is connected via active sync. ive got admin rights on the pc as well.

EDIT- FOUND THE ISSUE
Cant believe I missed this one, but my antivirus software was keeping this exe from running as it recognized the file as a threat. Looks like it installed okay.

Thanks in advance.
25th February 2010, 03:19 AM |#162  

More
I have tried to HardSPL my phone about 10 times. I have turned off my AV and ActiveSync is working fine. My phone isnt in airplane mode and it wont work. What do I do...
26th February 2010, 03:46 AM |#163  
Somewhere in the dark and wet Northwest.
Thanks Meter: 1,296

More
where did you find the SSPL-Manual-RhodiumW.zip?? I cannot find it on the /rhodium.htc-unlocks site. donated to the project and got the Rhodium unlocker but cant find the manual unlocker. The RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe will not run on the PC just crashes 'memory cant be written' error.
26th February 2010, 09:51 PM |#164  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Donations
I have been trying to load HSPL for about 5 days to no avail. I am getting the same error as most people here meaning an already used license even though i as many others have never done this before. But i do like the fact that this post is here and i took the time to read it because my next step was to donate for "immediate" unlock but that too seems to fail and no one wants to pay for a "broken" item that they can not get support for. i to have a ticket submitted on the 2-24 #393053 that has yet to be answered and as i read this post i am realizing that they are obviously having some issues with th software and maybe are taking care of people in an orderly fashion (one hopes). I just thought it would be cordial to let people know that they are working on the problem and will give us a solution asap! So i hope that if you should read this post please let people know that you are in fact attempting to solve this issue Thanks! Waiting patiently.....
28th February 2010, 02:24 AM |#165  
Flag Phoenix

More
Which one?
I have tried both of the HardSPL files and neither one will run. I got errors on both locations and they both failed. I have an AT&T Tilt2 Worldphone and do not have a microSD card. The second run was with the RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3

No I do not have antivirus running, and yes I have an internet connection.

Any sugguestions would be appreciated.

current info...

Rom version 1.59.502.3 (67150)WWE
Rom Date 9/25/09
Radio Version 4.48.25.20
Protocol Version 61.39tc.25.30h
Model HTC-ST7377
28th February 2010, 03:06 AM |#166  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 6

More
oh my christ! if i wouldv read this i wouldnt have ruined my htc tp2

$350 at risk, hopefully htc will replace it will find out monday
(i foolishly tried to flash using a diamond rom! what a noob i was!)

anyways now i have a fresh htc tp2 and this time i will read this, and i will re-read 5 times and get faaar away from the usb while its in use for flashing!

will update in a few hours
1st March 2010, 07:27 AM |#167  

More
I went to the website http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php. I tried following the directions for HardSPL. But nothing happens for me. My problem was not address in the Notes or Troubleshooting sections. Pretty much I hard reset my phone. I connected it and synced it to my Windows Vista computer. I downloaded the latest HardSPL (RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe). Unzipped it. But when I double click on the EXE. NOTHING HAPPENS. That's it. Nothing pops up at all. I am connected to the internet also. AVG Antivirus has been closed also. My phone is sync and connected to Windows Mobile Device Center.

Any ideas?
2nd March 2010, 12:26 PM |#168  
Flag Chicago

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swizard210

I went to the website http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php. I tried following the directions for HardSPL. But nothing happens for me. My problem was not address in the Notes or Troubleshooting sections. Pretty much I hard reset my phone. I connected it and synced it to my Windows Vista computer. I downloaded the latest HardSPL (RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe). Unzipped it. But when I double click on the EXE. NOTHING HAPPENS. That's it. Nothing pops up at all. I am connected to the internet also. AVG Antivirus has been closed also. My phone is sync and connected to Windows Mobile Device Center.

Any ideas?

double check to make sure AVG (or any other antivirus) isnt running in the background and is fully disabled
3rd March 2010, 04:02 AM |#169  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 6

More
i always get the license error! what can i do???? this is why i resorted to trying the wrong rom and screwed my previous tp2!
3rd March 2010, 02:00 PM |#170  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Angry Already Unlocked Another Device?
I've seen this posted but wanted to see if the developers have come up with a solution? I keep getting an error stating I've already unlocked another device (which I never have). I've tried it on my work computer as well as home and am running into the same problem. Anyone having any ideas?
3rd March 2010, 10:03 PM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anothen

I've seen this posted but wanted to see if the developers have come up with a solution? I keep getting an error stating I've already unlocked another device (which I never have). I've tried it on my work computer as well as home and am running into the same problem. Anyone having any ideas?

If they're using IP tracking to count the unlocks, then it's quite possible you were assigned an IP from your ISP that had been previously used by someone to unlock a phone.

I understand wanting to charge for the SIM unlock as that's what most people will want (and where resellers make their money) but it does seem a little silly to be so strict with the basic HSPL. After all, it's not like ROM cooks demand any money and the only reason there is any demand for HSPL is because of the ROM cooks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)