FORUMS

[ROM] [5.1] [10/22/15] LolliGPE - Sense Apps, Xposed, F2FS, Themes[MULTICARRIER]

3,622 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,019

By digitalhigh, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th April 2014, 07:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from digitalhigh: Lollipop GPE for All HTC M8 Carriers
9th December 2014, 07:21 AM |#8151  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I had no tether after dirty flash. Did a wipe, clean install and it is working great.
9th December 2014, 07:40 AM |#8152  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaisdead

I don't want to come off as "that guy," but in the interest of correcting you, for no other reason than so you know that it actually is something on your end, I typed "verizon" in the "Search this thread" box and hit Enter. I got 498 results, as you can see in the screenshot I've attached.

It's not just him, I don't get any results searching verizon either. Interestingly enough, I get results when not logged in. Maybe it's a <10 posts thing for me? But I believe others are having the same problem.
search results

But this thread isn't the place to discuss this. Here's the feedback forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to mharris82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mharris82 Ad-Free
9th December 2014, 07:59 AM |#8153  
Flag Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Anybody else having problems getting picture messages? Just out of curiosity. It seems like I can never receive pictures from an iPhone user.
9th December 2014, 08:06 AM |#8154  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Hmmm. I thought I was save from the 0 folder, because I was running an older version of the rom from before the 2nd leak, but I installed @Captain_Throwback 's TWRP and it made it. Now I can't even mount .zips from anywhere in recovery. :/ Looks like I'm about to have fun tomorrow.
9th December 2014, 09:25 AM |#8155  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greydelta38

Anybody else having problems getting picture messages? Just out of curiosity. It seems like I can never receive pictures from an iPhone user.

Tell them not to buy iPhones. Problem solved
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ironbesterer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ironbesterer Ad-Free
9th December 2014, 10:16 AM |#8156  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
wifi on sleep
I've searched this thread a couple of times and have found others having the same problem as me, but not a fix for it. I'm having wifi disconnect on sleep even when I have it set to always be on, even during sleep.

I've seen a couple of posts mention wifi optimization, but I don't even know what that is. I've looked around for stuff that I think it might be, but I'm at a loss.
9th December 2014, 10:51 AM |#8157  
Flag void (0)
Thanks Meter: 3,067

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by murderdock

I've searched this thread a couple of times and have found others having the same problem as me, but not a fix for it. I'm having wifi disconnect on sleep even when I have it set to always be on, even during sleep.

I've seen a couple of posts mention wifi optimization, but I don't even know what that is. I've looked around for stuff that I think it might be, but I'm at a loss.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post57336521
The Following User Says Thank You to munchy_cool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munchy_cool Ad-Free
9th December 2014, 12:24 PM |#8158  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Meter: 12,019

Donate to Me
More
Wow. Pretty sad reading through here, between the squabbling and the noobs asking stupid questions and not providing any useful information, despite my repeated requests for stuff like logcats, what version you flashed, or what firmware you're on.

I'm happy to try helping, but this is getting ridiculous. I couldn't even post new info on builds if I wanted to... It'd just get swept away in two minutes.

If you're not providing the info I request ad nauseum, I will simply report your post for deletion. I don't have enough time to develop, have a life, and babysit this thread.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to digitalhigh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift digitalhigh Ad-Free
9th December 2014, 01:22 PM |#8159  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoEryk

Hey, I was reporting an issue with System(media server) draining battery because Audio on was always on. Well I was able to resolve it. I had music on my SD card and as soon as I removed the SD card, the battery drain stopped and audio isn't constantly on anymore. Hope this helps other people because I saw other people were reporting the same bug.

Edit: seems to be a bug with Google Play Music. If you have music on the device at all then Audio will always stay on and drain your battery.
Edit 2: Any music on the device seems to keep mediaserver running and audio on will drain the battery.

Glad you solved the problem! Question though: does this include music files that are pinned through Google Play Music?

Sent from atop my space unicorn
9th December 2014, 01:29 PM |#8160  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky_005

Glad you solved the problem! Question though: does this include music files that are pinned through Google Play Music?

I played around with it more and the issue might be with using the experimental Nuplayer, the setting is under developer options. When I turned it off i was able to put all my music on the phone and use Play Music without draining the battery.
9th December 2014, 01:33 PM |#8161  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoEryk

I played around with it more and the issue might be with using the experimental Nuplayer, the setting is under developer options. When I turned it off i was able to put all my music on the phone and use Play Music without draining the battery.

I will try this and see if I can confirm your results

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)