FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ICONS][21.04.10]DINIK's Anastasia IconSet [67 NEW Icons] [Total 319 Icons]

1,598 posts
Thanks Meter: 75
 
By dinik, Senior Member on 26th February 2010, 08:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th February 2010, 06:11 AM |#21  
vua777's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
request icon
please design icon for app TouchWoman

app link http://www.praven3.com/touchwoman/

thanks a lot
27th February 2010, 09:05 AM |#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
dinik can you use the exactly name of the other iconset for icons!?!?because i discovered that if i take youre icon (hd2 iconset) and copy in windows folder i override the original one and if i move theme into folder remain chanceg....

is a very nice things...ore not?!??!but this trick function only if the neme of application is the same of the one in /windows....
27th February 2010, 10:51 AM |#23  
dinik's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alessioilmito

dinik can you use the exactly name of the other iconset for icons!?!?because i discovered that if i take youre icon (hd2 iconset) and copy in windows folder i override the original one and if i move theme into folder remain chanceg....

is a very nice things...ore not?!??!but this trick function only if the neme of application is the same of the one in /windows....

the name of this set gonna be and stay Anastasia! there is no way i change it. but there not gonna be any problems to install it on you device. i have a .cab for installing the standard icons...and it works pretty good...I tested it ...the only thing where i see problems...is when i use my icons on quick links...sometimes they dont change and show the old icons...thats because my icons have the original names of the original icons from hd2...but i know now how to fix it...the only one problem...it takes much time...so the modified .cab gonna be out in my next realize...with the actual one...you just go on like with my from the hd2 set
27th February 2010, 10:58 AM |#24  
phatair's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
great icons - good work dinik cant wait to see this on my HD2
27th February 2010, 12:05 PM |#25  
pack21's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
fantastic icons!
27th February 2010, 12:40 PM |#26  
dinik's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vua777

please design icon for app TouchWoman


app link http://www.praven3.com/touchwoman/

thanks a lot

haha...i didnt know that there are some woman who keep track of my work ...that very nice to see...and by the way...i love japan!
27th February 2010, 01:27 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Flag Fribourg
Thanks Meter: 31
 
Donate to Me
More
Yeeeeeessss 13 won!!! Thanks Dinik!, can't wait!
27th February 2010, 01:51 PM |#28  
karaern's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag beyond northern pole
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
i like these icons looks fantastic and have to mension the cab thingie, its just so easy and wonderful. tnx for the hard work.
27th February 2010, 01:58 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinik

the name of this set gonna be and stay Anastasia! there is no way i change it. but there not gonna be any problems to install it on you device. i have a .cab for installing the standard icons...and it works pretty good...I tested it ...the only thing where i see problems...is when i use my icons on quick links...sometimes they dont change and show the old icons...thats because my icons have the original names of the original icons from hd2...but i know now how to fix it...the only one problem...it takes much time...so the modified .cab gonna be out in my next realize...with the actual one...you just go on like with my from the hd2 set

dinik you don't understand....i intended the name of the single icon remain the same of other set...

example in the hd2 icon set the name of the icon that format sd card is : htc_format_SD

if i take yor png file named like this and copy into /windows chance and overwrite the original one whit your icon...and if i copy in a directory the icon remain changed

i intended this...you undestand?!?!your icons have the original names of the original icons from hd2. is this that i want because in this way if i overwrite original ones remains..!
27th February 2010, 02:06 PM |#30  
dinik's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alessioilmito

dinik you don't understand....i intended the name of the single icon remain the same of other set...

example in the hd2 icon set the name of the icon that format sd card is : htc_format_SD

if i take yor png file named like this and copy into /windows chance and overwrite the original one whit your icon...and if i copy in a directory the icon remain changed

i intended this...you undestand?!?!your icons have the original names of the original icons from hd2. is this that i want because in this way if i overwrite original ones remains..!

hehe...oki...i understand now...and thats how my installation of the .cab works...but in the next ver of my cab...i gonna bring the change in the reg...so it wont be any problem in the quick links in manila ...but for now...all names in the ca are the same as original ones in hd2
27th February 2010, 02:13 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinik

hehe...oki...i understand now...and thats how my installation of the .cab works...but in the next ver of my cab...i gonna bring the change in the reg...so it wont be any problem in the quick links in manila ...but for now...all names in the ca are the same as original ones in hd2

fantastic dinik...!!!anastasia set would be the best icon set ever in my opinion..

can you post only the rar file whit icon for now?!?

i'm waiting for the cab but you you want to post a rar whit icon i'm very happy..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
anastasia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes