By dogmatism, Senior Member on 15th April 2014, 12:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th December 2014, 08:04 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
flashable stock rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjt.rockx

Yeah, but most people have one or the other error while flashing using YGDP. I had a file checksum error. Whatever I tried, nothing worked. So, the phone had to be sent back to the factory service center to change the internal storage. I don't want that to happen again. So, I'm creating a flashable zip file of the stock ROM and will be uploading it in a few days. I'm clearing my SD Card now so that I can transfer the CarbonForKarbonn ROM to it and try it out.

hai bro........what about flashable stock rom.zip for s5 plus? .............is there any other flashtool better than ygdp tool for our s5 plus?

13th December 2014, 10:57 AM |#112  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAIKRISHNAVARDHAN

hai bro........what about flashable stock rom.zip for s5 plus? .............is there any other flashtool better than ygdp tool for our s5 plus?

Nope. As far as I know, there is no other such tool for flashing the Stock ROM.
The work on the Stock ROM is going on. I'm trashing some apps, including other apps, zipaligning all apps, deodexing them, creating a new build.prop, signing the ROM, etc. Takes some time. On top of that, I have my own work to do, like preparing for exams and all that. I'll try to finish it as fast as possible.
13th December 2014, 12:20 PM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Smile important info regarding S5 plus
hi friends.......another Important information about our Karbonn S5 plus........our phone made actually by coolpad and its actual name is Coolpad 7295M........we are in misconception that it is coolpad 7295C........the difference of 7295M and 7295C is the type of mediatek chipset........ours i.e 7295M is made of mtk6582M chipset and 7295c is made of mtk 6582 chipset.........i think this misconception is the reason for many bugs in creation of roms.......and another thing is our phone is 99% similar to Xolo Q700s........with all same specs.......only differences are
1. It is mali 400mp2 gpu and ours is mali 400mp gpu
2.xolo q700s have navigations buttons on the phone and no onscreen buttons but we have only on screen navigation bar.......
rest all are same specs.............but xolo released the official kitkat update for q700s.........so this info is useful for developers to create kitkat ram for our s5 plus........link below is for kitkat rom of xolo q700s.....it may be helpful for u in porting
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xolo...-beta-t2811983
Google's 'Android One' is also made of same chipset i.e 'Mt6582M' and all features are same except the camera having 5mp camera and ours is 8mp and rest all are same features the stock firm ware of android one is here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vg...ile+Mirror.zip
I posted this actually in my fb page......and i want to help you by inform this and want to make your work simple.........android one is also getting lollipop update in the new year.......you asked for the phone with lollipop with same chipset........so i am informing you.........thankyou
The Following User Says Thank You to SAIKRISHNAVARDHAN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SAIKRISHNAVARDHAN Ad-Free
13th December 2014, 04:19 PM |#114  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Red face akshay here
sorry for the late reply but was busy in exams as in 11th .......................
i tried all the roms in karbon roms site and the note 3 rom is not good as it shows 10 gb internal but fills up full of ur internal ......
not a good rom to go with .........................
the miui rom tried from official site is also very good but we have to custamise the buttons by using soft key z .............
the best rom till now is the xperia v2 rom ........... love it best one........................
14th December 2014, 03:07 PM |#115  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
fly ui by me
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8q6ap1lnht...tfors5plus.zip

fly ui rom....pprted by me

only rom to hit 20000 benchmark.....
https://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip/
this link is for flashing google apps....its a must for using google apps....therwise it will force close

ported by shobit nair
its for karbonn titanium s5 plus

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

go on...dont be ashamed to hit that thanks button forme...
finally ported a succesful performance rom with no bugs at all.....
14th December 2014, 05:02 PM |#116  
Flag Intencity PS 3 hub,Pune
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shobit nair

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8q6ap1lnht...tfors5plus.zip

fly ui rom....pprted by me

only rom to hit 20000 benchmark.....
https://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip/
this link is for flashing google apps....its a must for using google apps....therwise it will force close

ported by shobit nair
its for karbonn titanium s5 plus

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

go on...dont be ashamed to hit that thanks button forme...
finally ported a succesful performance rom with no bugs at all.....

Can you please post some screenshots and list all the features.Also from which device have you ported this ROM .You have to name the developer of the original ROM please.(XDA rules)

Sent from my Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th December 2014, 07:35 PM |#117  
Flag Chennai

More
Wait ill download. The rom and inform u ppl about the rom. say u tomorrow. evening.
15th December 2014, 11:32 AM |#118  
Flag Chennai

More
about shob nair rom
i have downloaded that rom and installed it ..........................
it is the upgrade of sony xperia v2 xtreme customized ......................
do not install it coz not a stable rom as my karbonn s5 plus now i cannot do a system format as well and there is no menu also..........................
if ur installing see to that after installing the rom switch off ur device install gapps and the restart it or ur device will hang .......................
point is that it has no keyboard and only voice typing so be beware and then install
The Following User Says Thank You to akshay pro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akshay pro Ad-Free
15th December 2014, 06:05 PM |#119  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Fly UI, Samsung Galaxy S5, Xperia ROM v2, Xperia ROM v3, CarbonForKarbonn, Cyan-o-Karbonn, MIUI v5, MIUI v6, etc.

Anybody else noticed the surge in ROM developers around here ? Or is it my dream ?

Quote:

Come on, you guys. Get together. Unity is strength. It is better (atleast for me) that all of us work together on updating this device's software. (Indirectly, what I meant to say was, stop making Jelly Bean ROMs when Lollipop is already out ! We are like in October 29, 2012, when Jelly Bean 4.2 was released. It is December 15, 2014 ! Lollipop 5.0.1 is out ! Get working together ! Make a group or something ! Become the official maintainers for this device !)

Quote:

Another thing to SAIKRISHNAVARDHAN (

Quote:

important info regarding S5 plus
hi friends.......another Important information about our Karbonn S5 plus........our phone made actually by coolpad and its actual name is Coolpad 7295M........we are in misconception that it is coolpad 7295C........the difference of 7295M and 7295C is the type of mediatek chipset........ours i.e 7295M is made of mtk6582M chipset and 7295c is made of mtk 6582 chipset.........i think this misconception is the reason for many bugs in creation of roms.......and another thing is our phone is 99% similar to Xolo Q700s........with all same specs.......only differences are
1. It is mali 400mp2 gpu and ours is mali 400mp gpu
2.xolo q700s have navigations buttons on the phone and no onscreen buttons but we have only on screen navigation bar.......
rest all are same specs.............but xolo released the official kitkat update for q700s.........so this info is useful for developers to create kitkat ram for our s5 plus........link below is for kitkat rom of xolo q700s.....it may be helpful for u in porting
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xolo...-beta-t2811983
Google's 'Android One' is also made of same chipset i.e 'Mt6582M' and all features are same except the camera having 5mp camera and ours is 8mp and rest all are same features the stock firm ware of android one is here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vg...ile+Mirror.zip
I posted this actually in my fb page......and i want to help you by inform this and want to make your work simple.........android one is also getting lollipop update in the new year.......you asked for the phone with lollipop with same chipset........so i am informing you.........thankyou

)

Correction: Ours is 7295MI01. A minor variant of Coolpad 7295C. Read this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=48

Not Just Xolo Q700S, many MT6582 or MT6582M-based Phones are out there with pretty much the same specifications. Most have Kitkat, but we don't. A brickbat to Karbonn for this.
On-screen navbar is not a problem. You can easily enable it by typing qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 in the build.prop file. That isn't an issue.
GPU doesn't make much of a difference. I'm guessing it works with such GPUs.
So, bugs have various reasons. Your reason might be a possibility, though. I'll check it up.
Thanks anyway !

16th December 2014, 08:19 PM |#120  
Flag Chennai

More
OK ppl let's get on what rjt's saying
On christmas everyone will be on leave we can make a separate form and make out one and by the way anjikya mishra has made out one lollipop ROM for s5 plus and its under test so let's see that tooo
19th December 2014, 11:00 AM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay pro

i have downloaded that rom and installed it ..........................
it is the upgrade of sony xperia v2 xtreme customized ......................
do not install it coz not a stable rom as my karbonn s5 plus now i cannot do a system format as well and there is no menu also..........................
if ur installing see to that after installing the rom switch off ur device install gapps and the restart it or ur device will hang .......................
point is that it has no keyboard and only voice typing so be beware and then install

hey bro...im really sorry fr the bug of keyboard nd launcher ss i didnt notice about that.....
ill fix tht
or u cn fix that by jst taking a backup of a keyboard and launcher
u cn go to filemanager through settings....
i have been using since 2 months after installin keyboard and launcher....
and i guess its the best by faar....

i have used xperia v2 meta inf files (its nt a themed xperia v2)
rom is ported from canvas 2.2

there is no known developer as it is ported as well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
karbonn, s5 plus, titanium s5+, titanium-s5-plus

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)