sdcard not readed by programs?

Search This thread

sar3vok

Aug 4, 2008
Hello everyone! I have selled galaxy s3 for this beast, have rooted and unlocked bootloader on android 4.3 stock.
Installed various tweaks like xposed and uninstalled various bloatware with titanium backup.
Everything working fine but there is a thing that i can't resolve: various programs installed don't see the memory card, for example spb wallet see only /0 and /legacy while with root explorer i can see without problems the sdcard1.
there is a system tweak or something?
Asking this beacause on gs3 i can do it (on a custom rom).
Sorry for my english.

madhu4madhu

May 7, 2014
Hyderabad
Hi friend....

Hello everyone! I have selled galaxy s3 for this beast, have rooted and unlocked bootloader on android 4.3 stock.
Installed various tweaks like xposed and uninstalled various bloatware with titanium backup.
Everything working fine but there is a thing that i can't resolve: various programs installed don't see the memory card, for example spb wallet see only /0 and /legacy while with root explorer i can see without problems the sdcard1.
there is a system tweak or something?
Asking this beacause on gs3 i can do it (on a custom rom).
Sorry for my english.

What i have noticed is even the senior members in XDA also will not answer our worthful doubts. They say what they want. But they will never listen to our problems. I am also suffering with the same problem. Some of my files are not accessing the files in external Sd card. Where the explorer is able to see all of them.

Have you resolved your issue? if so please let me know.