Czech translation
Hi, can I help with Czech translation? If yes please contact me. Thanks
21st December 2014, 08:09 PM |#2402  
The Internet
Thanks Meter: 798

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratos_lag

I tried to include the external SD card. But none luck! I'll give a try again!
What should I exclude?

Oh, I just mentioned that for you check that you don't accidentally exclude the external sd card.

In the included folders section, add a new folder location. In the file browser then look where your external sd card is mounted. Standard locations are /mnt/sdcard1 or /storage/sdcard1.

Good luck!
21st December 2014, 11:09 PM |#2403  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrad

Oh, I just mentioned that for you check that you don't accidentally exclude the external sd card.

In the included folders section, add a new folder location. In the file browser then look where your external sd card is mounted. Standard locations are /mnt/sdcard1 or /storage/sdcard1.

Good luck!

I did everything you suggested! This are my settings! But still I can not see the photos i took in the gallery!

I am very confused! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9505G
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1419203277144.jpg
Views:	1116
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	3075772   Click image for larger version

Name:	1419203285587.jpg
Views:	1098
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	3075773  
22nd December 2014, 08:11 AM |#2404  
The Internet
Thanks Meter: 798

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratos_lag

I did everything you suggested! This are my settings! But still I can not see the photos i took in the gallery!

Those locations look odd to me. Sure there's nothing more suitable under /mnt or /storage?
22nd December 2014, 11:53 AM |#2405  
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 5,055

Donate to Me
More
4K video on Nexus 5
I've just published a new beta with one exciting early Xmas present for Nexus 5 owners.
The app now supports 4K video, yes you can record full 3840x2160 UHD video (only on Nexus 5).
I've put a very brief demo video on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjpFXIDaGxI
It's still experimental but it does work, I'm pretty sure no other app lets you do this.
To try it, switch on the camera2 API and opengles 2.0 settings (in the "Other" menu) and two new entries will appear for video quality, 4K and 3.5K.
4K is 3840x2160 and 3.5K is 3264x1836.
It runs at about 28fps at 4K and 30fps at 3.5K, the default bitrate is 48MBps but you can change this if you want.
The sensor on the Nexus 5 is 3264x2448 so it uses the GPU to crop and interpolate to the full 4K size.
Pushing all those pixels around is very taxing on the hardware so don't expect the battery to last long while you are filming!
I've only just got this to work and it is experimental, it may crash sometimes so please don't rely on it for recording important events.
I don't actually have a 4K TV so I haven't seen what the output really looks like at full resolution, let me know.
Thanks and Merry Xmas.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dzo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd December 2014, 03:06 PM |#2406  
Flag pnw
Thanks Meter: 268

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunhool

Thanks for the help, but didn't work
See my screenshots.

Un-check '4k video support' also, make sure frame rate is at 30 fps
Also :in settings tab 'other', check to enable 'use openGLes2.0
23rd December 2014, 02:11 AM |#2407  
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 5,055

Donate to Me
More
I've made some performance and stability improvements to Nexus 5 4K video, it now runs at 30fps and is much more reliable.
The Following User Says Thank You to dzo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th December 2014, 04:51 AM |#2408  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
This app is pretty good.I have used a pirate version for sometime.But I think it is good a app so I bought it for supporting you
I have some questions.One is there is no stereo recoding on Nexus 5.Nexus5 has 2 mics.
the other one is after enable cameraapi2.Clicking the number on the screen,but no control bar show up.I have to restart the program to use the manual control.
I am using the newest 6.1.2 version.Thanks.
And Marry Christmas
25th December 2014, 04:57 AM |#2409  
Thanks Meter: 1,376

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaHardison

This app is pretty good.I have used a pirate version for sometime.But I think it is good a app so I bought it for supporting you
I have some questions.One is there is no stereo recoding on Nexus 5.Nexus5 has 2 mics.
the other one is after enable cameraapi2.Clicking the number on the screen,but no control bar show up.I have to restart the program to use the manual control.
I am using the newest 6.1.2 version.Thanks.
And Marry Christmas

A bit of a backhanded complement, but I have the same issue with the manual control bars raising a restart... No piracy required
25th December 2014, 07:43 AM |#2410  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hi, I bought your camera app and really like it a lot. However there is a little problem. The newer interface doesn't seem to include the white balance button and I have to choose the older ui.
And a lot of times changing the saturation option have no effect, it simply doesn't respond to my input.
Also, changing to camcorder mode will result in force close.
My phone is the LG Optimus F3Q with stock rom.

Also, I suggest you include customlizable ui or ability to assign button to the top in the next update.

Thanks.
25th December 2014, 11:25 AM |#2411  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 75

More
I cant see the picture I have just taken - tt slides to the right like in older versions, but when I try swiping from the right edge to the left I just get the camera menu instead of gallery :-/

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)