FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Kingzone K1 Turbo / K1S Video Review - MT6592 - NFC - Wireless Charging

166 posts
Thanks Meter: 92
 
By ColonelZap, Senior Member on 28th May 2014, 10:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th December 2014, 08:18 PM |#281  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:

Here We are talking about the poor camera, poor speaker quality, GPS problems etc. and they are working about a new battery??? Don't they have any other working on theese problems?

Because of these problems have been solved are? Can we hope? Maybe ........
28th December 2014, 08:30 PM |#282  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdosb

Because of these problems have been solved are? Can we hope? Maybe ........

i definetly hope so!!!

Sent from my K1 turbo using XDA Free mobile app
29th December 2014, 11:33 PM |#283  
Senior Member
Flag Kosice
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Wtf?!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1419892396117.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	3088269  
30th December 2014, 01:30 PM |#284  
skysauger's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Now going the Homepage !!!!

Gesendet von meinem Kingzone K1 turbo mit Tapatalk
31st December 2014, 02:07 PM |#285  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I wish you a lot of updates and a Happy New Year!
The Following User Says Thank You to erdosb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erdosb Ad-Free
1st January 2015, 11:28 AM |#286  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Thanks... Same wishes from me...

Sent from my K1 turbo using XDA Free mobile app
1st January 2015, 11:41 AM |#287  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfson61

Here We are talking about the poor camera, poor speaker quality, GPS problems etc. and they are working about a new battery??? Don't they have any other working on theese problems?

Sent from my K1 turbo using XDA Free mobile app

I have a K1 too since august, I have experienced issues with GPS too (position going crazy when signal is low). But I don't know for the camera and speaker quality...
For the camera I upload with this post three pictures I took with the phone (two in good light condition, one in dark light), personally I find the quality pretty good.
About the battery I have just ordered the new one last week, I will keep you informed about the difference with the old one (which was not powerful enough).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141207_194025.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	256.5 KB
ID:	3092296   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140822_165521.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	3092297   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140819_131900.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	258.0 KB
ID:	3092298  
The Following User Says Thank You to kev7338 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kev7338 Ad-Free
1st January 2015, 08:14 PM |#288  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
İn the thirth photo, at the end of the rocks to the sea, you can see the blur, especially when you zoom in.

You can see it in the photos i upload.

Besides, in the spesifications at http://www.kingzone.cc/products_cs.aspx?Id=23 it says “Video; [email protected],*[email protected],*HDR,*video*stabilization ,*dual-video*rec.,*check*quality" but there is no setting to change video resolution or fps... And no setting to change recording format.... Etc....



Sent from my K1 turbo using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1420139602081.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	3092892   Click image for larger version

Name:	1420139626728.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	3092893   Click image for larger version

Name:	1420139647373.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	3092894  
2nd January 2015, 11:43 PM |#289  
Member
Flag Zurich
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfson61

Besides, in the spesifications at http://www.kingzone.cc/products_cs.aspx?Id=23 it says “Video; [email protected],*[email protected],*HDR,*video*stabilization ,*dual-video*rec.,*check*quality" but there is no setting to change video resolution or fps... And no setting to change recording format.... Etc....

The Camera Sensor (it's a Sony Exmor RS IMX135) supports 60fps at HD, unfortunately our SoC MT6592 can only handle 30 fps when encoding. So 30 fps is the limit at 1080p.

-> see specs: http://thedroidguy.com/2013/10/media...d-launch-76644

Try to use other Camera apps! The Lenovo Super Camera works good, its avaiable here on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2665714
An alternative is "Camera Zoom Fx", you can find it in the Play Store (Only a limited Trial Version is free). My pictures improved significantly.

The Camera App & Library's added by the vendor (and the lenses ontop of the camera) can make a big difference. The Samsung Galaxy S4 has the same Sony Exmor RS IMX135, but the pictures turn out much better. Unfortunately we can't just copy the camera app from an s4 to our devices, the important librarys are embeded in the s4's Android System.

Maybe you can try these apps and see if the picture quality improves?

cheers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-GFFD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift G-GFFD Ad-Free
3rd January 2015, 09:07 PM |#290  
Senior Member
Flag Kosice
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-GFFD

The Camera Sensor (it's a Sony Exmor RS IMX135) supports 60fps at HD, unfortunately our SoC MT6592 can only handle 30 fps when encoding. So 30 fps is the limit at 1080p.

-> see specs: http://thedroidguy.com/2013/10/media...d-launch-76644

Try to use other Camera apps! The Lenovo Super Camera works good, its avaiable here on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2665714
An alternative is "Camera Zoom Fx", you can find it in the Play Store (Only a limited Trial Version is free). My pictures improved significantly.

The Camera App & Library's added by the vendor (and the lenses ontop of the camera) can make a big difference. The Samsung Galaxy S4 has the same Sony Exmor RS IMX135, but the pictures turn out much better. Unfortunately we can't just copy the camera app from an s4 to our devices, the important librarys are embeded in the s4's Android System.

Maybe you can try these apps and see if the picture quality improves?

cheers

Thanks for your tips. I've installed the lenovo 3.7 camera like you suggested. Wow, what an improvement. Even low light mode works 100x better than stock camera.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1420315435967.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	256.3 KB
ID:	3096407   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1420315549187.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	266.1 KB
ID:	3096412  
3rd January 2015, 09:28 PM |#291  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thank you G-GFFD! It really is much better!
The Following User Says Thank You to erdosb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erdosb Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kingzone, kingzone k1 turbo, kingzone-k1-turbo, video review

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes