[APP] [4.1] Fast Access [Theme Packs support] ( S5 toolbox a like )

Search This thread

osator

Sep 5, 2010
And one more question. When I choose small icons I have a lot of free space between icons. It will be nice to reduce it.

Kalikazoo

Jul 24, 2014
k0sh, thanks for the recent updates. Could I request that in the next update that the custom transparency slider lets us lower the transparency even more, like almost invisible as I still find it too bright for my needs at 0%.
Thanks!

k0sh

Mar 24, 2011
Galaxy World
play.google.com
The transparency slider doesn't seem to move smoothly and jumps from 0.1 to 0.19 then 0.28, 0.37, 0.46, 0.55, 0.64, 0.73, 0.82, 0.91, 1.0
Can't set a custom value, just those numbers.
Thanks k0sh.:)

yeah the maximum number is 1.0 (float number) and the minimum number is 0.1 which is the lowest transparent value xD. whenever you slide just stop at the number you want, and im sure its 0.1 :p because its your idea to have it more transparent :p

Kalikazoo

Jul 24, 2014
yeah the maximum number is 1.0 (float number) and the minimum number is 0.1 which is the lowest transparent value xD. whenever you slide just stop at the number you want, and im sure its 0.1 :p because its your idea to have it more transparent :p

Thanks for your reply k0sh. I can't stop the slider at the number I want because the only numbers available are the ones in my post above. So as an example I can't choose 0.25 or 0.32 because the slider only will stop on the numbers 0.28, 0.37, 0.46, 0.55, 0.64, 0.73, 0.82, 0.91, 1.0 and nothing else.
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey guys, well i wasn't really satisfied with the S5 toolbox application limitation so i thought why not to make an app that does the same function but with more options and apps! ..
    currently the app has Lite version and Pro version. please do check it out guys.
    Lite version no longer supported.

Thank you.
    Google Play Pro Version: Fast Access
    here are some screen shoots of the app
    ZUjKR3n.jpg

K9dp1mE.jpg

vzG3oQc.jpg

L1HVbvy.jpg

jFdwJct.jpg

A61u8kU.jpg

9kVldEl.jpg

suggestions are welcome.