FORUMS

[DEVDB][TWRP][PhilZ Touch] XZDualRecovery 2.8.26 RELEASE

5,379 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,424

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from [NUT]: The installer contains a ROOT EXPLOIT, this will trip A/V tools (e.g. ESET NOD32), disable it to download!!
4th January 2015, 11:53 PM |#3131  
Thanks Meter: 655

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]

Get me the kernel.sin then

Thank you very much
kernel from: Z3 Compact D5803_23.0.1.A.5.77_Stock kernel Sony
Impatiently waiting
Attached Files
File Type: zip D5803_23.0.1.A.5.77_Stock kernel Sony.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.27 MB, 50 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Masoud.Ser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Masoud.Ser Ad-Free
6th January 2015, 11:01 AM |#3132  
Flag Batangas
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I am a bit lost on the NDR Utils app. It says that it can’t XZDR.prop. I have checked the permission and it was both readable and writable.

Though I don’t have any problem accessing the recoveries using the volume buttons, I am just a bit worried with the app.

Let me know if this is irrelevant and I would be glad to remove this from your thread.

Cheers!
6th January 2015, 04:55 PM |#3133  
Flag Oldham
Thanks Meter: 73

More
will there be one for xperia m2?
7th January 2015, 07:38 AM |#3134  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,266

Donate to Me
More
How can I build it for new devices which are not in the list such as the E3 d2202?
7th January 2015, 09:08 AM |#3135  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cyberspace and the Universe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertiger1234

will there be one for xperia m2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_lock

How can I build it for new devices which are not in the list such as the E3 d2202?

As long as /system/bin/chargemon exists, the current XZDR project files will make it work as long as you have correct working recoveries built.

The thing is, from the top of my mind, the M2 and E3 do not have a Sony built ROM (but one built by third party development firm FOR Sony) and these lack this specific entry point.

This itself is the reason why things will be radically changed with the next version, making it able to hijack anything which is viable as a hijack...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [NUT] Ad-Free
7th January 2015, 03:55 PM |#3136  
Flag Yekaterinburg
Thanks Meter: 1,131

Donate to Me
More
@[NUT]
Thanks for new version, but i have one question
Are you fix insecure ramdisk load in this ver.?
7th January 2015, 05:15 PM |#3137  
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Thanks for this, its working on CM11. Unpack / repack CM11 boot.img and used the TWRP recovery from XZDR. The one from the official TWRP build is not working, but your TWRP build works fine. Thanks again hope to see more updates in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryanrudolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ryanrudolf Ad-Free
7th January 2015, 09:31 PM |#3138  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Sorry...Not working on Xperia T2 Ultra Dual D5322 - 4.4.3

Philz and CWM woring but TWRP has no text display.
The Following User Says Thank You to rrajesh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rrajesh Ad-Free
8th January 2015, 08:33 AM |#3139  
Flag Antalya
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Recovery Losing after Flash D1strikerz1's Rom
I lost recovery after flashed D1srtikersz1's Rom. In dual recovery topic, they say that I should install flash recovery again in order not to lose. I tried 10 times yesterday, but it failed. First I flash Rom. Second I untick reboot, come back to recovery. Third I flash dual recovery. Then reboot and Sony Loogo bootloop. What am I doing wrong? Can you fix this pls?

MOD EDIT Never quote the whole OP @gregbradley

I lost recovery after flashed D1srtikersz1's Rom. In dual recovery topic, they say that I should install flash recovery again in order not to lose. I tried 10 times yesterday, but it failed. First I flash Rom. Second I untick reboot, come back to recovery. Third I flash dual recovery. Then reboot and Sony Loogo bootloop. What am I doing wrong? Can you fix this pls?
8th January 2015, 08:34 AM |#3140  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by russel5

@[NUT]
Thanks for new version, but i have one question
Are you fix insecure ramdisk load in this ver.?

Nope. I've decided to move fixing that to the next major version update, sorry mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrajesh

Sorry...Not working on Xperia T2 Ultra Dual D5322 - 4.4.3

Philz and CWM woring but TWRP has no text display.

Thanks for the report! Are you able to take a photo of how TWRP looks on your phone? It might help me find the cause.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [NUT] Ad-Free
8th January 2015, 08:37 AM |#3141  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashflow67

Please remove the OP quote, that's unnecessary...

Okay, try using the installer instead of the flashable package. So, prepare your phone, install XZDR, flash the ROM and boot it up. Then use the installer to install XZDR. I think the ROM you are flashing has replaced the chargemon binary with it's own recovery script and XZDR moves that to chargemon.stock. This is what creates the bootloop...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [NUT] Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, doomkernel, locked bootloader, recovery, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread